/mcg/ - Minecraft General BROVILLE RELEASE IT'S HAPPENING!

Last Thread: We discuss minecraft, minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

After long last our autism has come to fruition. Final testing is happening now and the map will be available for download in a few hours.
>planetminecraft.com/project/broville-v11/
>oldshoes.ca/broville#

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o&t=1m1s
minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/crooked-riches-mod
discord.gg/HHdgw
oldshoes.ca/broville
mediafire.com/?h13mfmg2mom9o5o
mediafire.com/folder/w54js4n9s059c/Broville
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh yay...?

Just final last minute preps to make sure everything presentable before finalization.

Just like four or three months late haha. Still apreciate it tho,

Here's a rendered road map of then entire world.

Yeah
Sorry for the late reply; was out doing stuff

You have a big map.

In case someone else is up for it: is anyone willing to code a simple mod in exchange for payment?

It might be easier on you to either just fork tfc yourself if it's open source, or try to decompile it and jew off with its code.

Tried that. Didn't work for me.

Damn.
I wish you luck in you're quest.

Thanks! I'll find someone eventually.

bumping dead game for OP's sake

youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o&t=1m1s

What are some of your favorite mods and why?

I don't like mods anymore because there aren't any respectable modders left.

I guess this is a good enough layout, I have no idea how I could improve this.

>thread reached bump limit
>go to catalog to find new thread
>its on page 10
lmao

please do not bully dedcreft

minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/crooked-riches-mod
MOTY

What is it

Just a little project thing I've been doing.
added some info to the layout of the thing

Elaborate.

>namefagging general

man I'd love to hop into mc again but the when the OP's already tripfagging it can't go well

>Actually looking at the name field
People like you are 70% of the problem

Name/tripfagging for the purpose of projects and stuff like that is acceptable, because if you don't care about the project, you can filter him.
It's one thing to do it for attention, it's another thing if people might need to flag you down for something.
Though I do find tripfagging a bit distasteful for common use, most people don't care enough about whatever you're doing to impersonate you.

Any Minecraft servers with ERP or anime cute light RP?

>Any Minecraft servers with [...] anime cute light RP?
I've always been trying to set one up (for the last 3.5 years!), but never found the right players.

M-maybe I can be one of the right players?

An RP server like this really needs at least ten active players to flourish.

Also, I'm not done with the mods I'd like to see on it.

>looking for EBXL wastelands
>find one of them with a nature's compass, 2500 blocks away from my base
>there's a river running across it and a village in a woodlands biome with extremely green grass right besides it
Well fug

filtered
kill yourself

>BROVILLE RELEASE

Saw screens of this probably 7 years ago, what's the story behind it? wtf is broville?

>wtf is broville?
Basically a major city build that a bunch of autists have spent years on. It's kind of noteworthy because some turboautist who moderated MCF removed their thread and I think banned Oldshoes because they refused to delete some 800+ signs that had swear words. Yes, he counted each and every single one.

>minecraft
>RP
>ERP
wew
lad

What mods were you gonna do?

deddest of ded

Why aren't you autisming on ipwnage
im surrounded by plebs here please send help

A lot of custom mods, probably, based on experiences in server admin. I'd rather discuss this on IRC.

Any mods that let you transfer mobs from afar? I had to move from an area about 20,000m away, using a nether portal as a shortcut.

EnderIO soul vials.

need a server to waste time on

You are the hero of the day.

good day

>autisming on literal trash

kek

We made sure keep the offensiveness of it subtle.

In what way can Broville be offensive???

I'm gonna take a guess and say there were some naughty words that the kids could see. Forbid adults have some fun without the shitbags lingering about.

Think about it was built by random people from /v/, Veeky Forums, reddit, /pol/ with little to no oversight.

You have to see it for yourself.

Tree mod?

That's pretty cool

Your maximum health will gradually decrease over time in TFC if you don't eat, but you'll never die from it. You're also hit with a couple of negative potion effects once your hunger reaches a certain amount. I'd like to hire someone to make a mod which kills players once their max health reaches a low enough value, which should be configurable in a text file.

I'm willing to pay extra if the mod lets server owners adjust the speed at which hunger and max health decrease, lets server owners adjust when negative potion effects kick in and which potion effects are applied, adds a configurable true/false value in a config file which gives server owners the option to stop decreasing a player's hunger and thirst when they're in creative mode, and if the mod adds a button beside the "Heal the player" button in the creative menu which restores all hunger and thirst instead of health. I'd prefer to pay using amazon gift cards, steam games/items, or any other method which doesn't give out all of our personal information.

