/mmg/ Mega Man General

Every Robot Ever Edition
Thread No. 127
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Comic, Manga, other printed media
pastebin.com/VQbnMXGe

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/6iYqEkM2
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
pastebin.com/Uq6Wi9Ms

>Our booru!
mmg.booru.org/

>Here's our discord chat
discord.gg/93tPPf2

Other urls found in this thread:

acoolmegamanblog.tumblr.com/post/153832912985/megaman-legacy-collection-is-on-sale-for-several
nerdist.com/the-new-mega-man-animated-series-will-have-a-more-optimistic-blue-bomber/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DAY-CHAN IS TALL AND CUTE AND I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY!

I am having a good day. I found 10 bucks on the floor at work today.

Daytona is short

>he was supposed to still be 18-19 years old, but a 'worthy' opponent.
More like a bully. Being a rival to 10-12 years old at 19 isn't something to be proud of.

Also, it's weird for them to use Dr.Wily after the whole "Lord Wily" shenanigans in BN. At least with King it's still a wily reference without going stale.

>15 years old
>170 cm
>Short
Where the fuck do you live, user
Also, congrats for the money.

Whoever made that one wallpaper should steal this shit and re-arrange it into another, more complete wallpaper.
Maybe after removing some of the not canon stuff.

I had to make the new edition on short notice.

I'm 170 cm too.

You are not short. Nor 15 years old anymore.

What?
No I mean whoever made this, should take that OP image and do something similar, since it'd be a more complete listing of the series' robots.

Oh, okay.

Just played gunvolt for the first time and got to the first water mission. The cahracter design and music are nice but does the game get more challenging at all? So far I've had to deactivate the starting gear and I also got revived with invincibility and unlimited energy. I heard the special revive is random and not very common but is there a way to never have it happen?

I feel like there might be an accessory you can synthesize to disable it, but I could also be confusing that with the sequel's equipment.

Thanks for the tip. I'll just fiddle with the game some more and see what happens then. Also, is there any info on if/when we're getting gunvolt 2 on pc?

tiny subby incoming

well, i guess that's also why they changed it, im assuming - subaru was more or less supposed to be solo's rival, anyways.

again, im glad they went with king instead of wily - sure, the similarities are there, but its not a mere rehash like BN did before... plus, it'd be a bit out of place, since starforce takes place so many years after the end of the BN.

That's just older Jack.
Or Goku.
IDK anymore.

just imagine, we almost had older jack, but he was goku, in our megaman starforce.

what a time to be alive

>Two Sonic Man
What

No, don't start. It's enough.

One of them is from a DOS game and the other is from the comics' Worlds Unite crossover.

They're not working on it at the moment forom what I can tell. Not sure if they plan to port it there eventually. Seems like there's enough demand and that the first game did well on there but I don't have any solid proof.

acoolmegamanblog.tumblr.com/post/153832912985/megaman-legacy-collection-is-on-sale-for-several

I'm the guy who made that.
I don't really want to, since I'd be stealing what looks like some pretty awesome original sprite work.
Then again, I kind of already did steal mugshots from the Rockman 7, 8, and & Forte Famicom demakes.

Full scans never. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One more thing to the never ever list.

Too bad, I'm now quite intrigued to see the beta concepts of the Biggest mermaid.

Fun Fact: If you hit Yamato Man with a charged Power Adaptor punch when he's running to pick his spear up, he'll get pushed back and freeze for a few seconds. Many of the other robot masters also get pushed back when hit with the charged punch, but he's the only one who freezes.

Can't take a punch.

He's lucky that the Robot Tournament wasn't just a fist-fight.

If the tournament hadn't been an elaborate Wily scheme, who would have won?

>more concept are for the other G7
Oh man, I want to see those in better detail so much

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

So I read that side story about how Copen survived fighting Asimov.

>For some reason, Nori ignored the family's orders and supported Copen's revenge quest
>She's the one who provided all the funds, equipment, info, and training Copen needed
>She dodges any questions about who she really is, and Copen gave up on prying

None of this is suspicious, Nope, not at all.

GV3 bosses confirmed to be normal humans with stolen septima like Copen?

It's an interesting concept.
I just want to Dr.Kamizono show up alive and well and pull a Master Albert on us.

spotted this on /vp/

Nice cross over art.

