github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt (embed) (embed)
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAQN1A9YEswYOBsMJ9gthDc0RDxJpE6UUIBZvFxwZLho4Gj4abBzOHRQkqibzJy8n7SkuKo0rUC3SNZI22DbpOlg64TsNPC09_EbXSRtN41BHVcZXDVhjWHdZ818EXz9j_WZUZp5oZWjycXlxhXIPdqx65ny4ggeCm4Nfg8yD24zPj0aQVZErkc6Ub5ZsmjuboZ2unz6iAKZXpqOsmK2Nr2yvp7FCtz65frvtvWDAZsRYxPbGBMauxtjPftIh1HzVpti92WHZfNq54XPjauQi7FXtPO8O7-vwH_Fs8azyQfJF85v2SPfX-tL-Cv5U_o8=
discord.gg/hajsS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H0jgbQT6q3Zdny5J_rk27wHtpyG1PsBKfGNpecXD0zQ/edit?pageId=102781120140142495418#gid=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is an incredibly strong build called called Fire Wave Totems. This is about the 8th ot 9th indirect buff to it Chris has released this year. a variant of the build was in the top10 100s of this league I believe

/tts lmaoamoamamoamomaomaomoamoamaomaomaomaooma @noise delete this

>still no FREEposting

i fucked up the title

remake if you care

no we're already shitposting here we can't move to the next map until 0 monsters remain

haha discord memes xD

/tts \\\\.\\\.....\.\\......\.\.\.....\.\\.\.\.... \ \ \ \ \\ \ \ \\ \ \ \ \ \\.\.\.....\.\.\.

>discord shitposting on full force
I'm out

vspark inq come at me:

poeurl.com/R4Z

>you will never join the exclusive Veeky Forums discord so you can have friends?

someone inv pls....

why would you want to do that

Kaom a shit and the Karui suck,Chitus did nothing wrong.

Summoner or Flicker for BHC>?

crit aw blade flurry

dont care wghat yoreui thinking abotu ever

rude

shit attack speed
delete this piece of shit tree

im very lonely

so get someone to invite you to the guild
and then see if you like the discord retards from your limited exposure there

poeg i need help, is this build ""ok"" for ehc using scorching ray cwc flame surge? i never play spell casters

pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAQN1A9YEswYOBsMJ9gthDc0RDxJpE6UUIBZvFxwZLho4Gj4abBzOHRQkqibzJy8n7SkuKo0rUC3SNZI22DbpOlg64TsNPC09_EbXSRtN41BHVcZXDVhjWHdZ818EXz9j_WZUZp5oZWjycXlxhXIPdqx65ny4ggeCm4Nfg8yD24zPj0aQVZErkc6Ub5ZsmjuboZ2unz6iAKZXpqOsmK2Nr2yvp7FCtz65frvtvWDAZsRYxPbGBMauxtjPftIh1HzVpti92WHZfNq54XPjauQi7FXtPO8O7-vwH_Fs8azyQfJF85v2SPfX-tL-Cv5U_o8=

you can join my guild, contact me ingame IGN: Vowel.

>is this build ""ok""
>scorching ray cwc flame surge

no

>cwc flame surge

>ftw checking a mirror shop just to see stuff I'll never have and see an amulet worse than one I sold for 10 chaos at the beginning of essence league

I may have fucked up. worst is, it was at 20c but I lowered the price cause it was taking time to sell

I may just have beat catposter in dumb

>102pts

UGH that's only like lvl80

i'm not one who plays meta builds or meta skills.

who gives a shit if there's shiny things in a dumpster unless you live in that dumpster.

so instead you play complete dumpster builds?

great job buddy. maybe mommy will put your skill tree on the fridge

>UGH that's only like lvl80
EXACTLY

the fuck are you on about? it's a new skill and a new support. idkwtf meta means to you or care what you play, but those will be 2 popualr gems to start the league. you using them to interact with flame surge only says "youre not one who plays" jackshit. learn to read or play more to learn.

So will performance on bad PC's be improved with this? Or will it be worse?

FPS wasn't really a problem, just all those fucking loading lock ups

it takes half a day to reach lvl80. by the time you can actually afford CI gear you'd be over 90

i printed out a screenshot of ym demi for a person and gave it to them, didnt work out.

it's gonna be mostly blade flurry next league, don't fool yourself. scorching ray isn't gonna see much play

>blade flurry
:puke:

Anons, going bear trap/EK trap Assasin with Xoph's bow and Signal Fire. 100% hipster trash but I'm going to play casual this league.
Should I go Acrobatics/Evasion or CI?

Wonder if this DX11 mode will work in Vista?

those have been improved. nothing compares to a SSD tho

> afford CI gear
stop telling me what i can afford when. it sounds like you telling me about how you cant afford shit at all.

noob

stop talking about shit no body knows like you do. it's insulting to others, because you act like theyre more retarded than you and cant stop drooling nonsense.

great question, let us know

Help a kinda noobie out.

I'm thinking of starting off the new Breach League with dual (through ancestral bond) Ancestral Warchief Berserker build. I recently played dual siege ballista (yes, I know of the +10 SB-build, but found dual ballista easier) and liked the playstile alot.

