/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Black Friday Sale
store.na.square-enix.com/

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIII
>Friday, November 25, 2016 at 3:00 a.m. (PST)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4a7de39d5e040604797af200e41a518b818cf195

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
>youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/LT2FmYqL

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/oi1wSHf.jpg
ffxiv.ariyala.com/XI3W
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hyur boypussy

first for beepy's bp!!

still looking for a cat or lizard to EB
only requirement is that you are pure

FUCK YOU EMILY EPPERSON YOU STUPID ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT. GO FUCK YOURSELF, I FUCKING HATE YOU. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FUCKING GENERAL.

Heya

i.imgur.com/oi1wSHf.jpg

xth for wanting to be Justice but everyone keeps thinking that means stabbing people in bikinis which is so not Justice it makes your head spin

Emily Epperson is the best thing to happen to this general since Colgate.

Rude

pst.

xth for mad anons

reminder that nude mod is degeneracy

send me a tell

>tfw FFXV

pst

> EB'd

Need any help cucking someone?

>Cherry picking the fact that I skipped saying Midas so you can ignore the fact that your initial post was absolutely irrelevant

Not to mention you could hit full acc cap with full left side + food + one crafted accessory. You just replaced the accessory when prog was over and you got to keep all your vit melds. So yeah it was pretty lackluster.

Guess I could say the same about arguing with retards on Veeky Forums :3

BV + Foes doesnt trump hypercharge in a normal party comp
Esuna is useless as the only thing that it works on is the concussion from scrap burst in A9S throughout the Creator.
Heavy and Stun are both mechanics that happen semi-frequently in raid tiers
>Arguing that extra mitigation is bad

Guess I gotta remind myself why talking about the game on Veeky Forums is bad with posts like these

J25ha2EnIGJw

ignore the haters! post more cat

>Spends his entire day ERPing
>Already EBed
>ERPing with Isara right now
>Pure
Please don't mislead people.

i like to spread my ass cheeks in the shower and let water blast it

Are you going to be an ebin now, Eun Kai?

Are you prepared to pay the price?

>cute brown hyur
self inserting I see :3c

Is there any reason to play WAR or DRK after we get SAM tank?

Post them autismbois!

*pulls dick out of Bun/Ume*
I'M PURE EB ME

hello?

Shoo.

If Esuna is useless because of Creator then so is Heavy and Stun because they're not used on any encounter either.

hi...

>no elezen gc to service

eun kai has a dick?????

how can i suck it??

Find a mod for that shit to add catgirls then we'll talk.

>no elezen bc to service

When will we be able to play Sharlayan elves?

But I'm not c@
W-what?
Stawp

why is eppy such a cutie? :3

I'm pure

don't pst me

post butt

If you want to ignore both the Esuna from BRD and the CC from MCH., MCH still trumps BRD over the course of Creator and all of Alex Heavy/Stun are both used more frequently in raid fights however, the only raid mechanics that need cleansing being Venomous Tail and Throttle.

anyone wanna

They are pretty much certain to be the next race right?

>Remove Royal Authority. Raise Halone to 290 potency.

I know this is old as fuck by now and people have already (rightfully) torn into it but I really have to ask: What fucking problem does this even supposedly solve?

Complete this sentence: I don't like that Paladin has both Rage of Halone and Royal Authority because __________.

Awena's cute pit…

I just came back to this game, could you guys give me a quick run up on what the hell I should be doing? I main SCH.

My current ilvl is 190 with Antiquated + Prototype gears. Is it worth buying the 250 from AH to get a head start or should I just save money?

ffxiv.ariyala.com/XI3W
My current idea is Crit>Det>Acc? I'm trying to learn more on stats focusing for Scholar.

Also any new dungeons and such that are important at all? I figured I should farm Scripts, correct?

S-sorry for all the questions, I'm looking up my own answers as well. But thanks if you answer.

> pretty much certain
No. They were to be in for Heavensward but AuRa were added instead.

