Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2379

Dino DNA Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): Shit outta luck
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)
●OCG: Tyranno's Revolt (Feburary 25th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.

Is it just me or do Spellcasters have the most cardfus by far?

New D/D/Ds when?

playing metalfoes, siding retaliating c for the mirror
thoughts on siding it in against ABC as well? kinda stops them from making dragon if they activate hangar. or should I just put my galaxy cyclones in with my system downs for that matchup?

Also
>side cards for metalfoes against paleos
I have Jinzo, Kumongous, and if I really think I need it Psi Blocker

Pic related, is my current build (WIP currently testing double orichalc double combination) extra deck criticisms welcome along with arguments for a different trap lineup

>ABC
It's dead, user.
Side for Zodiacs instead with Forbidden Apocrypha.

and to follow up, scarlight would be Vermillion Dragon Mech but for some reason it isn't in my card database (along with zodiac and eidolon beasts)

>mfw i update the sets but put tyranno's revolt instead of tyranno's rage
Well, I'm sure it'll get fixed next OP.

I don't need to side for zodiacs cause they aren't out yet (this is for ARG Richmond this weekend)

When will we get the leaks? I need to know how good Zarc is.

You could have added the dates for RATE in the TCG, we do know them, check the Yugioh official product page.

Oh, sorry. System Down ans Ally of Justice Cycle Reader are great choices. And maybe instead of Granmpulse put in Dweller.

You got it, boss. If I get next OP I'll fix it up.

zarc is in the december jump or something

He will be winmore as hell and you know it.

I would but rank 4s are rare enough as is, the 3 I play at the moment do enough, and dweller isn't as proactive as I'd like it to be unless you're making it turn 1, which won't come up often

hosting a quick tag for now
US server

Nekroz support when?
Nekroz off of Tewart's shit list when?

need 1 more

Never, Aug.

>lmao rituals
Never.

Are tags over?

>quick tag
>goes afk after playing 1 turn
???

My thirdworlder internet killed it on turn 1.

I'll host tags
US sever, etc.

Why does percy have allure semi-limited in tcg

Don Thousand cards are in Duelist Saga, let's look them over and speculate how Konami will nerf the hell out of them.

>Numeron Network
>field spell
>During your opponent's Draw Phase, if you control no cards: You can activate this card from your hand. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if you control no other cards: You can activate the effect of 1 "Numeron" card from your Deck, then send that card to the Graveyard. "Numeron" Xyz Monsters do not have to detach an Xyz Material(s) to activate an effect that is activated by detaching their own Xyz Material(s).

Select the tcg banlist from the list, it's a bit buggy

>Numeron Xyz Revision
>counter trap
>When your opponent would Xyz Summon a monster, if there are no other cards in your Monster Card Zone and Spell & Trap Card Zone: Negate the Summon and destroy that monster; choose 1 monster in your opponent's Deck and Special Summon it to their side of the field. Its effects are negated.

>Numeron Spell Revision
>counter trap
>When your opponent activates a Spell Card, if there are no other cards in your Monster Card Zone and Spell & Trap Card Zone: Negate the activation and effect of that card; choose 1 Spell Card in your opponent's Deck and activate it on their side of the field. (The activation requirement of the chosen Spell Card must be fulfilled.)

>Numeron Calling
>spell card
>If "Numeron Network" is face-up on the field: Special Summon 4 "Numeron" Xyz Monsters with 1000 or less ATK from your Extra Deck. During the End Phase, banish all monsters that were Special Summoned by this effect.

So when the fuck is devpro adding this card? They added the Zarc magicians and still don't have it

>Number 1/2/3/4 Numeron Gate Ekam/Dve/Trini/Catvari
>LIGHT Machine
>rank 1 1000/100
>3 Level 1 monsters
>Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. After damage calculation, when this card battles: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; double the ATK of all "Numeron" monsters you currently control.

Don't forget the most important part of these effects
>You do not have to delcare the activation of this card, or its effects.

>Number C1: Numeron Chaos Gate Sunya
>DARK Machine
>rank 2 2000/1000
>4 Level 2 monsters
>Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. If "Numeron Network" is face-up on the field, you can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Number 1: Numeron Gate Ekam" you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) If "Numeron Network" is not face-up on the field, destroy this card. When this card is Xyz Summoned: Banish all monsters on the field. During your next Standby Phase after this card was banished by this effect: Special Summon this banished card. When you do: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined ATK on the field of all monsters banished by this card's effect.

Odds are we'll only get 1 or 2 of them considering set space.

>Numeron Chaos Ritual
>normal spell
>If a "Number C1: Numeron Chaos Gate Sunya" under your control was destroyed this turn: Treat 1 "Numeron Network" and 4 "Number" monsters in your Graveyard as Level 12 monsters and Xyz Summon 1 Xyz Monster using those 5 monsters only.

FUCK DINOSAURS

>Number C1000: Numeronius
>LIGHT Fiend
>rank 12 10000/1000
>5 Level 12 monsters
>Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. Negate the effects of all "C" monsters your opponent controls, also they cannot attack. At the end of the Battle Phase: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls, then Special Summon from either Graveyard, as many monsters as possible that were sent from the field to the Graveyard(s) this turn, to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy 1 other monster you control instead. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target, then choose 1 "C" monster in the Extra Deck of the destroyed monster's controller and Special Summon it to their side of the field, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

>Numbers 1-4 have the exact same stats and effect, as well as similar artwork
FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

>Numeron Storm
>normal spell
>If you control a "Numeronius" monster: Destroy all cards in your opponent's Spell & Trap Card Zones, and if you do, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

>Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. Negate the effects of all "C" monsters your opponent controls, also they cannot attack.
Oh no is it going to negate my Flying and Retaliating "C"?????

