/mbgg/ - Mobage General #628

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny's child.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Stennis_colopl/status/803779991720759296
twitter.com/Stennis_colopl/status/803781888821182464
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.goodsmile.grandsummoners_android
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mumi a shit

happy sadone is best sadone

/mbgg/ lets play a game of spot the difference

The left one is the original art and the right one is the fixed art. Can you tell what was changed?

Also reminder for anyone wanting to start Alternative girls: The special 5-roll gacha will be up until November 30th 14:59 JST.

This gacha should be really helpful for anyone wanting to reroll and start in this game because you get 5 rolls for the price of 300 gems and at least one guaranteed 3* or above. Makes rerolling a lot easier and simpler.

Is it the length of the index finger?

6-finger right hand

Yep, they fixed her hand.

Apparently she had six fingers on the original illustration so they fixed that. I kept looking at the body thinking they might have censored her card but turns out it was just a small fix.
All the mobage censorship has traumatized me.

I just go straight to hands, that's what the issue is 9 times out of 10

>no descends up that I want to farm
boring day

Winter Date Sardine best one of this gatcha.

Why they gotta censor our waifus man ;_;

They fucked up the swimsuit version too. In global her bra is 2x the size.

New part to Honkai Impact's side story is up, if anyone bothers with it anymore
Pretty challenging boss fight too

>ten rolled in soul reverse
>Got Dindran, Percival and the terra SR with a skull
Well, that went better than expected

cardgaming mobages

No file size for humans on that? She looks so nice.

so dead

What are the secret phrases for the Pixie and Mute PVs in BGHS?

mumi

What does it say?

For /MUTE it's "AZUKI" (in romanji), and for PIXIE "むみぃ" ("mumili")

fix your internet connection so it can finish downloading

TAP!!

Download Error

About damn time for Ayame to get her ranking quest and 6*.

>Many characters drop clothing on max affection or change body type entirely
>This character starts off this way
hmm

Managed to get Ella on the second try with this team. Wasn't too bad, even though I haven't recoded either S'naip or Bahl for better AoE.

Right now I've got Clara job unlock items to farm, and Clara herself once they fix it. After that I'll have to decide whether to go through with it another 100 times to max out her luck, or just focus on rerecoding Clara, since she's actually in the gacha.

so spectacularly dead

How do you make hiromacro not miss taps in BGHS. I record and run at 1.0x but it keeps missing after the 1st hit

Also, for the people that were having issues with s/l I tested it out throughout the dungeon on multiple routes and haven't yet run into a time when I could not resume like normal.

mumi

Was there a shiho or sakura xmas date card?

They're in the next half, on the 14th.

anyone have any info on endride skill set system?

Pretty sure this is the source res.

fug. so far away...

What I usually do is start a new combo after using a skill by rolling so I get a fresh predictable start. I'm assuming Hiro can merge scripts so for example my maid farming script was:
start -> roll -> 3 hammer hits x 10 (just enough to get through Yukata Sadone) -> tap for boss skip -> roll twice -> 3x10 -> ending repeat.

If you are just running a macro you make once it's easier to pick a level that has no boss intro and just take the minor efficiency hit because it makes a macro you record all at once so much more simple.

I tried recording at the level 25 maid stage. Basically just entered, then tapped 15 times to use revival kanon skill to clear the stage and then click the usual ending stuff. When I run the recording though, it fails to time the taps properly for some reason. Maybe it has to do with using bluestacks or something?

Is the 200day release character in liberation a specially strong character? She's pretty but I already have an archer

I've never used bluestacks, but you can try repititouch pro instead and see if that works.

More time to stock up on gems. At least your favorites aren't split up.

>tap for boss skip
You can turn off boss intros in the options.

Also the swimsuit art was changed in both JP and GL. It was too lewd for even Japanese people.

More tennis suffering. 2 more you will never roll.

twitter.com/Stennis_colopl/status/803779991720759296

twitter.com/Stennis_colopl/status/803781888821182464

I thought shizuku was already in the game. What was that 3 day event about?