It's Tomycase's. Dude does some really good art.

Got any more?

the festivities have just begun

gnight, /mmg/!

don't die.

One Metal Blade is all it takes with a neck like that.

It's too bad for him that Metal Blade is a metagame mainstay.

Cut Man, no!

Who is the best human and why is it Yai?

Get out of here you sick degenerate pedo

That's not Dr. Cossack

That's not Mr Match!

Excellent taste.

Haven't seen Aki here in a while.

Holy fuck.
More?

I haven't got any more right now but I'll see what I can find.

How cute!

It's very likely, I'm definitely expecting Jeno and Xiao to be bosses, Moniqa is also possible. Also, where did you read that side story?

Dr Cossack is the best dad.

Also, I tried looking for more stuff like but all of it crossed the line for posting on on a blue board.
So instead it'll just be regular Dr Cossack pictures, which are still great.

>Jeno
I wonder how many times we can misspell Zeno's name.

It's probably because I can only remember them saying 'Jeno'. But I'm sure we'll keep forgetting anyway.

I have a problem with deciding if his name is Zeno or Geno. Or Gino.

He died.

Man of Action is probably silent about the cartoon because they decided "fuck it, we can't please the adult audience so let's hope they forget about it".

I remember reading that the cartoon didn't do great with the kids too somewhere.

ok, then.
pls continue.

That's just speculation from the cartoon being advertised in a very different light (no pun intended) between the original press release and that interview with the Nerdist, and the fact that we haven't heard anything about the pilot episode which we know exists.

Protodude said something about it being highly unlikely due to production times, but if the Ruby Spears cartoon went from a cutesy Classic-based cartoon to a 90s buff hero show because kids didn't like the aesthetic, anything's possible.

nerdist.com/the-new-mega-man-animated-series-will-have-a-more-optimistic-blue-bomber/
>But if there are characters from Mega Man that you like, for example, they’re probably around, but in a shiny new wrapper in a new way
I'd love to be a cheeky asshole at a con and ask if King is going to be in the show.

I would love to be the asshole who would ask him who the fuck is Fan man and Shock man

If Fan Man really is Air Man, that's a crime I can never forgive.

I wonder who he turned into a woman robot master.
Centaur man and Hornet man, maybe?

>implying MoA would know about the MM6 manga that made Centaur Man a girl
Joe Kelly hadn't even heard of Ariga's manga, let alone that one.
Hornet Man would be less surprising but really disappointing since he gets shafted a lot by fans in favour of Honey Woman already.

At least "bringing in more female characters" brings hope that we'll at least get to see the few female characters exist in Classic canon.
Though to be honest, I honestly don't care about adding more female characters.Them phrasing it as "equal rights" just sounds like tokenism to me.

Another cheeky asshole question: "If you're all about equal rights, why aren't there any gay characters?"

Zonda killed Mega Mini thank fuck.

>obligatory girl power episode

Zonda is the hero we need, not the one we deserve.
That hunger game was fun. GOD KILLER HAVE MERCY UPON NO ONE.

The day Vile wins a hunger game is the day everyone will lose their shit

>Where's my golden daddy!?

Nah, one of his kids are more likely to win.
Except Vent, he is too alike to his father.

I don't think there's a reaction image that can accurately depict how hilarious MoA's reaction to someone saying that would be.

There would be if that happened.

Milas was so cute in the last hunger games.

Heading into work now. Don't die.

Now all we need is Alolan Flash Man with long, wavy, golden hair.

This isn't something I'll say about just anyone. He wasn't worthy of my love.

Gunvolt got what he deserved. It was pretty funny.

that's not subaru

Bubble man is now a nerd girl or Quickman is now the popular bitch.

Quickman should be the popular bitch what are you gonna do? Hit her?

She'll dodge that domestic violence like your pussy ass dodges chances to get laid.

I'm gonna dirt her dress! WORMS IN HOMEWORK, MY MAN!
Or well, wait until her karma strikes.

The bully always gets hit by karma in kids shows.

By the way, did anyone see the redesigns for the Ben 10 reboot? They all look bland as hell.
The robot masters are probably going to look even worse with the show's art style.

I saw them back on /co/.

but well...
>2016
>Having hope
You are the only one to blame.