Now for 4.0 it could be them or Padjali. or something new

Big fag question but anyone got a spare butler outfit code from that magazine thing a few months back?

yes, in 5.0 ;)

There's no new race in 4.0.

>Two ugly suncats
>Same horrible hair
>Same boots and pants
>Same fucking shirt
>Even the same idle pose

I swear every other cat I see looks exactly like this get some fucking originality

self insert implies they look like that irl user

There is no new race coming in 4.0

Source: Yoshi's last interview

We still got two fanfests coming up. We don't know everything about 4.0 yet and Yoshi said he wasn't going to spill everything at Vegas.

He specifically said that there's no new race.

He said if they did one in the future it wouldn't be until 5.0.

Flat out no, no new race, Yoshida even publicly stated that he DEEPLY regretted even showing Viera concept art because of shit like this, and was against it in the first place.

he's talking abou the game, take your personal vendetta somewhere else you massive sperg

can buy gear or grind for 230 stuff, get to 235, get sophia wep, grind rest of your stuff, maybe find a raid. can check out wondrous tails, and you need to do story quests up to current patch to unlock newest expert dungeons.

This is the same person who created Lucrezia cheated meme, as well as A4S meme. Listen to nothing. This is also the guy who pretended to be an AST savant while being a level 38 astrologian running Qarn NM at that point in time.

You're the biggest retard here.

He said that in the Famitsu interview, it's 8 pages long, feel free to google it.

Welp, fuck. Story questing.

Alright, I appreciate your help. Thank you.

Depends on what your endgame goal is. the 250 HQ gear is really cheap to make nowadays, unless you're on a super dead server. I'd say aim for those and go after alex floor 8-12 gear and cap scripture each week.

You can also do Sophia Ex for the book which is extremely good due to the crit. I wouldn't recommend doing the relic grind as you're quite far behind.

You can also do Weeping city for some 230 gear in the meantime between alex floor lockouts and scripture weekly caps.

Never change Veeky Forums

People wonder why game discussion never happens here

I really want to come out and tell Seto I love him but I feel like he'll regret me

you could have had the same discussion undisturbed if you didn't insist on posting fag pictures with every post

nobody wants to discuss anything with you, you're a massive shitposter and whatever contribution you shit out is overshadowed by the constant "gay roes" "roe boyfriends" you post daily

majority rule, and the majority of your posts is shit, go fuck off and stop treating this general as your circlejerk's forum

>Playing Road Trip Fantasy XV
Why?

No butts user

things are kinda great

no contribution to the game discussion, feel free to shitpost about people you dislike somewhere else

>he doesn't know
:3c

Considering that dragon girls are the second most popular race in game adding Au Ra was definitely not a mistake.

It made them a lot of money.

Big expansion without a new race seems silly.

stop getting kume all over someone's table slut

Stop evading your bans. That will be a good start.

Alright good talk see you tomorrow

I'd bang you on that table so hard you'd lose your brains

>Getting upset over images even if what's being said is on topic
Brain problems

What's the least played race on Balmung, or the game as a whole?

>he doesn't know that he doesn't look like that
:3c

>see you tomorrow

Hopefully not. You're honestly a shitty addition to this general and you're addicted to checking it daily. Go take a break.

male roe

Just do it pussy

Do it who cares

female roe actually

>Padjali
those are basically mutants and there's supposed to not be enough of them to justify them being a playable race

with all the horsedick futa sperg, i highly doubt that

if he regrets me it might ruin our friendship as is and I don't want that.

"AST IS CORE OF ANY STATIC NOWADAYS"

"SACCING IS CHEATING"

"A4S IS IMPOSSIBLE, IT'S JUST MECHANICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CLEAR THIS FIGHT"

"OH WAIT...IT'S EASY, BECAUSE I CLEARED IT 3 MONTHS LATER"

"WE'RE AS GOOD AS LUCREZIA, THEY'RE JUST MECHANICALLY SUPERIOR"

"MELD ACC INTO YOUR HEALER WEAPON"

Let us take the time to appreciate that wonderful Au Ra amount on Ragnarok

Like that ever mattered. Remember blood elves?