Twisties

When was the last time you hit the twisties, user? And where?

>Heavy fog in straights
>Corners in woods
>Sudden braking ensues as corner appears from fog

It was a good night

In the summer, every saturday at night.

>Hit up the local togay mountain and reach the top.

>Get bored and drive all the way down and start cruising downtown until 3 am.

>getting back and take the bridge on my way home, streets and bridge are completely empty, just me, my car, the beautiful lights, and the summer night breeze.

Stuff of dreams.

Almost every week. Sometimes I'll do 500km's in the mountains to go mountain biking or to have a fire and cook bacon in the forest.

Lmao I read your post and thought of Vancouver, then saw second post. What road you hit? Mt. Seymour?

In swva that's all there is. Your lucky to find a straight fucking road.

Second post is the Lionsgate bridge which is in Vancouver, unless there's another Lionsgate somewhere?

I meant second post confirmed it

Wew lad

Yeah I'm curious too, I have an FC and would love some place to toegay. Right now I live in Richmond and my only fun comes from random gravel lots and 90 degree turns with extra oversteer.

I'd hit Cypress and then make my way to ambleside and then go to Lionsgate, wander around downtown and then head back to Lionsgate, through Marine drive and up lonsdale.

Sometimes, I'd go to Lonsdale Quay and just nap on a bench and eventually hoon the lower road and head downtown through second narrows.

Cypress mang

Looks like fun. If I see you I'll brap.

Cool mang

Try it, it's fun.

Should I weld my open diff, or only go out in the rain? :^)

Um, I don't know, why not get an LSD rear end if you care about the car instead?

I'm gonna weld it instead. See you sideways

Word I heard cypress is good. Seymours also p good. Know of other good toegay's?

Good speed, brother.

Indian River road in Deepcove if you're feeling suicidal.

Take it all the way to Sasamat sp? Road.

Few months ago on a road trip to Alaska from Chicago.

>in Ford Fiesta coming back down Alaska highway, I believe this was around the Rocky Mountain Provincial Park area
>just me on trip but small car is packed with a few hundred pounds of shit plus two spare tires on a cargo basket hanging off tow hitch so my ass is sagging
>sun starting to set, road getting more and more empty as RVs are stopping for the night
>remember from the first half of the trip that this super twisty and tight hour or so long section is coming up
>find some good tunes and in the meantime come up on this Golf GTI's ass (who was also loaded down with shit)
>twisty section starts Golf takes off
>about an hour of us just driving way too fast and listening to tire squeal
>broke 100mph more than once
>never saw any animals, RVs, or came up on another car during that time

That hour was seriously the best hour of driving on public roads I've ever had even with all the weight in the car and the worry of animals in the road.

last week f

That 86 on the right is clean af

i live on a twisty narrow road with tonnes of oncoming traffic 24/7 in rural aus with tonnes of potholes and retards on the road

and to top it off trees fall across it all the time and one hit my car a couple of months back causing $4000 worth of damage.

Dont fall for the twisty meme

>tfw live in a country which is completely flat
>only tougeh part is a small 1.5km road with wide, slow turns and it climbs about 50m
>tfw no togue
I took my car out to test before maintenance. It was nice, got into an understeer straight at a lamppost at one corner, did some pedalwork, got the tail out into an nice and controllable oversteer.

How do the togue thing work? Do you use spotters or just go drive up and down a hill and hope a retard isn't coming the other way drifting an 18 wheeler?

just did a streetview of indian river dr, it looks perfect

reminds me of tarmac rally stages, and thats what I've been looking for