DUDE let's get our subcompacts and raise the ground clearance and call them crossovers LMAO

DUDE let's get our subcompacts and raise the ground clearance and call them crossovers LMAO

>making your SUV look like an angry pug
Once again honda doing a great job of making truly hideous cars
What the fuck were they thinking with their current design language?

they don't really care about the design for this segment because the real seller is the hr-v.

DUDE let's sell 4 speed autos and port fuel injection in 2016 and demand top dollar for it

when will the crossover meme end?

How the X1 sells over the 3is is beyond me. At least get a fucking X3.
God fucking damn it.

I really like the vitara s. No regrets

It's pretty good, apparently. Nice rev-happy engine, low price, small, light, pretty fun to drive, adjustable AWD...

>Those fucking tiny wheels

wierd, the car itself is very compact, but 17' inch wheels do seem small because of boxy design. Atleast it's forgiving on road bumps and fast for what it is.

The whole wheel/tire combo is comedically small

This is the same with any modern pick up trucc. Their wheels look abhorrently small compared to their bodies.

The only thing I didn't like when trying out one of these last year was that the steering seemed very stiff and didn't follow the "trail" of the road very well

whats the matter? its a niche that was filled, I like compact but i dont like being low also Toyotas new CHR looks pretty ahead of its time i think

It seriously looks like a Prius dropped on top of a Civic and it decided to stay there.

DUDE

GOLF

S
U
V

because who the FUCK needs visibility

They're pretty roomy and the headroom is nice. I really loved my time in a rental Nissan Rogue and this is coming from a guy with a fiesta st.

That rear fender flare really reminds me of this gen Forester.

That middle row is disgusting

I like that the front is different from literally every single VW on sale right now except the Beetle.

I don't like anything else about it.

The HR-V is already just a lifted Fit with different sheet metal, what's the point of making another lifted Fit with the same sheet metal and different end caps?

because fuck you there's money to be made

>17" wheels
>tiny
Nigger what

Cause modern day cars are appliances now

>around 1200 kg with awd
>turbocharged revy little nippon engine
>understated tasteful design
>pretty roomy and doesnt afraid of bumps and curbs
>reliable
>drives like a warm hatchback
>can be with a manual
based suzuki. I can get over thin doors and hard plastics.

Subaru was doing this WAY before anyone else.

Like, 90s.

>SUV's

They're too busy making motorcycles to give a shit

I'm pretty sure they just sell appliance cars just to fund their motorcycle department

It's okay when Subaru does it though.

>yfw WR-V stands for Winsome Runabout Vehicle

But since they'll be too high, we'll lower the roofline as well to fit into car parks.
And we make the windows tiny tiny so nobody can see your kids, then slope all the windows in to cramp you all together for a feeling of safety.

I laugh at crossovers. My Focus holds more crap, will handle any terrain crossovers encounter, and has more headroom to boot. And, being lighter, handles better.

They also sell appliance bikes. 125cc Hondas are literally babby's first motorbike.
I kinda like mine, despite the lack of power. Can't wait until I know what the fuck I'm doing.

>focus
>better than crossovers
You just didn't have the chance to drive a good one.

Because Subaru just took a car, increased the ride height and left a decent AWD system in it. Manual foresters had a rear LSD and low box

Generic crossovers just bulk out the body of a hatchback, slight increase body height, chuck a Shit fwd based AWD system in (if at all) and then add maximum meme features such as 'active terrain managment', 'bulk styling' and angry/mean looks