/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Two Moms Edition
~*~NOTICE~*~
Avoid fighting top ranked player in the World Tournament (He changes his name). Currently using collectors edition to steal all QP from people he defeats.
Enjoy the tournament while it lasts, and make sure to report collector's edition users!
Kick him as soon as possible if you see him in your room because he can alter the Ready timer in the lobby.

>1.03 patch info
dragonball-videogames.com/en/patch-1-03-for-consoles/
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/289749803410242884

>IMPORTANT: Make wishes in Single Lobby, otherwise it could corrupt your save
steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/276237094314788444/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed) (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed) (embed)
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

>Previously on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!1UIRBKhA!gomWzoxPWU3ujqUs_5CP-PocTxliLYXk72V5o-3cM8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you eat a fruit

DAS IST VERBOTEN!

>tfw infinites, exploits, and shit netcode are killing your will to pvp

Over my dead, increasingly smaller self

I am sorry for Pumki. Clearly she had too mamy fruits today, as you can see But she isnt that bad of a person, so allow me to take care of this and offer my sincerest apologies.

Insert Dra

You will never defeat me and my lag! I shall remain as the strongest PS4 Fag!

first come first serve

This was interesting

Buuttts

It's not lag, you just have King Crimson ;^)

I really should've made .webms of my Fruit kills.

Need to remember that for the inevitable third one.

Who's the best Ginyu Force fusion?

>Ginyuza
>Ginyuman
>Burce
>Reguldo
>Gulce
>Recurter

Now i want an "It Just Works" tag below Snoller's face.

I was surprised they were as good as they were. It was a pretty fun fight.

What's your favorite Ultimate, /dbg/?

>inevitable third
NEVER
EVER
It's okay, everyone im good, just had a bit of a withdrawal there. Probably won't happen again

Wanna fight and see about that?

Burst Rush needs a lot more recovery for when it doesn't activate. No fucking consequence bullshit.

Nth for slacking off

whichever one will take it

She's a disgrace to Saiyan kind and she deserves to be burned and thrown out with the rest of the trash!

Weekend is pretty top tier

Probably Giant Storm, even for PVP.

It is fast, powerful, reliable, looks really fucking cool, makes the target look like a small black figure from a distance and i always liked Nappa. I use it on my main preset and it goes amazingly well with Dodoria Headbutt.

Full power energy wave

Giant blue beams

Super Galick Gun. A close second is Giant Storm just for the pose alone but Super Galick Gun has never led me wrong.

Besides purple/red-ish effects go good with Karbon and his color scheme.

It's pretty good.
Ya misquoter.

Slowly becoming Dragon Fist. Though I still love Crusher Volcano.

Giant Storm, dat pose

Saiyan Spirit

I found him, my first rare.

For looks, elegant blaster. For actual use it is dragon fist

Too bad there's no ult to stuff your fucking face

That may be so, but you are still with the Time Patrol, and as such you must abide to their rules.

See? She is out cold. There is no need to continue a pointless confront.

says you

Majin Buu only.

No but there is another move that does that

WHERE IS COOKIE BEAM FOR CACS

FUCKING DIMPS HOW CAN THEY BE SO INCOMPETENT?! WHY DID YOU MAKE AN AWESOME AND UNIQUE ULTIMATE FOR A SINGLE FAT BUU VARIATION.

YOU COULD HAVE HIM TEACH THAT INSTEAD OF THAT GARBAGE ULT THAT WAS AVALIABLE FROM A PQ IN THE PREVIOUS GAME.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn take a chill pill

Molotov. Best way to finish a fight if you can.

Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack. Too bad I can never use it.

>tfw storm where I am
>huge fucking storm
>can't play vidya

>Every single technique Majin Buu, the fourth strongest Z Fighter, teaches you is absolute trash
>Every single technique Videl, the whore daughter of some celebrity, is fucking amazing

There's no justice

Real talk, Molotv is the only Ultimate i legitimately dropped from a "final" preset because of how useless it was, if you dont count Burning Spin post 1.03 (I am always going to be mad).

Fuck, i am more of a style person, i only have Justice Combo in a single preset for my Strike Fridge. ONE. Because it is boring as fuck, but even Timeskip was too crap for me.

>tfw Frieza's Death Ball doesn't track nearly as well as it did in XV1, replaced instead with the purely bigger Supernova

Fuck, man. Nothing would outrun a Death Ball.

4x Kaioken Kamehameha.

have you seen what they did to Beerus' ult?
shit might have the worst tracking in the fucking game ontop of being slow as a dead snail.

I only have timeskip on the one preset, since it IS a pain to land and far too expensive for how little damage it does, should only cost 3 bars I think.

But, if you tag them, there's no escape, can't be vanished out of or evasived, so it's a guaranteed KO if they are almost dead.

It is a shame too because his skills are so close to being good.

> Angry Hit has good range and damage, but your character stops like a retard before delivering the blow.
> Innocence Cannon has a long start up and no tracking
> The bullet thingie only hits a specific spot, has a long start up, deals meh damage and Poison is garbage
> Innocence Breath has too much of a start up, the damage is too weak and it has another animation after the attack

Really, make the start up shorter and they would be useful. Fix some minor things and they could be great.