First event in soul reverse starting in about 4 hours after maint, not sure how it will work but probably grind for the reward SSR unit. It's a dude.

I'm not going to lie, but I like the censored clothing better. Has a bit more charm I think.

flat swimsuit pasta saru

>It's a dude.

Dropped

>Dude event ssr
Way to kill the game before it had a chance.

do we roll the x5 gacha in Alternative Girls?

Miki and Mimi skill previews up on twitter.

Miki gives affinity to the party.
Mimi has a new status effect that makes them hit an enemy's weakness. The example they gave was gels, which are neutral to all, that were getting hit by bonus damage afterwards.
Didn't find skill leaks on 2ch for the rest but apparently Kaede gives the same buff as Mimi.

Also found what the Snow Girl outfits entail, but maybe it would be best to discover this in-game.

The event is similar to Valentine's but for new players:
>Mundane choices determine who will call you
>First time through, you can not change choices once made
>Attempts unlock as you get points
>Once 5th and last attempt opens, you can redo choices to get everyone
>You can get 4 calls from each girl, listening to all 4 will open a special voice call on the 22nd
>You'll be able to check which calls you've heard in event details
>Giving mittens from event drops will have the girls give you posters of their card art.
I'm going to assume you get 4 calls throughout an attempt, otherwise it'll be a heaping ton of paths for all 9 girls.

Its your choice.

Its amazing for people rerolling or looking to start the game but if you're not in that group of people then just decide if half a ten-roll for 300 gems is worth it to you. There's barely any savings (You only save 50 gems) but you get a guaranteed 3* and above which is pretty important.

free 3k crystals time

Fuck you rolled 2 homo 4*s again. Even if they were good I could never use them when this game has so many cute girls.

Well yeah, I just started like 4 days ago.
I guess x2 3* is pretty good.

I'd rather take the event homo 4* if you catch my drift

Those 3*s are going to be staple characters you'd use anyways, even as subs, so they're not total duds.
Even this garbage team with just one 4* was able to clear the final floor in the tower, so 3*s are more than viable.

mumi

new levels of dead

I should post Mamurus again.

I finally see bghs in the top 150 grossing. 73

AZUKI doesn't seem to be working.

So it's getting more successful? That's surprising. Also worrying because I wanted the game to die to put me out of my misery.

You're going to be in this mobage hole forever

"Azuki" should work, but check that you didn't already get the /mute poster

bunny mobages

>no mumi
Guess I'll save for part 2

BGHS should focus more on merchandise. Should aim for more players instead of trying to make whales out of a small pond of fish.

One Sadone

Explode

God dam fucking why. I've gotten more kanonshits than mumis this year

How can people last through SBing the entire roster, i can barely SB for 30 Minutes before i get bored. I really need more skillboosts on Lacuma since he is my only gravity unit

>いよいよクリスマスイベント2016のイベント&ガチャが、本日16時に開始予定だにゃฅ(●´ω`●)ฅ

>Kurumi
Want to roll more for Sadone, but 7 days until her birthday

Skills
Everyone's friendship only applies to certain weapons, which I'll list second

Miki - Gun
>Hits and gives party affinity
>Gun, Blade Cannon, Twin Bullet

Haruka - Blade Cannon
>Hit and Lighting (Long)
>Blade Cannon, Gun, Twin Bullet

Yuri - Twin Bullet
>Hit with Deadly Poison and Centered Paralysis Area (short)
>Twin Bullet, Sword, Spear

Kurumi - Sword
>Two hits and Storm
>Sword, Spear, Twin Bullet: Combo Damage and +2 Evades at 10 combo

Anko - Twin Bullet
>2 Hits BUT applies Sick debuff (short) on self
>Twin Bullets only

Kaede - Hammer
>2 Hits and applies Proficiency Buff
>Hammer, Sword, Spear

Michelle - Sword
>1 Hit and applies Proficiency Buff (short)
>Sword, Spear, Hammer: Damage up (large) and Move Speed Up at 5 combo

Sadone
>3 Hits
>Spear only

Kanon - Rod
>Hit and Enemy Def Reduction, rare chance to stun, very rare chance for 1sec deadly poison
>Rod, Hammer, Blade Cannon
Skill is called "Stand Me Up!"