>Numeron Wall
>DARK Fiend
>level 1 0/0
>When you take battle damage: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, end the Battle Phase.

Hikokubo is a hack.

Seriously, fuck 'em

They're getting a Structure Deck and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Number iC1000: Numeronius Numeronia
>LIGHT Fiend
>rank 13 100000/100000
>5 Level 13 monsters
>Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. When a "Number C1000: Numeronius" you control is destroyed: You can Xyz Summon this card from your Extra Deck, by using it as the Xyz Material. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects, or declare an attack. Your opponent must target this card for attacks. If they do not, during the End Phase of that turn, they lose the Duel. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the attack of 1 opponent's monster, and if you do, gain Life Points equal to that monster's ATK.

Castel BTFOs this shit

The "Fake" Numbers 1-4 were better.
They should have had Mr. Heartland and co. use the real Numbers 2-5, then Don Thousand used just Number 1.

If someone summons a monster with 10000 ATK and you last long enough to Castel it, they were a scrub.

>This card cannot be destroyed by card effects, or declare an attack.
wew
still, who would be the moron that go though the effort to summon those things?

>get this out
>skill drain
>gg ;)

anything with a "C"

>who would be the moron that go though the effort to summon those things?
Exactly the reason they shouldn't be nerfed or changed at all

If these ever get printed, what stats would they have?
And would they keep the Rank 13?

>want to use C - Crush Wyvern's effect to equip it to another union monster
>gets negated by this memer
fucking broken

They'll have an attack of ? and an effect to copy the highest ATK points on the field, just like Timaeus and Divine Serpent. It's possible that they'll give Ci1000 13 stars and a clause that it's always a rank 12 monster, like the level and rank 0 monsters.

>leaving your opponent with a 10k beatstick
no

They'd already proven they could keep the ATK/DEF if they wanted to
>And would they keep the Rank 13?
I would hope so given they printed the level/rank 0 monsters and gave them clauses, but the clause would defeat the purpose

Hosting again

>summon something with 100k attack that can;t attack
>skill drain negates it's effects
>attack with it

Where in that does your opp get a 10k beater?

31th Eternal reminder that Red-Eyes is the best Dragon Bro.

yes

>a clause that it's always a rank 12 monster, like the level and rank 0 monsters.
They wouldn't need to do that. They have that clause for Level/Rank 0 monsters because the rules require a monster having a level/rank. Nowhere in the rules does it say that a monster can't have 13 stars.

Question for main deck

Are Torrential Tribute and Evac Device still good traps worth dumping Upstart (39 Deck) and one Duality for, or no?

>They'd already proven they could keep the ATK/DEF if they wanted to
Boss Duel cards don't count.

>Charmers + Familiar-Possesseds
>Dark Magician Girl
How can anything else compete

If that's the case they'll go with the 1000s, and if past bosses are any indication they'll be total shit.

It shows there's nothing arbitrarily stopping them from printing the values. Numerronius doesn't even require them to change the current font like Numerronius Numerronia does

It doesn't look like there's room for the Fluffal/Frightfur Pendulums in PP19, what about Frightfur Daredevil?

Can a monster's level or rank expand infinitely? Does this card cap itself at 12?

Yup, it can theoretically gain infinite levels. Unlike Fortune Ladies which specifically state they can't go above Level 12 by their own effect.

>– The terrifying influence of Don Thousand, the ultimate foe from Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL!
I bet they're not even printing his cards, just cards he gave others. Get ready for the fake Numbers and Don Thousand's Contract.

>fake Numbers
I'd acually prefer that.
Number 5 would be acceptable too.

I REALLY hope we get the Fake No 1-4 instead of the real ones.

I'd prefer that we get both of them for completion's sake, but if they print Don Thousand's 1-4, I hope they do something to individualize them. Give each a new unique effect or something.

No more tags because I need to make something else to use in tags

gg guys

Predaplant Flytrap also doesn't have a limit to how many levels it can "eat," getting a level 41 Flytrap is a pristine meme
I'd be fine with fake 1-4 tbqh, its a shame they all suffer from diestocastel syndrome

Translate it, weebs.

>When a "Number C1000: Numeronius" you control is destroyed: You can
HUE

Sure, I'll see what I can do later tonight when I have time.

subterror geargia???

Like this

16 more for tag

16?

Yes.

YGO needs a dino waifu

I'm a fucking moron. How do I zodiac?

You reach your 7th sense.

Overlay totem pole

You splash it with Eidolons so you can have more than one lame Drancia on the field

heheheheh, i like this image

Open terrortop, summon it and search takemtomborg, summon that and go into invoker, detatch and summon rat and win

Or lose to Raigeki, Dark Hole, Slumber

That's why Zodiacs have been maindecking Starlight Road

Has any deck ever reached the level of meta saturation that rat.dek has? Every deck that isn't pure zodiac still runs invoker/rat combo

I mean depends. We had way more one sided metas that you had to play one deck, but if you're talking about "everything plays this garbage" it probably is the most. Only thing that comes close is Artifacts, Hands or Traptrix I guess.

Hey, if I got this right, can someone tell me the name of an old YGO card that looked like an EXTREMELY depressed homeless(?) girl that had likely orange hair, pathetic stats, and a stall(?) effect? Also had at least one other variation of itself that looks exactly the same.