strawpoll.me/11762980
twitter.com/Txrje/status/803588384782512128
twitter.com/Twitch/status/798654582893191168
twitter.com/Kaztalek/status/803740987008942081
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"They seem to know a lot about Ape Escape apparently"

Only you can stop The God Gamer Stigma

grindxmonkey

wtf happened to Miles- I mean Clarys twitter?

How To Be A Grind Monkey

Step 1
Pick a game that has already been routed.

Step 2
Copy everything from the WR video without ever thinking about why the runner does what he does.

Step 3
Try to copy the WR run in its entirety for 16 hours a day until you randomly get it a few seconds faster.

bouncey IS NOT my "boyy"

pastebin.com/XspWeG6S

rarely agree with bb but the fact is that frogburt has been butthurt at speedrun shitters forever & he saw himself as a messiah of the "community"

being king of the autistics isn't a mantle you should strive to hold

strawpoll.me/11762980

So anyone with the WR by more than a few seconds isn't a grind monkey? Got it!

YOSHIFAN TAKE THE WHEEL

they're both retarded but it is funny how bounceyboy didn't care until frogburt started shit talking him and calling him self absorbed then called on people to attack the dude and get his videos removed

what's this god gamer stigma meme everyone always posts about?

>everyone
its just art being a constant faggot
let the dog rest

How do I avoid the stigma?

>April 22, 2015 - Trans game dev Rachel Byrk commits suicide
>April 23, 2015 - Totodile Dundee calls Cosmo a whiny faggot and he never speedruns again
>June 14, 2015 - John Numbers embarrases Cosmo in the Nintendo World Championships
>July XX, 2015 - Adrian breaks up with Cosmo
>Nov 3, 2015 - Carpe Diem

im going to start making a full timeline of any possible related events to the downfall of cosmo. feel free to help out and find some important dates

Veeky Forums archive will likely be useful

there is no stigma. every god gamer stigma shitpost has been an example of one runner complimenting or encouraging another one.

take this and fuck off

don't forget the time he had scurvy
he was never the same after that

nuthugger...

afraid not. if you think being positive toward another person is nuthugging, what a sad life you must lead

It's funny how people on twitter started to hate Apollo legend after he made the gdq video. Really makes you think

SHUT IT DOWN
like the dog

That's because bounceyboy is the type of person to search his name on twitter to see if anyone is bad-mouthing him

The God Gamer Stigma is the assumption of great things from someone whose nuthuggers created a God Gamer aura around.
The Stigma is pure cancer and is killing speedgaming.

There's a difference between saying "good luck, i'll be rooting for you buddy!" and "oh my god, you're so amazing, literally a god at this game. you haven't even started learning this game but i know you'll get wr cuz ur such a GOD"

God Gamer Stigma is basically just a newer version of the speedfriend vs nuthugger dilemma. And most speedrunners are fags that suck each others cocks instead of acting like real friends.

Squid DESERVES to have his cock sucked

The fact that soy is consumed in massive quantities by many cultures as a staple food without any kind of tranny crisis kind of proves that there's no correlation between Soylent and Cosmo's dysphoria.

You tinfoil hat fucks pull off some stunningly impressive mental gymnastics sometimes.

I said to fuck off shitter
you got info and can go

>And most speedrunners are fags that suck each others cocks instead of acting like real friends.
what does that even mean

word

>tfw you want to run a game but The Stigma is preventing you

Ever heard of sucking up? That's what speedrunners do. Just sucking up to other speedrunners so they look good and get brownie points. There are very few actual friendships in the community.

>speedrunning

You know estrogen doesn't do shit without T-blockers right?

tharnx fur duh let reespunse

based callumbased

You're really retarded.