So, my main question is if this build does well in a party of three. Secondly, what are some of the things you should pay attention to when playing in party? What I understand some skills are very weak when doing party, but figured you can scale AW to pretty insane dips while still having high survivability, which makes good for party play. Right?

discord.gg/hajsS

idk man people have already tried playing with scorching ray and blade flurry and come to the conclusion that blade flurry is opieop and scorching ray is rather meh

aw is shit in party because by the time your totems start dpsing your buddy who is a slayer split arrow or inq spark or ass anything or w/e has already killed everything

>Been theorycrafting elemental ice crash for new league
>GGG posts new map mods that make it abundantly clear everyone is going to be playing CI

Well fuck, guess I'm playing caster#314921 this league

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>fREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE

based freeposter

Go Sabo, Bear Trap Prolif's super high damage.

Also Trap Bladefall's way better than Trap EK. Trap EK just doesn't work cause the aim's all shit.

man I wish i could get a frEE you every now and then

>people have already tried playing
patch notes tomorrow, ape whatever people say on reddit back here like it's news then

Fug, kinda what I experienced with my dual ballista build. One of my mates played tornado shot bleed+poison and wrecked everything himself in a 3 man party in 2 secs. Would my totems be of any help even in single-target situations? :((((

Yeah they'll help there.
Tbf when I played aw it was a meme crit dagger scion version.

are the supporter packs worth it?

Absolutely

... not

i immediately think less of someone when i see them running around in $400 supporter armor

I'll probs try AW out anyway, feels like a nice way to start off a fresh league.
Maybe I'll go for some kind of trapper or Essence Drain Occultist when I've built up my currency. Chaos is sexy.

Thanks for the help, user.

I've never bought one before, but I'm a sucker for capes with physics

If you want the mtxs

>being this bitter

it's definitely good for solo play and nice and cheap if you go rt so yeah it should be a decent way to start fresh league

it's unironically easier to make $400 than it is to win a HC demi

What does rt mean?

resolute technique

you can't crit but you also can't miss so you can focus on raw damage/survivability

>Essence Drain Occultist
Sucks in parties too (kinda),since by the time the degen start kicking in the mobs will most likely be dead by the others.Your curses will help though (if you go multi-curse of course).

Oh right, nice. Thanks.

oh you're talking about the $60 breach one then. yeah, go for it if you want

Tried out DD Occultist but that character never got powerful enough clear mid-tier maps solo. But I liked when packs of monsters insta evaporated in a pink cloud. Desecrate was a pain in the ass sometimes, though. Cooldowns suck.

Does this mean AW is shit in general? Even if youre solo, any other build couldve killed everything already by the time the totem is up?

F R E E meatshield

guys is it ok to play sc this league? my wife and her son are just straight annoying after i lost my job, pestering me everyday. cant focus on anything.

Xoph's provides proliferate, and Sabo is nice but BT isn't spammable and critting super hard and causing (I figure) a 1million DPS ignite beats Sabo's perks.
Just cant figure out whether Eva or ES is the way to go. The ES tree is much prettier but I've never done pure ES with a character that can't leech...

:^)

i laughed have a (you)

you should prob rip yourself, i heard life is hc so they wont be burdened when you don't come back.

You need to go further, this weak memeage wont cut it in the age of memes

if you dont stand for something, youll fall for anything

>patch notes are released
>no BV nerfs
>no CI nerfs
>no PF nerfs
>no vinktar nerfs
>no blade flurry nerfs

You don't need anywhere close to 100% leech to stay full HP after VRF.

>see an amulet worse than one I sold for 10 chaos

it wasnt worse

>Flasks don't recharge till their buff has expired
>Glacial hammer nerfed
>Life on tree decreased
>The writhing jar can spawn malachai

Remember, your build will never be nerfed if it's a GGG-approved one.

>no armor buffs
>melee fixes pushed back to 3.0
>life on items reduced

vrf is not a hit

>weapon range buffed
>still doesnt do anything for the melee skills like glacial hammer
Why does GGG have such a conversion hard on anyways?
I just want to be able to transform into a bear or werewolf

It is. Leech works.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H0jgbQT6q3Zdny5J_rk27wHtpyG1PsBKfGNpecXD0zQ/edit?pageId=102781120140142495418#gid=0

mechanicssssssssss

AW totems still have great clear speed and is literally T1. Don't listen to that retard, you drop your bonker shield charge to the next pack and drop another while your first bonkadonk one shotted that first pack. Your buddies can kill whatever managed to escape your aoe.

Besides decent clear it is amazing for bosses since they taunt and generally shield you from projectiles that dont pierce. The single target is higher than most builds too considering you can drop them and have 99% dps uptime while your buddies will have to stop dpsing in order to dodge shit.

dont worry, only absolute shit builds and degen builds have serious issues with party play.

>Still no patch notes
CHRIIIIIIIIISSSSSS

Wait, thought you meant the actual VRF wasn't a hit, not the affect of casting it. Yeah the cast isn't a hit.

sleep 0-4
wake up 5-9

Hey guys, any tips for making a HC viable Vaal Righteous Fire build? Was thinking of busting one out in the new HC Breach league.

They're probably shitting themselves over the outcry on leddit yesterday about there being no anti-ES map mod and scrambling to implement something like "energy shield recharges 15% slower" with 30% packsize and 20% iiq

get a million ES

>no regen now applies to ES
stop reading the garbage redditards post

>They're probably shitting themselves
no. no they are not.

That one only applies to zealot's oath ES regen. Actual energy shield recovery is called recharge.

>Zealot's Oath
>relevant
ayyyyyy