Beta get a chick in 0.3 second

What's a cheap car to get chicks ?

youtu.be/iqaX0sDYfnM?t=2m35s
I mean she was ready to suck his dick before he even start the car

it's about having something unusual.
Muscle cars LOOKS very expensive (even if they are not) A yellow/ bright red/ bright green entry level mustang will get you chicks.

anything that imply you got money really.
it won't work with anything greyish/black/white or """subtle wealth""" and """luxury""" like lexus or anything """german engeneering meme""" like bmw,Mercedes etc, especially in black.

kinda like how the average chick thinks a kawasaki ninja 300 is something expensive and fast. They just don't know anything about machines.

>it's about having something unusual.
Unusual only attracts guys. Don't get something unusual unless you want to fuck Jay Leno.

snek

confounding: why have chicks when you have snek?

If you have that much money, do a penis enlargement surgery

I once rode my motorcycle on a hot day with nothing but a beater.

Chicks were literally honking and waving at me
shit was wild.

I've had weirdly good success in my area with an 8 second civic, a dodge srt4 and an 04 Impreza wagon.

The srt4 is the most popular because of domestic but I notice a lot of women have experience with cars and track builds thanks to brothers and exes.

Mustangs and other muscle cars are seen as very entry level (barring well maintained classics, also the foxbody is hated), with more uninitiated women the Impreza is the favorite.

How many times does /o have to say it. A car won't get you girls. You can drive the nicest car in the lot but if your too much of a pussy to go up and talk to girls and flirt with them then you aren't going anywhere with them.

Fake. Also STD's.

>he hasn't watch the video

alternatively if you are not a pussy it's still MUCH easier to fuck with a nice car.

Even if you drive a nice car you need money and looks. In the end though she'll still be tyroned every day.
Tirebiters are slags.

Kek'd

Get you a 1995 Buick Riviera, br/o/. Ladies will be attracted to your luxury and class.

[spoiler]Don't forget your fedora to be extra classy.[/spoiler]

that car is in pretty good shape 2bh

mate you know all these videos are fake right? these girls are paid you stupid underage cuck

dude:" hey we ant to pay you to prove that girls are venal piece of shit ,you in ? "
venal piece of shit : hell yeah

in my state. a civic or corolla shows your an adult with money more than a bmw. active debtors are a joke in nc anymore.

>in my state. a civic or corolla shows your an adult with money
Chicks say they want mature dudes but they really don't.

Virgin faggot...
There are 10 000's videos like that on youtube, all paid ?

Also if you are paid to kiss someone you just meet, then probably you fall into the "i'll suck you because you have a sportscar/nicecar" category

it's youtube, nobody cares, and you make little out of it, the point would have passed without the dick sucking.

>car to get chicks
>beta
You'll get walked all over and the money for the car maintenance will be drained out quickly.
>high school, had a kia sedan
>ass, grass, or gas. no one rides free.
>get plenty of ass, though i rather have had gas
>college, old toyota camry
>same rules
>still wishing for gas
>mustang
>mariage
ugh.

Yikes projecting much. I didnt even call you a virgin even though watching vids like that might say otherwise.

and yes all of them are paid mate. you dont have to pay these girls much. you are way too gullible

also you sound foreign as fuck. you probably are from some european shithole and truly think having a nice car will get you a hot girlfriend

lmao

>There are 10 000's videos like that on youtube, all paid ?
Pay a chick $20 to pretend to kiss you and then make $70 from all the ad revenue, why is this so hard for you to understand? And then be like that fag that sells books to losers to help them kiss a girl lmao.

>i'll suck you because you have a sportscar/nicecar
A lot of girls are like this, if you want to bang a chick that has been fucked by everyone with a lifted truck that's you're business but that's the type of girl that's not above taking $20 to kiss a dude for a camera.

>A lot of girls are like this, if you want to bang a chick that has been fucked by everyone with a lifted truck that's you're business but that's the type of girl that's not above taking $20 to kiss a dude for a camera.

exactly my kind of pussy and exactly my point.