>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzVNbcvVq_U&t=14s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TF2 is better

Genji and hanzo should never be together on the same team

>tfw to intteligent to play soldier 76

Go be a liar somewhere else.

I got play of the game in my first match, how long until I'm gud?

>someone chooses widowmaker on attack
>bitches about how we don't win

Name ONE (1) team composition where Zarya isn't a potential fill. She's dps, tank, and support all in one and this character is fucking broken.

This will be canon and nothing you do will stop it from happening.

Reinhardt Wilhelm

When do I speed boost with Lucio

genji, junkrat, widow, mercy, bastion

MOMMY

>Bubble covers Genji when he goes in
>Bubble protects Widow and Mercy if they get jumped
>Bubble protects Bastion from getting spammed to death
There is literally no team composition that doesn't benefit from the stupidity of an instant 200+ damage shield that also protects from literally every debuff AND buffs the Zarya if they try to pierce it.

at the start of the round
when regrouping at spawn to get to back to the objective
when escaping an ult and helping allies flee

Don't believe anything else and don't be a tryhard

put bubble on any of those and you're not in range to damage anyone.

this is your mommy for tonight

>don't be a tryhard
This is the most stupid thing I've heard in the game
Apart from "it's just quick play"

Nah.

>Mercy and Widow are getting jumped by someone (i.e. a player on the enemy team)
>Genji literally going into the enemy team
>No targets
(You)

this desu

>Sneak up on a Widowmaker as Sombra
>Can't kill her because as soon as I start unloading she just gets away scot free.

They really need to up her damage. She's such a bad backline killer/disruptor

she's not a killer
you do not know what you're asking for if you seriously want a stealth character with the ability to burst down regular health characters without giving them time to react

Jesse McCree
goodnight /owg/...

I need help, /owg/

What should I get my Mom for Christmas? Preferably something cheap. I'm only asking you guys because I trust your taste.

Pic unrelated

Have you praised Genji Shimada's glorious ass yet?

So event starts 13th or what?

>new season soon
>friends will want to play again
>I'm going to get roped into supporting for them and trying my best while they jerk around and do fuck all

HOW DO U COUNTER SOLDIER?????????????????????????????????????

give a short description of your main character's playerbase

>catfish
>dudes with mommy issues
>SJW's
>FOTM gamer gurls

I am the 1%

pick dva and do this: sit on his face

>join an already lost game with 5 dps on defense
>6 times in a row
>finally get a real match
>lose that too

epic

>soldier "tank shredder" 76
>afraid of dva

lol

Their movement allows them to both exploit a flank at the same time and support each other while the rest of the team push mid.
They have okay synergy

>Dva will never pound your ass with her small chink dick in front of thousands of viewers on her stream

I'm considering suicide

if you can't out-dps his biotic heals then do this: get good

>you 4 actually push the objective
>in a completely unrelated time window with no cover and denying all chance of team synergy, me and my brother are going over here to be useless
>why_did_I_bring_a_bow_to_this.jpg

flanking is a meme

>that """""""art""""""""
I'm considering vomiting

>Mfw I just dance around bad D.vas without healing and still kill them as X (insert any hero here).

A strap on, literally can't go wrong

I'm bored as fuck right now so humor me.

Name: Thunderbird
Nationality:Native American or some shit
Class: Defensive
Health: 200HP
Weapon: Electric Lance/Spear
Passive: Wallride
Description: Young adult with eccentric blue hightech suit riding an electrified hoverboard. Theme would obviously be neon blue and bluish lightning. Has a blue feather headdress that has cyberpunk design.

Primary: Fire quick bolt of electricity dealing 30 damage and applying stack of charged electricity on opponent. Enemies with stacks of "charge" on them zap nearby enemies with electricity. The more stacks, the larger the search radius is for the charged enemy to hit a nearby teammate with a zap of electricity. Does 25 per zap at an interval of a second.
Secondary: Activate ability 1

Ability 1:Shoots tesla spike on ground. Up to 3 can be placed. Activation time of 2 seconds. Pressing rmb will cause a line of electricity to connect all tesla spikes dealing 25 damage per tick of damage at 3 ticks per second. Tether distance between spikes would be like 3 meters.

Ability 2: Increase speed of hoverboard while leaving electrified trail in its wake. Enemies who get hit by electrified trail get a charged stack applied onto them and hit for 70 damage.

Ultimate: Throw electric spear at ground that tethers enemy to it with electricity dealing 25 damage per second. Radius is 10 meters. Tether can be broken depending on number of charge stacks on enemy. Enemies with lower amounts of charge stacks on them can break the tether easily while enemies with greater amounts cannot. The more charge stacks the enemy has the greater the damage they will take per second (cap probably around 75 at 3 stacks).

Playstyle: Denial of area type of hero that excels at breaking the enemies team push if they are too clustered.

Your thread on/v/ was cute user. I still think overwatch needs more feet.

I've done nothing but lose the last 15 odd matches in a row

someone just end me

I know. No one was giving me (you)s.

I'm willing to bet that when they finally do buff Sombra, they will completely neglect the fact that she can get her ult up surprisingly fast with self heals alone.