And you have no real friends. My two REAL friends I made through speedrunning are worth more than all of the nuthugs you've ever gotten.

pastebin.com/XspWeG6S

>wahhh wahh I exposed myself and now I'm trying to pretend like I gave a shit about a guy making $20 off of clips of me being a retard

*beats game with no ganon*

hey guys thanks for highlighting ur vids so I can reupload them for money

how dare you steal my gameplay footage of a game i didn't make, that's MY intellectual property

>i don't know how IP claims work

can you give me the succ

ez

that is NOT a crab

twitter.com/Txrje/status/803588384782512128
how come twitch only tweets about world records when more known speedrunners get them?

they don't?

twitter.com/Twitch/status/798654582893191168
they do

not really?

>twitter.com/Txrje/status/803588384782512128
they never do games that arent sm64 or oot

>not family friendly enough
>not sold out enough
>not running a meme game with enough viewers to further promote their brand
>not enough viewers with disposable incomes
etc.

it could just boil down to the fact that the other two aren't Twitch Partners

/liquidxsquid

saboom is a partner and got a pretty big wr just days ago, but spyro runs don't fall into twitch's idea of suitable content, so there was no mention of it whatsoever

they're hypocrites, just accept it

>the stars finally align and gxm gets a good run

how long will it take him to choke it away

How the fuck do you get scurvy in the first world?

by being autistic or retarded.

a diet of entirely processed foods
a $2 vitamin c supp can fix and prevent it but cosmo wouldn't know that

LOL LET THE DOG DIE!
amirite guys
LOL
amirite!
haha
meme!

>wah wah wah i dont have many friends because no one can tolerate my special brand of autism and negativity so all these other people who show support and positivity toward each other are clearly just FAKINNNNNNNNG
this is you. this is who you are.

see

i saw. your two friends are just the only two people who can put up with your shit. most people (read: people outside of serg) make plenty of friends because they enjoy each others' company and companionship.

face it, serg anons dont even like serg anons, how can you expect normal, well-adjusted people to like serg anons.

wrong. contrary to all the memes, /srg/ is actually some of the most friendly towards each other that I've seen. maybe not directly in the thread, but I DO see /srg/ peeps act like actual friends towards each other.

Meanwhile, normal speedrunners just nuthug the shit out of each other. It's just a cycle of trying to keep together each other's fragile egos. It's pathetic and you're pathetic for defending nuthugging.

when you define everything as nuthugging, im going to defend it. a stream monster tweeting at a washed up speedrunner saying "you can get world record and this other guy is an asshole for stealing it" is nuthugging. one person saying "youve been doing a great job lately and you seem to be on track for world record if you keep it up" is one person trying to provide motivation and support to another.

this edgy shit is so tired. just give it up.

but /srg/ in the thread are literally the most petty, pathetic people online

Boosting someone's ego constantly is not what friends do. Real friends don't suck up to each other. I'm sorry you can't comprehend that.

im becoming dumber trying to explain this to you. its like youre being autistic on purpose. sorry that youre too macho and edgy to be able to give a friend a pat on the back. what a fulfilling life you must lead. peace lmao

Sorry guy but you're a nuthugger enabler and you need to peace out forever

this what The God Gamer Stigma does
it drives communities apart, scares people away from speedrunning and encourages nuthugging

you dont just get to claim you win the argument because you were too autistic to listen and the other person gave up

callumgod

cheese is what all speedgamers should inspire to be

i wouldn't be surprised if The Stigma played a part in cosmo's downfall

it certainly did, he never had any real friends because of it

he had siglemic and that's pretty much it.

its the horseshoe theory. this place is exactly the sort of hugbox that you guys complain about in tranny streams.

God Gamers need to need to stick together The Stigma makes it difficult to trust anyone else

just let the le dogger die xD

you discuss me

I think that we can all agree that reddit is still a website, disproving this entirely.

there was a time when he would eat nothing but pizza

you disgust me

th-thanks

>twitter.com/Kaztalek/status/803740987008942081
Based Keeta laying the smackdown on no-video nuthuggers

no proof faggots finally getting their just desserts. feels good.

i'd murder any of u irl

me first

no me

special shoutouts to ennopp

139 pace TTC

speedrun.tv/cheese05

-33 in RR

GET IN HERE NOW

1 3 9

We can all end it once this run drops 1:39