>Stats and Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-i7559-763BLK-Full-HD-GeForce/dp/B015PYYDMQ/?tag=logicaincrem-20
aim400kg.com/fa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blue waifu

POST BEST OMNIC

My copy finally came from amazon, how do I git gud?

how do bluefags always get the first post

Because blue is best girl.

Sick of faggots playing windowlicker and 76 this patch is fucking terrible to be a support player.

print out a refund stub and mail it back, you're not ready kiddo

Have you been a good boy, /owg/?

Mejor chica!

Can anyone get a clear picture of the projected image in the inaccessible room on Oasis?

Stay true to the /blue/.

I love the blueberry qt so much. So perfect.

Why do I love Widowmaker so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Widowmaker isn't just the best hero in overwatch, she might be the future Queen of Waifus Just imaging her grappling through the sands of Anubis, the wind in her hair, her mighty rifle with her. As she grapples through the objectives, the men swoon at her very scent. They know how she smells, the essence of her smell is sold in the blizzard store under the the name of "Blueberry pie scent". The very nature of Widowmaker is mystery. could she be playing a deeper game than even her creator realizes? The answer is yes, she has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever she sees fit. However, Widowmaker is filled with such guile, such french smugness that she does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Widowmaker is not one that is easily penetrated. Widowmaker is such a force of nature in her realm that nothing can truly touch her, the only thing keeping her bound to the game at all is her will to exist within the preordained boundaries of her world. Widowmaker is not only beyond the comprehension of us, she exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe her smug smile, her gorgeous and rippling ass, her cute nose, and most importantly, her eyes. Her eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Widowmaker. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Widowmaker is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, she is herself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Widowmaker, the entire game, the entirety of Blizzard as we know it crumbles. The temple of anubis would freeze without Widowmaker, Eichenwalde would become a desolate crater, Ecopoint: Antarctica would melt without her frosty gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Widowmaker so much.

how do I even start the game on that map

just stuck in a loop

Share with the thread the hero you would delete completely if you were given the opportunity to do so.

N-no bully please.

All heroes have a place some just aren't in a good spot right now.

Except Mei but she isn't a hero.

I recently just ordered Overwatch on steam but the online digital code isn't registering with battle.net. Any help guys?

wat

>I recently just ordered Overwatch on steam
(you)

Chill out

Ana

Widowmaker

JUST
FUCK
MY
MATCH
MAKING
UP

Seriously how do I get good at an fps game in general, there are no guides or tips online that explains anything in words.

Coming from years of starcraft I knew I'd have a hard time with shooty but 24hrs played and I still can't aim for shit, what do

click

heads

That's not what imbalanced QP matchmaking looks like

>playing hog trying to hook people for fun on QP
>enemy team has a pharah all high up in the sky behind everyone spamming rockets
>junkrat outside of spawn lobbing grenades in the general direction of the choke point
>torb on the side
>bastion in the back
>add up a healer/mei/widow to the mix
>rein shielding all this bullshit
>every single defense match on the past hour

It's ok, i didn't even want fun tonight.

You need a mouse you're comfortable with, a nice mousepad and most important than anything by a landslide, PRACTICE.
protip: keep your eyes on the crosshair at all times.

Is blizzard only allowed to craft booty? I see the girls with beautiful asses, but why not tatty? Even blueberry has exposed cleavage but her titsisters are like b cup at best.

Wew lad.

I won't bitch again. That looks brutual.

Practice, practice, practice.avi

Grandmaster: 10,000 hours FPS playtime minimum

Master: 5000

Diamond: 2500

Platinum: 1000

Gold: 250

Silver: 100

Bronze:

>Arcade weekly just reset
>40 second queues into the same shitty team against the same premade

Is this a dead game?

I just realized Tracer holds her guns as if she was a fighter plane. Has anyone found out if her pistols have convergence yet?

>playing sombra

that's what you get

how does that even happen? top 500 players in the same game as two level 1's?

is gaem ded?

How to get into Oasis on PTR right now:
>Enable skirmish while searching
>Join QP

Seems to always join Oasis.

>as if she was a fighter plane
Tracer is a good driver/pilot.

Cutest and best pairing

There's no convergence, the bullets are emitted in a single stream from her crosshair placement. Try 1tapping (100% accuracy on first shot) a wall from 10m away then point-blank

Alright I gotta put in the time then, though all these kids with their call of dooty experience have thousands of hours shooty ahead of me, it's gonna be a long climb.

Do all pros use dot crosshair to aim for the heads btw? or the cross crosshair is more common?

She doesn't, her spray is similar to d.va.

Also her whole theme is WWII-ish aviator in general, wouldn't be surprised if she dual wields for the reason you pointed out.

Short crosshair is used by virtually 100% of pros, because you can't see the head to make sure it's properly aligned unless there's a gap in the middle of the crosshair. If it's a solid dot it will obscure the head and you can be off, especially at long range where the dot is bigger than the head.

>hook niggas left and right
>blast their face point blank with a shotgun
>go WHOLE HOG on them

Why is Roadhog so fun?

