/nosg/ - nostalrius general

Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie. We're currently waiting on server release.
>When is the release?
No dates have been given atm. Anything you read that says otherwise is a meme.

An announcement has been made on the valkyrie forums.
>OLD NOST PVP (Name: Nostalrius PVP)
will be released in a month. This is where we roll.
>NEW NOST PVP (Name: Elysium PVP)
Brand new server, will be released 3 weeks after old nost. For redditors and salty cucks.
>what faction are we rolling?
Both

----------------------------------------

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg vag wowg world of warcraft /vag/

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wh_aIfmxbsg
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/110999897/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi everyone Madti here, just a reminder that me and my friend Puddi will be leading the Veeky Forums Alliance guild on Nostalrius without help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

attentionwhores, healsluts, "ERP friendly" anons and "girls" will not be tolerated so don't worry about anything. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will not be loot council because you can exploit that

add us for a discord invite (80 people right now)
Notmadti#7077
Puddi#1861

this is the real thread @mod
delete

fucking sick of this stale meme

>25 posts early
>Shitpost OP
>/nosg/ instead of /nostg/
>Guilds removed from the OP

First for that Bigwarlok guy is a menace!

me me?

>/nostg/
hello reddît

That's what the general was called before /wpsg/ and neo-kronosfags invaded.

Corecraft when?

Who would win, one shaman or forty Alliance?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wh_aIfmxbsg

>wake up
>happy, excited to start new day
>get message from the BigWarlok man telling me to kill myself and that he hopes my mom dies too
>go back to sleep

Why do I even try?

>before /wpsg/ and kronosfags invaded
>before /wpsg/
100% reddît confirmed
>inb4 b-but I didn't say /wpsg/ didn't existed before /nostg/
Yeah but guess what /nostg/ was made of in the very beginning.

>wake up
>get message from Alexensual: holy fuck dude, what should I do? this guy called Grude just stole Puddi and Madti from me
>go back to sleep

why does he even try?

>tfw still have to wait at least a month to be able to play vanilla, maybe even two for the fresh start server
IT'S
NOT
FAIR

it was never /nostg/ it was always /nosg/ you fucking dumbass

>Get called out on being new
>Accuse me of being reddit because of it
Look at the archives, /nostg/ has posts dating back up to 2015 where as /nosg/ only dates back to early 2016.

yep

who /playingtheAH/ when nost releases here?

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/110999897/

Now sit the fuck down you dumb piece of fucking nigger shit. It was always /nosg/. You and your entire family deserve to be butchered and flayed alive.

>You and your entire family deserve to be butchered and flayed alive.

Do you ever think that the language gets a bit strong around here

Question: Should I quit my job and use my remaining income on rent/noodles for about a year when nost comes out? Will have to kms afterwards obviously.

vanilass

Are you just baiting to fill up this thread with replies faster than that other thread?

I'll have you know we're a little too smart for that.

Whatever, /nostg/ sounds better and we should switch to it.

I'd just kill yourself now honestly. You're gona get bored soon enough anyway. Better yet, use the money to rent a nice car and use that in your suicide.

post old nost pictures

>/nosg/ thinks there will be OSOC
>implying the chinks arent comming for you guys as if you were dogs
you are not prepared...

Which side will have less Veeky Forums players?

can never beat
>cuck has logged in
>old has logged in

How was this graph made? Blizz has stopped releasing their numbers.

Where did nost release? Would be hilarious if it was at that wod peak.

The chinese guild names were all so weird. I can only imagine that they were catchier in Chinese and lost any elegance after being pushed through the google translate grinder.

Isn't there something crazy we can do on the last stress test? They don't even have their anti-cheat enabled.

Anyway to recreate Doomlord Kazak attacking SW?

They stopped releasing their numbers at the last point on that graph.

Nost came out during a dry spell that has been typical of modern wow. Just around the time people started to realize that WoD was another Cata. I don't think it was at the peak but it was close.

>get home from work
>paperboy is doing his route
>ask him his name
> "meh naem iss Bigwarlok guyyy"
>"ha ha ok, can I have my paper??"
>"this papur rite here???" he said as he held up the newspaper
>he then proceeds to shove it all the way up his butt
>he calls me a faggot and rides away on his bike while laughing

Someone get this kid a timeout...

Raw raiders is chinese meme from your ass being "raw" after you sit too much, hard to translate.
A lot of chink guilds have meme names which don't fit well in english and are kinda cringey, sort of like "my pvpness" or something.

>implying chinks are good at anything other than camping gathering nodes

fuck off
Jesus you're pathetic

U wouldn't know how.
I mean I could make a hunter and fly/speed hack around, but not sure if I can pull something and kite it all the way to sw. I'd assume Kazak is scripted and will just shadowbolt me to death.

Bwg...

*I wouldn't know how to.
Wtf phone.

you should literally kill yourself if some guy named bigwarlockguy got your bum so fucking pained that you have to shitpost for 7 hours

The main issue is bad ping, most Chinese don't even want to play on nost due to ping but there's no other options. When I visited for work it was around 300ish on old nost, I'm not sure how people play with that and pvp, so of course they will be farming and doing pve.

You're falling no one BigWarlok guy

madti here, I'm the BWG poster, I'll stop now

Fooling*

A-Aimed...

SHOT

How do I scam people on Nost?
Will they ban people for scamming or will my name just be put on le ebin blacklist?