It is really not fair.

>Select few items didn't transfer to next character

Wait....can you not use items equipped to your other CaC?

Because if not that's retarded

how do you get the great saiyaman helmet?

In the PQ from Gohan and Videl from the Beach area, clear 2 areas of Enemies, go back to the start area and talk to Gohan.

>not CUUM

PQ 51 i think. It is the one with Burst Rush.

>see Pumki in lobby
>vanishes before I find her

Tch. Run while you can little rat.

So it is possible to dragon fist somebody out of the map boundary

I dread to log in and see how I've fallen in the world tournament standing

>Fight custard
>They super god fist me
>Get knocked out of the map
>Can't get back in
>Still win
Absolute Zero is assholish, Custard.

How do you change directions with Punisher Drive? I see people turning to the sides when i try to side-step pretty often, but i can only go in a straight line.

Whats the best way to punish it? Even if i block, the final hit tags me anyway, and i can barely evade it because people will always chase me for ridiculous distances somehow.

Fair enough. The opponent being unable to escape it period is definetly nice, but it only ever hits during a Stamina Break, and even then, it can be tricky to land it outside of the break's stun animation.

I am pretty sure the reason the move is so weak is because they are worried Hit would become too powerful.

Go to the dragon ball pedestal!

I mean it isn't like I had much to hit you once you got out of there. I don't disagree and I try to use it sparingly for the most part, sorry. I only use it in that preset.

I should have done this a long time ago. Switching over to my PS4 controller on my pc. My wireless controller's been giving me trouble, constantly disconnecting when I charge my ki, when I get smacked around, when I pull off an Ult. Pissed me off.

So is Headbutt but as long as you're not being a complete dick with it, go crazy.

Headbutt is always followed up by Final Shine. Me using it means I'm basically setting up my ultimate combo. I don't use it with transformations, I just use it as an extension/setup for Final Shine.

I swear to god I've moved up in the world tournament ranking, I'm pretty sure I ended at 26 before sleeping and now I'm at 25

That's kinda my point. It's an abusive move but if you're not abusing it, then who cares?

someone probably got drained by the hacking autist child in first place.

Ice Storm isn't bad if the initial hits land properly, when you rise up

Punching people is more fun than it oughta be

I don't think that there is one on Xbox, but I suppose that someone could have DC'd and lost points

You're supposed to be able to customize the BGM in Conton when you beat the game, right? How come I can't? I bumped the game message off without fully reading it.

Can you post the pose he makes after the spin, but before the blast?

So why is Absolute Zero good, exactly? I haven't unlocked it yet and want to know if it's worth grinding for.

And isn't Dodoria Headbutt complete garbage? I don't see much use for it.

I want to add Cola to my punch collection!

Do it from the main menu

>Xbox
yea a DC is probably it then.

this?

what a cute slut

>Absolute Zero is assholish

Why?

>tfw get a job as TP Academy faculty and your students beat the fuck out of you on the regular

Fun matches tonight, guys

Neat, thank you.

It combos into stamina break moves, like GoD's anger and Dodoria Headbutt, with no way to escape

Tomorrow
Gotta make sure I'm wide awake when I land the fruit kill instead, ningen

Meteor Burst (when it lands)
Super Ki Explosion (dat rumble at the end)
Emperors Death Beam

Rip Justice Combo

It completely paralyses whoever gets hit, so they cant even use an Evasive, for a pretty long period of time. Combo that with God's Anger and it is guaranteed to land.

Absolute Zero and Dragon Burn have been absolute cancer ever since XV 1 and it is ridiculous they havent nerfed these stupid moves yet.

Dodoria Headbutt can be chained into Ultimates.

pretty good

not them, but I may or may not be watching this play out

There's a Z Soul that makes Absolute Zero complete trash and useless.

Use it, because chances are if you're fighting someone that uses a combination like that, they're complete shit at the game without it.

WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR FOREHEAD?!

Why are you trying to be a god anyway? You are a ningen just like the rest of us, Pumki.

Quit with the poisonous illusion.

Well it costs 3 bars of stamina and wasn't God's Anger nerfed?

>Dragon Burn
What does that one do, i've never seen anyone run it

>Gotta make sure I'm wide awake when I land the fruit kill instead

You know you'll never pull that off. Only someone with my grace and finesse could do it.

This. And on top of that heavy breaks have no effect either, so Anger is made useless as well.

I've been grinding PQs to expand my available skill list, if i'm not still sick as hell tomorrow i'll try to be around for pvp

Nah, the one where he crosses his arms.

It goes spin -> crossed arms/smug smile -> blast charge up

>fire up synthpop playlist
>instantly know how to fix the problems i've been having

Turns out it's a waste of time anyway, the CaC's combat stance doesn't play nice with the bone weights and the hair ends up distorted, so I had to just remove them. Unfortunately this means the hair does clip with the arm somewhat in some stances.

I think these hairs work pretty well as generic SSJ hairs for the long hairstyles, Gogeta would work pretty well as an SSJ2 of Goku to me.

Link (females only for now)
mega.nz/#!1UIRBKhA!gomWzoxPWU3ujqUs_5CP-PocTxliLYXk72V5o-3cM8Y
I'll probably update the main release once I add the hair for males too.