>Server owners
Your wording is a tad odd, you're talking about Forge Mods right and not Bukkit Plugins?

Yeah. In multiplayer, I'd like for those options to be configurable for server owners but not individual players. That way players wouldn't be able to set their hunger to kill them after, say, 1,000 hours of not eating anything when the owner of a server intends for it to kill them after 24 hours without eating anything.

Well with forge mods the client (player) and the server's configuration file for the mod usually have to match or else they can't even log onto the server, the server checks for that Even then the server is handling all of the interactions, code and events, so even if the player did have different settings it wouldn't apply anyways, all that the player's side does is receives what the server tells them and then updates their gui and visual elements accordingly.

Small tip, if you rename a soul vial while there's a mob inside it, the name will be applied to the mob as if you used a name tag on it. This saves on name tags in case your pack doesn't have a way to craft them.

Growing Trees. Looks like it has a bug where at some point, branches will grow and die almost instantly, lagging the shit out of you and producing a gorillion saplings/apples. Hope that gets fixed eventually because it's a really good mod and the dev has a great mentality.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Iesu Christi quam horrenda

Sounds reasonable. Is there a place we could discuss it in more detail at?

Yep, what's your email, steam, discord, or anything else?

I'd vote a discord or something so I can pitch in as well.
I don't have a lot of free time but if you guys set up a github I could help in and out with things.

Just hop on the IRC (#/mcg/ @ irc.rizon.net, Google for a webchat) and we'll drag it from there.

discord.gg/HHdgw Here's the discord for the server

If you could totally erase one mod from existence, which would it be and why?

IT'S HERE GET IT NOW!
oldshoes.ca/broville

buildcraft

Its a mod I like but it caused something I dont like, IC2
That kills gregtech, and the current RF power autism

Botania. Memes.

Thermal expansion, for ruining tech mods.

wew. Thanks for the trigger warning guys! >_>

from now on or retroactively into the past?
how do I know I haven't already done that and no one remembers the worst mod ever?

I would delete Thermal Expansion probably
It has annoyed me for a while

nigger really

I belive to be kinda Ironic. Then again these days you can't be too careful.

I can guarantee you the map is anything but SJW friendly.

It does get a lot of traffic on plebbit and other sites I find it reasonable to keep normalfags content.

We kinda had to throw that shit in, considering the Niggerfaggot incident in v10.

Tell me more about this 'Niggerfaggot incident'...

I still can't believe how asshurt that guy got. Like he searched out literally every single sign just to find out how much offensive shit there was, then DEMANDED that it be removed.
Some MCF hotpocketeer got asshurt and did the shit I mentioned above, then nuked the thread when Oldshoes said he couldn't reasonably change every single thing in a timely manner.

Not a huge deal but a mod on the MCF saw the signage and banned the map. That in itself wasn't so notable but he literally went through all the signage to find any offensive language as hes rational. That and the guy literally was autistic at least self described.

That was Aeons ago however like its not even worth thinking about.

I'm sure in due time someone is going to find something offensive and get pissed

>still can't download Broville
Am I missing something?

Good reason to not have a MCF or Planet Minecraft account. Reddit is fine if you're not an edgemaster or stick to the smaller pages.

I'm liking Chinatown so far :^)

try the mirror download

clear your cache or somethin, or go to the planet minecraft site it should be there as well i guess

What's up with the Broville love?
I just found it out.

Thanks for the shillery, Vay!

Oldshoes here speaking officially... as myself. Haven't used this trip in a really really long time.

So yeah, Broville v11 is out. I started Broville in 2010 in Minecraft threads on /v/.

It's my name on the box (so to speak) when our good social justice friends get upset at some of the language. Basically to cover my own ass :^).

Minecraft city that I started on /v/ way back in the day.

Also here's a link straight to the world save:
mediafire.com/?h13mfmg2mom9o5o

Here's a link to all the Broville versions 1-10

Also Oldshoes you should have a link to all the "Super Neato Creations" maps converted and Biomes fixed.

>mediafire.com/folder/w54js4n9s059c/Broville

The TFC server is temporarily down while I test out a new mod that was made for it. It'll definitely be back up before the day's over, likely within a few hours.

So there are 2010 builds there or is it-all-updated
my-spacebar-stopped-working-wtf

The earliest goes back to MC alpha.

V1 to v10 are on the same seed however. V11 is completely new from the ground up.

>Alpha
Man, those were the days

Why is Infdev still my favorite way to play?
I even go back and play indev regularly

i assume because of the textures and because its old

Top kek guys top kek