>Overwatch builds Tracer a fighter jet that hooks into her chronal accelerator

I hope its not the circle because both dot and circle only show up as a dot for me. Thumbs up.

Sombra is so embarrassingly bad. Dies instantly, does no damage, abilties get stopped with no effort, ult requires perfect teamwork to be useful

To be quite honest mate having great mechanics is good but it can only get you so far, seeing as you come from broodwar I assume you already know how strategies and counters work. All you need to do now is use that gamesense that you've acquired and use it in overwatch.
Still, good aim is always a must. Have fun practicing pal

I wonder if all the lifeless grand master FPS autists will kill themself when VR shooter games make FPS mouse aiming obsolete, and they have no notable skills any more.

Try 3v3 or 1v1, I guess that's where people go to get them fast and never play it again until next week.

>Junkrat doesn't detonate prematurely

Flying a jet like that is what caused tracer all her time problems.

Piece of shit character, getting hooked through solid walls is not fun.

hi genji

Thats where I am. 1v1 wont pop and 3v3 I keep going up against the same 3 person premade and I keep getting paired with the same two shitty players. The queues take too long for there to be other people playing but not long enough for a whole game to be played between my matches.

she went too fast and paid the price

>eye on crosshair
This is new advice to me. Watching the crosshair improves aim? I feel as though I watch my enemy movement more than anything.

Patch tonight?

tfw hit grandmaster and OW was my first fps :^)

I will be moving since I need to travel abroad for my masters programme, so I can not bring my rig with me, but I'd like to keep playing.Is there some midterm gaming laptop that's worth buying that can run the game fine? 1080p 60 would be sufficient for my pleb needs.

What DPI/Mouse sensitivity do you use?

No you don't understand!!! She just needs a team comp based entirely around her and good communication from the rest of her team, which are virtually nonexistent at all levels of play besides pro tournaments!! That means she's balanced! You just haven't learned her yet! Give the pros time! She's good! She does tons of damage! She has invisibility and that's OP!! Hacked healthkits are OP!! Remember Ana? DAE remember Ana was OP?

>tfw I was healslutting before it became a meme
>tfw it feels hollow now because anyone who knows about it will think I just picked it up because of the meme

>T. Reinhardt main

that's why Overwatch is a good game though

>midterm
Mid tier.

Playing support in a 6stack? Post your stats page.

If you only did it because it wasn't mainstream, then you aren't a true healslut.

amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-i7559-763BLK-Full-HD-GeForce/dp/B015PYYDMQ/?tag=logicaincrem-20

You can be my pocket healslut.
I'll be sure to appreciate your dedication.

I think you need to focus on school, user.

If the clothes attaches to Tracer follow her when she rewinds or blinks, why doesn't the entire Earth follow her too when she blinks while on the ground?

You have to do both, which is why being really good at FPS games is difficult. You have to be able to sift through the background information unconsciously while also watching for your crosshair to be over a head and click it.

So yeah, you should be aiming with your crosshair.

>960m
>for 1080p 60fps overwatch

A bit of a waste senpai.

1500/2.5

I don't think she actually teleports, I think she just speeds up her own time to move really fast.

I still do it but some of the magic has been lost for me.

Why don't they just make a giant translocator and blink the earth in time before the omnics were invented and stop the war?

79th for Amélie!

This looks pretty good and the price is affordable to me. Cheers!

I am sure it will be fine. I just have to choose between getting to masters in OW or getting a masters degree.

>master 5k hours

My only fps before this was TF2 and my playtime on that is only like 1.5k hours and I just played spy.

Yes I'm deeply disappointed with Sombra.

Hana Song is an antisocial LOSER

Are you really master, or 'finish rank 3200 season high 3503' master?

>My only fps before this was TF2
Not even Doom, Duke Nukem or Blood?

"GG"
>stfu

This site is great for practicing your aim. Personally I do a few rounds of this one before playing hitscan heroes seriously.
aim400kg.com/fa/

>feel when I'm only 20 but my first FPS was still Doom somehow

I remember playing that shit around an age when I can't remember anything else. I could rarely get past more than 4 enemies, if I got to 10 it was cause for a celebratory popsicle break

Poor 76 is getting old.

For reals reals master. I wanted to get top 500 but at that point soloq had destroyed my will to play seriously.

I've never played any of those. I never had a computer that wasn't from the mid 90's until 5 years ago.

800 6
Zarya/Rein player

I only solo queued and mainly played support and zarya

Instead of going to meme sites, aren't there real muscle strengthenings that can actually reinforce your mouse control?

What is peoples problem with Sombra? She just too edgy looking?

hmmmmm

no because that would be interesting and blizzard doesnt do interesting design
btw heres another character with a stun and an ult that has no counterplay, go nuts

It's just like one of my Japanese animes

Yes there are, it's called play the fucking game and your aim will get better

>I can't guardian angel to Mei when she's in her autism cocoon
>I can't hack a health kit when Mei's autism cocoon is on top of it even only partially
>le wall face

remove mei NOW