Did you guys know Mitsubishi also made candy. I was quite suprised by this

Did you guys know Mitsubishi also made candy. I was quite suprised by this.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25731754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27773601
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that strawberry?

These pills are shit.

The pink LV, red Chupa Chups, white domino and golden Rolls Royce are the best pills around at the moment.

Nintendo All Stars were good too but they're long gone.

Chery flavour

P sure that's a drug of some kind. Don't remember exactly which, but it was on Cops at some point.

How the fuck are you using a dragon to type?

Tcbktcrdagjnvrcrcrcexrce tntcucf rv

Test.

Alright i guess Im only banned from /pol/.

That's what you get for being a Shillary.
Well, at least you got enough money to replace your apex seals.

Nah im not a Shillary. Bernout yes but not a Shillary.

>2016
>still using pill form

It's a boost pill it's supposed to go in your vacuum line between the turbo and bypass valve, +15 hp easy

Do then then drop an lsd and you will be the fastest on the track

It's exstasy you twat

>Veeky Forums- Auto
Hmm is this car related?

Pills are a way better, consistent and longer lasting experience than powder mixed with salt probably.

>doing a drug that has been 100% confirmed to poke holes in your brain's serotonin receptors

lmao

>TFW you had speckled bluebirds you'd been saving since practically the 90s and you drop them on your honeymoon on the 4th of July and walk along the ocean as thousands of people are shooting fireworks over your head into the ocean

>having a shitty source
>not getting tested pure powder form

Are you referring to the images shown on MTV in the 90s? If so, those images have been debunked. They were of healthy people who were given a staining solution intravenously, and the gain was turned way up to produce artifacts that appear to be holes in the brain.

Having known people who spent their entire time in highschool and college popping x every night I can tell you that chronic use of X fucks you up cognitively like no other drug. They shamble around like depressed zombies and live absolutely miserable lives. It's self-induced clinical depression.

At least with heroin addiction you can bounce back, I've got a couple friends who used to be hooked on heroin/oxies/codeine who today are functional members of society

I'm not arguing that, I'm arguing the "holes in the brain" thing.

And I'm arguing that what I've seen corroborates recently done studies saying that it's neurotoxic. Just search "MDMA" on pubmed and you can find a number of studies done within a year ago on the effects of MDMA use on the brains of rats and humans.

Here's two recent ones near the top.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25731754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27773601

Have these or other studies been peer reviewed or replicated?

It has a Mitsubishi logo on it

Not everyone who eats X is an addict, you fucking retard.

wtf i love mitsubishi now

The dagumi pill

>Bernout
Oh no, he is retarded

yeah dude i also heard if you take lsd 7 times youre legally insane

really makes you think....

You need self-control in heaps to do drugs.

The fact that a huge percentage of the population are so fat they can't use regular toilets and the majority are unhealthily fat shows that people really don't have any self control.

I've done quite a few different types of substances from cigarettes to much harder stuff like opiates.

Drugs are incredibly overrated, they provide no benefits, they are expensive and the small positives they provide are mostly meaningless illusions and will return massive downsides later in life.

couldn't see the specifics in the first article you linked, but here it is from the abstract:

>Various neurocognitive domains ... have been compared between chronic MDMA users and nonusers using fMRI. The fMRI studies ... still face certain limitations contributing to inconsistency in the results and further research is needed before we can draw definitive conclusions regarding the neurotoxic effects of MDMA.

i'd be interested in how much and how often the chronic users studied were taking. i'm not arguing against the idea that MDMA is at some level neurotoxic, the question is how much and how often. same goes for any controlled substance.

from the second study:
> Repeated exposure to MDMA (3×10mg/kg, ip)

Let's say you're a 175 lb man. This is equivalent to taking a 800mg dose, which is far more than anyone would reasonably take for one sitting, let alone repeatedly. Most people take a 50mg to 250mg dose, and most harm reduction resources recommend waiting at least 6 weeks between doses.

neither of those studies show that you develop holes in your brain.

did you think i was serious?

why are drug users such retards?