Will trumps presidency with pro gas and oil act make gas prices better? Also pro keystone pipeline

Will trumps presidency with pro gas and oil act make gas prices better? Also pro keystone pipeline

Other urls found in this thread:

oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Is-Saudi-Arabia-About-To-Cry-Uncle-In-The-Oil-Price-War.html
wrm.org.uy/oldsite/subjects/agrofuels/crop_based_biofuel.html
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.547.8944&rep=rep1&type=pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiCk8XVs5_QAhUCj1QKHfDTCOMQFggfMAE&usg=AFQjCNF7FouS2SqjiOkQdneXbHNBupc-hA&sig2=L483ZgFeouq3i41We458xg
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://auto.howstuffworks.com/fuel-efficiency/biofuels/10-disadvantages-of-biofuels.htm&ved=0ahUKEwiJurO9tJ_QAhUCj1QKHfDTCOMQFgg7MAQ&usg=AFQjCNFw6Ac6yXcvz2rzB-BlI5UyWnLeyA&sig2=KmNi4eeUnFoGJXA7SiNevg
caranddriver.com/features/ethanol-promises-e85-and-fuel-economy-page-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, oil prices will climb higher because of Trump's hostility towards Saudi Arabia. We'll go back to the days of 90$ for a barrel of brent oil.

I hope not, already can't afford shit because lol Canada's only income

yeah Saudi Arabia can totally afford that. oh wait, this isn't 2010.

This, when they dropped prices earlier this year to force the US industry to stagnate they actually really took an economical beating.
oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Is-Saudi-Arabia-About-To-Cry-Uncle-In-The-Oil-Price-War.html

At this point they really can't afford any upsets.

>that means the price will go higher!
No it won't because then there's more incentive to buy US produced oil for cheaper.
They really fukt themselves over.

That's a stupid fucking question that i'm not even going to answer it.

doritos!

second life griefing circa 2007 was funnier because you introduced programming to it, people made self replicating screaming turtle boxes that would fly about and infect several sectors. second life's code and rules were so shitty and exploitable, ie in this case you can't "spawn" items in public locations but you can just "wear" it and spawned items from that weared item still count as being weared by you... and again, let's not put a limit on how many objects you can just spawn in an area you want. Fun times

For the sake of our planet, I hope not.

Yeah I have to think above myself. I want low gas prices, but the toll for it is too high. I sincerely hope the pipeline stays a no-go.

This. I hope E85 starts getting more popular though, because it's pretty much win-win. Lower gas consumption and fewer harmful emissions but we still get to keep internal combustion instead of having to go electric.
>mfw Trump gives incentives for ethanol and we get v10s and v12s instead of 3cyl turbo shitbox engines

E85 is fucking retarded just like you

>retarded
>used in hypercars to make even more power
sorry it won't work in your boomermobile, but there's more to power than just heat value

Gas is fine as it is.

Not worth destroying the planet over.

lol no his policies will allow them to raise their prices untaxed

>raise their prices untaxed
isn't it too late to be Correcting The Record?

Ethanol is retarded like you. It's a cash grab by big corn and it's primary effect is to grow millions of acres of food and use it to feed cars that don't need it instead of hungry people who do.

But who cares about starving brown people, right?

>big corn
mfw people ironically think use this phrase

>facts are tremendously bad ok folks, please ignore them

No one cares actually... Bring on the E85!

>raise gas prices
>nobody buys gas anymore.
This has happened before.
Why are you so retarded?
You think the government forces oil companies to keep prices low?

Monsanto isn't big corn?

when you say shit like "big x"
you basically sound like a whiny faggot all the time.

Idgaf what I sound like, am I right or not?

nah, ethanol production has saved a lot of farmland from becoming development projects.

no it just stopped that farmland from growing something useful

No, it didn't. That's all they were growing anyway. Now farmers are actually making decent money.

>that's all they were growing anyway

Yes, but it was being used to feed people and keep prices down to help the poor and hungry. Now it's just a profit scam and it's shit for car engines too.

Eco-racists are the worst.

>to help the poor and hungry
Those were literally the farmers growing the corn.
Look, i actually fucking live in the middle of farm land, i know what the fuck happened.
extra corn doesn't go to poor and hungry, it gets ground up and fed to livestock.

And the livestock gets fed to....

Stop making shitty arguments to sound like you know something.
E85 is not just corn, its any starch like wheat, potatoes, grain and so on.
America is making more of this than people are eating and is also selling it to other counties while making bio fuel with it.