Yeah go slide somewhere else with your cool speedboost while your team mates die, you pro mlg lucio

You're kidding right? You know how overpowered this nigga would be?

We have a group going for the Genji HOTS skin, it would be even faster at 5 humans, so add
Plainbear#1647 if you want to get it.

Widows are fun to mess with as Sombra:

>Wait till shes ADS
>Uncloak far enough behind her as to not draw attention
>Hack her so she can't get away
>As she turns around in surprise melt her face off with the worst DPS in the game

That or just teleport right up to her face and blast her in the face. Honestly, people forget how powerful the element of surprise can actually be.

Ezpz

Quick
post sombra art or she will never get buffed

>I'm considering suicide
I should hope so.

I played sombra first time for a matche's length yesterday, it was pretty cash hacking roadhogs and reins at watching them flee in panic

Cutest and best pairing

>Mei

youtube.com/watch?v=MzVNbcvVq_U&t=14s

>people who played soldier in tf2 and like getting fucking destroyed by the two hitscans in the game

alternatively
>people who like sleeping tanks 20+ times a game
pic related mfw

How does that related to what I said?

hey guys, femanon here

What hero should I try next? So far I've played D.Va for 12 hours and Mercy around 7.

A noose

put a lighter next to your had the next time you use hairspray

A DPS. Soldier 76 is currently hot, but you might enjoy Reaper too since he's pretty straightforward like D.Va or Mercy.

Ideally you want to be reasonably good at 2 characters from each role (tank, support, DPS) so you can swap around if your first choice is taken or countered.

I'm genuinely finding it difficult to come up with shit to say about other Zarya mains. They're usually pretty quiet until their ults ready....thats about it.

>alcoholics
>people who find comfort in seeing their own poor hygiene celebrated
>wife beaters
>bear chasers
>anyone who has given up on life

t. neckbeard genjis who won't get any heals next time.

What does your gender have to do with what character you play?

>implying genji needs heal when he has the most mobilty in the game and can get to every healthpack in the game in a second
i don't even play genji, please stop assuming things that attitude is disgusting

I love Hana

>symmetra getting a huge buff when she was already broken as shit

thank you based consolebabbs

what is under sombra's skirt?

>push card to within 5 meters
>team chokes, runs in one by one, never goes near the cart and we lose with 5+ minutes
>every fucking game

fucks sake I hate objective games people nobody can fucking play the objective

Try a Defense or Offense,

fish taco

do you have pictures?

>Trolls
>Girls
>People who played Pyro in TF2
>People who like 1v1ing

Elimination medals should be changed to Solo kills only.

>3v3
>always have a widow who thinks he's hot shit, but gets no kills and never switches

>she was already broken as shit

anyone got pics of under sombra skirt

>always get a genji that never does anything and just dies instantly

at least i run into competent ones occasionally.

>SOMBRA IS TRANSSEXUAL

Blizz insider here.

You might have heard a bit about the controversy over the upcoming LGBT hero that will be introduced in Overwatch. Most of the fan speculation has been about who will be announced as gay. But that's not what the announcement is going to be.

Sombra is going to be revealed to be a mtf transsexual in an upcoming comic set to be released some time in the next few weeks. Only the comic writers and Jeff know for certain. This decision is coming down from Jeff himself. The dead giveaway for us at the office was when they decided to feature Oddish in battlenet, probably to test the waters first, and gauge the fan reaction.

This has already hinted at in the animated videos. Sombra's clothes purposely hide her figure, because she has no breasts or wide hips. The biggest hint is in the Sombra Origin Short at 0.50:00. It shows a purposely an androgynous looking Sombra receiving surgery and the phrase "When your hardware's obsolete, it's time to upgrade".

prove it jeff

>Hanzos and Widows will get even more reasons to brag how they carry the team
Yeah, no.

>max FoV is 103
>not 100, not 120 not even 110
>but 103

?????

>D.VA still OP
>76 still OP
>Sombra still useless
Great PTR update.

even more reason to hate worst hero

that's why she has hips, tits and nails in that picture?

also you see her figure in the game and the animated short

I'd like some fucking changelog for the PTR
guess that's too hard for blizzard

OP of /v/ thread was BTFO in 20 posts. Did you really think reposting it here would be a good idea?

104 would cause crash

>tfw you finally master roadhogs spray pattern

holy shit i am unstoppable

>i posted it again

lo this thread is fucking dead

because it's 5 AM?

When will Junkrat get buffed. I want him to be viable on all maps and on attack please.

Will probably still play him on defend though.

I hope never, then we'll have even more retarded junkrats feeding the enemy Zarya

>boosting somebody in gold, defending on memeskaya
>get a 4stack on our team
>enemy zarya is grossly out of position right at the start of the match, easy fucking kill, start shooting her
>her shield pops and everybody treats her like the fucking plague instead of just killing her

JUST KILL HER THROUGH THE SHIELD YOU DUMB NIGGERS ITS THE SAME AMOUNT OF HP AS A ROADHOG

this is some top tier gay homo shit right there

>your team is afraid of shooting bubbled Zarya with 100% charge

Is the game already kill? General is basically ded compared to 4 weeks ago.