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

>trying to eat sandwich
>I can taste BigWarlok guy's cum in it

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING?!?!?

when will salty dogs ever learn

see a psychiatrist

salty cucks btfo

>salty dogs
>wrath
when did this ever happen? like 3 of them playing wrath with /wpsg/ doesn't make the guild a wrath guild you moron

There are lots of scams. You wouldn't be banned for something like ninjalooting, but they would ban you for other things like COD mail stuff.
Really it would depend on who the mod was at the time, but based on nost historically, they often have banned people for small things.

Yeah, but lets say a simple trade scam.
>Give me the mats and I'll enchant X for you.
>Get the mats then log out.
Can you be banned for that if he proves it with a screenshot/video on the forum? Usually private servers have clear stances on it. And if i remember correctly, old Nost didn't ban for that, hence there was a big thread for people to report scammer so they would be put on a blacklist in the OP.

Just ask Big warlok guy
He used to scam people all the time on Nost

You'd definitely be called out on the forum, but I'm not sure it would result in a ban. You're probably safe with that.
But like I was saying, I wouldn't trust them to NOT ban just depending on how they felt that day. Like I could see you getting a warning to maybe not do that, then banned after a few more times.
It wouldn't be "right" but it's not like anyone would be putting up a big fuss to defend you either.

Valk is different. I'm 99% positive they ban for scamming.

They better start hiring more mods then.
Even Pottu might burn out with that a population this big.

>goto psychiatrist
>big warlok guy bullies me because of it

Now what did this solve?

>How do I scam people on Nost?
Just be smart about it, there are lots of ways to scam/trick people out of money in vanilla that you can easily get away with. Don't do obvious shit like said.

>Zero attention should be paid to this bandwagoning attention whore
But user...where else am I going to get my Warcraft eyecandy from? Nixxiom!? I think NOT!

It does when they are also the ones who are going to be running the guild. Enjoy the leadership checking out shortly like always.

So I just heard Big warlok guy is planning on ddosing the Nost servers when they come online. Is this true? I hope not.

speaking of ddos
I know for a fact that feenix and kronos will rev up those booters again for Nost.

As long as you be sure to come running back to this thread with screenshots of how you epic scammed someone for the win seeking everyone's approval you should be fine. Haha, you weren't even goblin engineering.

>Look at the archives, /nostg/ has posts dating back up to 2015 where as /nosg/ only dates back to early 2016.
Calm your Autism.

Yeah but I have a dad, so I don't really feel like scamming people.

You could do the tried and true catfishing thing, using fake but real looking pics. Obviously not letting it get to voice chat/skype and all that - but those are so common now that I think it could be difficult to get much out of it without it.
Then again you shouldn't underestimate how lonely and weird people are.
Pretending to be a girl is a classic way to get gold/items in WoW.

I mean these people are volunteer mods...I doub't they're gonna want to put up with your shit for long.

People were posting about how Elysium mod's might be ban happy. Did not care enough to look into it though.

Daily reminder. Grude, Comfy and Babymetal are going horde. AVOID.

so fucking mad hahahahhahaha

good morning finaldad

I don't even understand his reasoning for "epic scamming" the dude, either. What would he have ended up with, like 40g worth of mats maybe? Less?

No, I don't agree with them being banhappy but I don't really blame them either. I can see how they would just not feel like putting up with shit if someone was getting a lot of negative attention for scams.
It's not like they really "need" a reason.
I wouldn't ban for that if I was a mod, but I'm not a mod and maybe my attitude would change if i was swamped with a shitload of reports.

make a rogue, and make an alt engineer. with the alt, craft tons of practice lockboxes. advertise your lockbox opening services and wait for people to come to you. on nostalrius you can't open lockboxes in the trade window - a person needs to trade the lockbox to the rogue. so they will give you their lockbox, and you open a practice lockpick. almost always a person will insist being in a group with you to see the loot you pull from the lockbox. when you open the practice lockbox you go through the animation, and they will hear the lockpicking sound. then you say "sorry buddy no loot inside this one". then open their actual lockbox when they leave the group.

nostalrius had plenty of empty lockboxes, so it will be believable when you tell them there was no loot. I would make 200-300g a week doing this before the server shut down.

and you want the alt to craft the practice lockboxes because you don't want your rogue to be seen crafting them. it's suspicious for a level 60 rogue to be crafting practice lockboxes. be sure to legit open a few every now and then, so people don't get wise.

im not him
but you're so fucken mad dude holy shit

>"You have a new message from Big warlok guy!"

Dare I read it?

tossas

>feenix
someone posted a photo of Athairne on the feenix forums and asked him how safe he feels. for the price of a ddos service you could hire a hungarian hitman to take out Athairne

>asscobra
>harmoo
>bigwarlokguy
>leading salty dogs
that's a weird way of spelling glaston who didn't even play with wpsg

lets dox Pottu

this

In a lot of ways that would just confirm their worldview of how "toxic" the trolls are, but he deserves it for being such a humorless cunt.

Im going to be making my own alliance guild to gank horde and piss people off when the server launches, so if you don't want to participate in these fags gay ass guilds just stand by

no need for that, that's what I'm doing already

Looks like some tryhard shit, i don't want to pve anyway

fuck off faggot

fight me faggot

What am I in for joining Salty Dogs? Weebs, tryhards and shemales?

laughs

are any of you fags on warmane or is this pleb central, also what faction is salty cucks gonna roll i wanna fuck their shit up