>But who cares about starving brown people, right?
You mean dumping vast amounts of free food on them to ensure their agricultural industry never becomes competitive?

Not to people that can't afford an ear of corn i can tell you that.

they are only making more of it because of the huge subsidies, thanks to lobbying from large agriculture companies. this is not difficult to understand.

wrm.org.uy/oldsite/subjects/agrofuels/crop_based_biofuel.html

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.547.8944&rep=rep1&type=pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiCk8XVs5_QAhUCj1QKHfDTCOMQFggfMAE&usg=AFQjCNF7FouS2SqjiOkQdneXbHNBupc-hA&sig2=L483ZgFeouq3i41We458xg

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://auto.howstuffworks.com/fuel-efficiency/biofuels/10-disadvantages-of-biofuels.htm&ved=0ahUKEwiJurO9tJ_QAhUCj1QKHfDTCOMQFgg7MAQ&usg=AFQjCNFw6Ac6yXcvz2rzB-BlI5UyWnLeyA&sig2=KmNi4eeUnFoGJXA7SiNevg

now v12's can stay around for much longer

praise kecc

Mfw never using gasoline again while eating french fries and running only on E85.

I'll just leave this here

caranddriver.com/features/ethanol-promises-e85-and-fuel-economy-page-7

>believes the US auto industry is the problem
>Not China who pumps out more daily pollution in 1 city then the US does as a Nation.

>producing garbage for american markets

>despite inflaction
>car prices have no changed in 20 years

The problem is all the money went to emission bullshit instead of actual quality of the car. If anything emissions standards have done nothing but actually hurt our industry.

are you esl or retarded?

>instead of refuting your facts I'll just call you retarded

Look a cucklery.

>because it's more profitable to produce your goods in china and ship them back than to produce them domestically
we need trade tariffs to stop it.

>he thinks corn ethanol is a sustainable and economically sound fuel

Better for whom? Oil company executives, yes. Everyone else, no.

i'm not refuting anything
if you weren't esl or retarded you would understand that

>keeping 3rd world niggers alive is more important than a renewable fuel source for the entire world
Whos retarded now?

God bless Trump.

Can't we let the niggers starve and steal their oil?

Anyone else feeling voter remorse?
>It was like Christmas morning watching on election night
>The DNC tears were delicious.
>But the novelty is wearing off for me

Re-watch CNN's election coverage on loop for four years. By then he'll have fresh rhetoric to ingest.

>Big Corn
holy fuck you should go back to tumblr

>implying
Saudis are selling bonds now. They'll collapse in 40 years. if not sooner

>remorse
You're not the only one.

Not a single iota of remorse. This election is the gift that keeps on giving.

Did you know that idiots are now setting their shoes on fire now?

>Anyone else feeling voter remorse?
No. MAGA

but corn is mostly used to feed livestock to make burgers for fat fucks in america.

but e85 has gasoline in it, it's only 85% ethanol you dumbass

are you really trying to tell me a car made in 2016 has had no technological advances, improved safety, or better fuel economy than a car made in 1996?

>big corn

this is why I keep coming back

he's telling you that all the advancement that has happened since 1996 has went mostly to useless garbage that enthusiasts don't care about.

nobody cares that that the a-pillars are stuffed 3x more with airbags, or that the car stops for you if you're too autistic to drive yourself, or that it puts out less pollution.

all of the true performance upgrades have only been utilized by brands that are out of reach for the normal person, and all that useless safety & tech bullshit has filled the market with """advancements""" no one really asked for in the first place.

Performance is a niche market.

Don't be poor.

stop eating cows.
save the world.

>thinking Veeky Forums made a difference
you forget that only a few of us are actually old enough to vote.

>make gas prices better?
Lower fuel prices will help make other prices lower. But the oil lobby and their wall street counterparts hate lower oil prices. They will cobble together more justifications why higher prices are good for everyone. Just like how cutting your hands off is good for your health because that can be justifiably proven (as long as you ignore the bad parts). And that is what the oil and investors will do. They will justify why higher oil prices is good while ignoring the bad parts. So, cut your hands off. That is a good thing for you.

>thinking Veeky Forums made a difference
Well, part of the Occupy Movement originated on Veeky Forums.

No

We had enough gas production capacity before, but it was price fixing and futures market investors that kept the prices high. But then fracking started up not just with canada's oil shales, but in other countries as well. That broke the price fixing monopoly loyalties up and they started to compete which drove the price down for awhile to $1.58 USD here. Then the monopoly price fixing got back on track and they raised prices back to around $2.50 USD.

It's the price fixing as well as futures investor speculation that sets the prices.