>2 Hits BUT applies Sick debuff (short) on self
For what purpose

Grand summoner is out.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.goodsmile.grandsummoners_android

Yuri's skill name is Indirect Kiss. Even lewder than handholding..

For fun.
Plus it's the first time Anko, Yuri, and Haruka have those weapons, so I really want them.

>farming level 10 stage
>inevitably will not get mumi
Why even try?

What are the must have cards of the new Gatcha?

What is "Proficiency Buff"? Is it different than the affinity buff?

Whoever you like

Every single time.

I got her on my first roll. Now I can save the rest for her birthday. Plus, I got a $100 jap itunes card. This gonna be gud.

Already got Kanon and Sardine. Mostly just want the outfits.

Because there's a 1/9 chance to get her if you roll. There is zero chance to get her if you don't roll.

Miki is co-op friendly but not on twin bullet so everyone is still going to use Prayer Kanon's frame-killing circle.
All of the buffs and lightning/storm should be good but not sure if anything is especially broken.

But really, this gacha is for the outfits and dates, you try-hard faggot.

Yes different. Affinity buffs damage against weak/strong enemies, Proficiency just makes everything weak to your weapon. Watch the twitter video.

Which is better: Swimsuit Kanon or Winter Date Kanon?

Neither because she's shit

Is this a trick question user?
At least use Winter Date Kanon for the point bonus.

If it's characters I plan on using a lot I just try to include them whenever I do something, even if they may not be best suited for it. Everything else I just do a little bit at a time. If you need to farm lower level stuff, like job unlock weapon mats or recode mats like elixirs you can run those with a team for SBing, because at 90 even your 10% SB B-ranks will still steamroll chapters 1-30. Sometimes I'll focus purely on SBing and usual just do 2-1 for about half an hour or so, but I haven't done that in a few months because trading post grind sort of replaced that for me.

If you're doing it manually it's easy to burn out unless you're legitimately autistic/OCD and like repetitive tasks. Just try to do a little bit at a time and remember to slot skills and equip otomos to reap the most benefit. That means healing otomos to add a second phase to those characters that otherwise only have a single, and Demons/demon chronicles to those that have a healing skill, as well as running capsules even when you don't need the resists. Just do it a little bit at a time and try to find different things to grind on, like using an SB team on bonus drop days to get recode and job unlock mats in anticipation of characters you may not have yet.

Fuck you nigger youre shit

Its Xmas time in Alternative girls and that means xmas events everywhere. The background music for the home menu has changed to something xmasy too.

First, there's a new gacha. The members are
4* Green Yui
4* Dark Rei
3* Green Machi
2* Green Airi

Rates are BOOSTED for this gacha. Meaning the rate to get a 4* isn't the usual 3% but 4.5%
Its worth noting that this is a Xmas set and everyone knows xmas is just starting so there might be more xmas gachas and sets in the coming weeks.

The Xmas event is also in. Its a lucky gacha event so have fun emptying those boxes.
Rewards are 3* dark naomi and 2* Green shion so that means the next event is going to be a Light event and will require dark units.
She has sleep resistance so expect the gimmick for the next event to be sleep.

And finally, there's a new xmas login campaign starting tomorrow with xmas hats and other rewards.

Merry xmas!

Rei

Machi

And the Naomi isn't uploaded yet so go get her in game or wait a while if you want to see her.

What does it say?

The mumi RIP list just keeps growing.
>flora, bath, maid v2, winter date

I hope all these appear on her birthday

Airi

New Connect boss

they prematurely launched the APK, servers arent up
either that or they crashed

Managed to get Tina in two 10+1s

So they gumi'd it up.
No mouths also reminds me of Gumi Frontier.