Do you guys think this is legit or to good to be true?

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/5849117047.html

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2613667
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's legit. Wire that money to the Nigerian guy you called

It's not even a 2003 it's a 06 or 07 and that thing is not worth 16k

forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2613667

Yeah that was from a few years back but it shouldn't go down that much in value so it's probably fake I guess

Seriously what's with the front fascia but keeps calling it an '03?

I believe he's claiming it's an 03 chassis with an 06-07 front end or something

Front end swaps on subies are a thing.
Dont know if its legit or not.

Why would you buy that piece of shit? Do you want everyone to know you're a vaping boyracer faggot?

God stis look so cool but they're so stupidly overpriced and have the interior of a base fiesta

I mean I figured that, just thought it was odd that it's not mentioned as a mod somewhere in this ridiculous list. Then again I just skimmed thru it desu.

Yeah so be it

All you fags:

They really are and most of them aren't worth it. I wish America and more cars in this specific class

Front end swaps are fairly easy between GD Imprezas. To go from bugeye to blob/hawk you'll need the 04-07 radiator core support though. Since he had that widebody kit put on, I would not be surprised if it really is a bugeye with the hawkeye front. Especially since only hawkeyes have the little lip over the rear wheel arch.

If you really cared enough, you could ask him for the 10th digit of the VIN, if it is a 2003 it will be a 3.

Would you consider the car reasonably priced considering what done to it? Or does it scream scam? This car was posted a few years back for twice as much so that makes me worry. Also If its an 03 chassis or not it really doesn't matter to me.

If that's exactly how you would build it if you built one yourself, sure. I would go look at it in person first and look for any shoddy work around all the mods he listed. If you were gonna build one from stock to that level of modification it would definitely cost more than their asking price, but I would probably go for a clean stock one myself since that build isn't really to my taste.

Dear user, I know you'll never believe this, but I've ridden in that exact car.

It is everything it says it is and is easily one of the fastest cars I've ever been in.

This car was built by Goodspeed performance and the job they did was pretty good, when I was in the car everything came off like a professional job.

The coolest piece in the car is the Tein suspension. It has an electronic adjuster in the dash that allows you to adjust the damping without tools while you're in the car. It's some racecar levels of crazy.

Acceleration and Deceleration are what you would expect of a stiffened, lightened AWD car like this. The widebody kit means wider wheels and tires.

I never actually got to drive it as at the time I didn't know manual well and wasn't about to burn out an expensive clutch. Plus my cousin is a douchebag.

The front end would have been swapped for only one reason: serious front end collision. Avoid.

Its a possibility, but this shop is known for its quality work. They likely found an 03 to save some money, swapping on the newer front end to make it look like they modified a newer model.

It really is a nice car and will get you into a lot of trouble. The previous owner is just moving on to a Corvette. He's had it sitting in his garage in the meanwhile.

It's really not that uncommon to see professionally tuned and modified STIs that have been treated well on the used market.

Take it for a test drive.

So I talked to my cousin. He sold the car back in April. This was a straight 03 chassis that had an 05 STI has a donor. He converted to the 07 front end with the 05 rear end just because he thought it would look cool.

Everything was done by Goodspeed Performance in AZ and the car was maintained by them as well up until he sold it.