Got myself a Opel Vectra b Caravan, 1997, 2L 100KW, manual

Got myself a Opel Vectra b Caravan, 1997, 2L 100KW, manual.

Did i make a mistake and gonna die virgin ?
or what u actually think.
for 400 euros in mint condition btw :V

>KW
>caravan
>euros

where r u from lad

eastern europe

where exactly though

t. Poland

Well it's a good deal, but not something I'd brag about.

more north. baltics.

W I L N O
N
A
S
Z
E

Anyway, any working car for 400€ is a steal these days, you did pretty good.
Do you have any pics?

Good luck with pic related m8

kW is the official unit of power in Europe. We just happen to use hp because it's tradition, I guess.

igauņu lohs
opel smird

Shame you don't have any to use as an example.

You're jiving hate your love

>for 400 euros in mint condition btw :V

You're not only OP-faggy, you're an even way bigger, enormous faggot for compliment fishing.

Of course every car for fucking 400 in mint condition is a good buy.
And now piss off.

Bretty good car, would have gotten a diesel tho. How many kms? Also rustproof that shit, its and old Opel.

Put LPG in it and don't listen to the fag who says he would have gotten a diesel.

take good care and it will last forever

A working car for 400 Euros ain't bad, even tho it's an Opel(GM quality)

he doesnt have to worry about that if it's not diesel, and even still that is fixable to some degree

Vectra B's before restyle were zinc coated under the car. and around 230k kms on it.

i rather not, keep its as simple as possible.

>mint condition
>screw holding the front bumper

let me guess... 250000km?

thats not the original picture of my vectra dude. i posted it in some replys

Pretty solid car. Keep an eye out for the front shocks, they tend to break.

Otherwise pretty good buy, especially for 400 euros.

Hp is also standard here, we call em horses.
We just happen to know the conversion ratio aswell, you dumb american.

>american
Wild guess: you started browsing Veeky Forums about 2 weeks ago right?

mjet is poortuguese though

also, at 250k km-ish the usual wear and tear starts setting in with Opel's. So expect new bearings, belts and small oil leaks needed to be taken care off.

Once you've driven it for a couple of months and you're sure there's nothing mechanically seriously wrong with it, you can literally change the car's ride by replacing all the rubbers underneath the car.

last owner had like ocd about car condition. engine bay, interior and etc all clean, im pretty sure that it was a non smokers car, because the ashtray is not dirty and i cant see any heat damage in it. plus the rubber thing has been changed before this summer. over all as far as i know he got a new car, and needed space on hes drive way so thats why he sold it for so low cash.

Not really. Pre-facelift early models had plenty of rust problems, only the later ones were better. General build quality was also rather shit on early ones. If yours is rust-free (I doubt it, check wheel arches behind the plastic liners and around the rear door entry), do a full cavity sealing and undercarriage coating, else it'll start quickly.

Even Vectra Cs have rust problems and those are fairly new(ish).