Which sports (or "sporty") cars are owned by the worst drivers? Which are owned by the best drivers?

Which sports (or "sporty") cars are owned by the worst drivers? Which are owned by the best drivers?

all of them

The irony in that image is amusing.

>Worst
Mustangs
>Best
Porsche 911

>TFW I have driven past the same mangled wrekcage of a mustang in a ditch off the side of the highway I take too work everyday.
>Tfw I laughed when I first saw it because I knew the person deserved it.

>mfw I know that guy and this is 10 minutes from my house

911s are all owned by old cunts that don't drive them like they were made to be driven and ignore you when you compliment their car.

Source: personal experience. Fuck that guy

mustangs

maybe corvettes

People who drive e36's seem to be good drivers, new BMW m3 drivers are fucking trash.

Spend 150k on a car, you can decide however the fuck you want to drive it.

> ignore you when you compliment their car.
These are most supercar owners, they are businessmen, they don't give half a shit about some young preteen shilling his thoughts about his car. They hear it all the time. You want him to suck you off because you commented him for his wealth?

Dumb fucking millennial crying superior people don't drive the same autistic way he does

Ignoring someone who just complimented you is rude, regardless of age, wealth, or any other factor.

>complaining about millennials
Opinion discarded

*guy ignores you when you compliment his car*

"ALL 911s ARE OWNED BY OLDS CUNTS THAT IGNORE YOU WHEN YOU COMPLIMENT THEIR CAR."

See the problem?

>opinion discarded
I am a millennial too you fucking clown. You are are disrespecting a car and its driver because he didnt give a fuck about your opinion. That is just millennial as fuck, sorry. Although it might have been rude of him, I'm sure there is more to it and I dont see what that has to do with how he drives

Hondafags

Mustang bros are shit too and crash more, but they have 400+ HP and RWD to deal with. Hondafags still manage to crash with about 3lb-ft of torque and FWD.

See, I didn't have that opinion until that guy was a dick to me. I'm disrespectful towards him because he did the same to me, that's it.

You are a hoot. You really took to heart being beneath the rich fucks notice. Why did it give you PTSD? How bad was your childhood to make you so fucking defective? I'm genuinely curious...

>I am a millennial
>Uses millennial as an insult
Do you realize how retarded that is?

>drive 2 hours a day
>nothing but Corvettes and Porsches breaking down in a lane stopping traffic

Just 2 weeks ago was driving in insanely congested traffic, lo and behold it's a broken down Pink Porsche sitting in the slow lane. Mustangs to me are just the basic bitch of basic bitch cars. They look good, some great, but just not my taste and way overpriced

can someone not call someone else an idiot even if they are also a self-proclaimed idiot

Are you fucking stupid? That's like saying you can't say "Despite being a trump supporters, the majority of trump supporters are retarded."

Majority of millennial are fucking autistic and pretty embarrassing being a millennial

This has got to be a joke.

>majority of millennial are fucking autistic and pretty embarrassing being a millennial

Are a majority also English second language?

Saw a WRX upside down in a ditch. Almost got hit by a WRX another time later. Gotta go with WRX drivers.
Pontiac Grand AM drivers used to be pretty shit when more of those were on the road.
I hate any driver with Monster Energy stickers on the truck / car.

>Which are owned by the best drivers?
I'd honestly say SChassis owners, since everyone I know who has owned one either learned how to drift with them, crashed them & bought a civic instead, or realized that they're only good for drifting then sold it because they couldn't do just that.

Porsche drivers have always been cool to me. One guy saw me checking out his cayman at a red light and when it changed he floored it and took off. I also had a good conversation with a guy about pic related. I also met a dude who works at Porsche in Atlanta and we talked a bit about his boxster gts and how now he drives a macan.

Like race, nationality, age and social status, all car "scenes" have their good and bad. I know BMW drivers who are perfectly polite people and I know Volvo drivers who are chavvy wankers.

I never judge people based on their car but as a general observation, people in slammed Volkswagens covered in stickers, or a Vauxhall Corsa with an aftermarket back box and sound system, tend to be people I don't want to be around.

>Which are owned by the best drivers?

Pontiac