Last thread: >Weapon and stats:
symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Reminder that if you use ammo crates or medical crates, your mother will be raped by packs of pitbulls.

Use the packs.

I've only just started playing so haven't unlocked the boxes, what's the difference?

Worst behemoth ever.

>Weak as shit armament
which any decent sniper can pick off the gunners.
>Weak as shit armor
Any competent team can destroy one in minutes if they use AA
>Moves like a slug

Fuck the airship.

why is there an opinion to lock your squads? I've been in this situation multiple times where I have to create my own solo squad because one is full and the other is locked at 3/4. all this feature does is handicap your own team having to place w/o squad spawns.

Pouches can be used on the run and are a full heal/resupply as long as you don't take a hit for the duration, you have to stay in the aoe of the boxes for a while to get the same effect.
Boxes can be useful for bunker defenses or the like when you need to get a whole bunch of people in a small area, but pouches are better for general use.

pretty sure u dont need to stand in them

you do if you want grenades
it tops off your ammo in like 3 seconds, but grenades take 15 for singles 30 for doubles

pouches refill all your grenades after a 10 second delay after you pick it up

>people say the bar telescope is an assault rifle
>has a sniper scope
>bipod, not a front grip

I think I've been had

They were pretty shit in bf4 but I really love them in this game

I got the code for the emblem but this keeps happening. What am I doing wrong?

Playing on one atm

you don't need to stand next to an ammo crate like an idiot for the entire duration to get your nades back

look at your grenade count, if it's greyed out that means you got your grenade refill and can move on, the game will give it to you after a delay

i sometimes pick ammo crate + ammo pouch so i can use the crate to keep my nade spam up and use the pouch to feed friendly assaults instead. it's kind of a waste to use ammo pouches on yourself just for nade spam since they have cooldowns and could be used to give assaults their at gadgets back instantly instead

>taking a picture of your screen

reported

What's the problem with that?

I got my phone. I only turned the computer on because you can't import emblem codes on the phone

it's the only bar variant that doesn't require you to use the shitty iron sights which have tons of visual recoil

What the f***** going on on this board

>see locked squad with 2 hillniggers
>squad boost active
These people are worse than the Kaiser

Locked squads and party chat kills this game

Locked squads and party chat kills this game

git gud, kill the AA, stay at a decent distance from the AA, rain death from above all day long, win games

that all depends on having a competent team. You can at least do something with the other two even if they are stupid.

game is better and more fun without squad spawns

>click on A
>spawn 300 yards away at B

Fuck that

no, fuck you. the game finally has mostly solved flag capping being spawncamping simulator and you complain?

thats just wrong on so many levels i can smell the lone wolf all the way from here

>spawn on squad
>they're out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere exposed
>they're completely surrounded/on fire/in a gas cloud/currently being shot/blown up
>die

>spawn on flag
>you're at a safe distance from any enemies
>can take your time picking them off and moving up
>make a difference
>cap flag

yeah great fun while you're the only one who cant squad spawn. it puts you and in turn your team at a huge disadvantage. I see zero benefit from locking squads and have no idea why it's even a thing.

it's almost like you should have the option to do either or...

>spamming pouches when you could be laying down suppressive fire

first post worst post

thats an argument for non retarded teammates or you not chosing correctly wether to spawn squad or point but hardly against the system itself

>kill a guy
>reload
>his buddy spawns in the second I hit R
>die

>suppressive fire

>Being sniper bait

>if you prone and wanna resupply yourself the pouch flies out of range

agony

tbqh the destroyer is worse
or at least the people who use it are worse
every single match I just cuddle up to the far side of the hull in a torpedo boat and nuke it for the 3 or so mins it takes for it to sink

So far only one of 20 sunk ships has had someone noticed and get on the close defense guns, which don't even do anything if you're right against the hull.

Not that the train gets away with much. So long as the winning team knows that anti-tank mines exist it's fucked the moment it enters the map.

it puts you and in turn your team at a huge *advantage

yes I agree, not giving free kills out is a much better way to win

you're trolling right? because that reasoning is just so bad.

>winning a round early, up 300 to 150
>check the map
>1/4 of the train track already covered in mines

i think hes the one who thinks Veeky Forums is for making people mad exlusively

Daily Reminder, kids.

Don't take the plane/tank/behemoth seats away from the bros, if you suck utterly with them. Just go do your job and be canon fodder.

>train gunner starts shooting mines
>dance around on the track
>they stop shooting the mines to shoot at you
>driver runs over mines

Daily Reminder, kids.

Don't use commas, if you suck utterly with them.

>see idiot dancing around tracks
>switch to him asap and kill his sorry ass
>go back to kill mines
>he rages in the chat and then leaves the game

wow this new battlefield 3 expansion pack looks great, its a shame the bf4 map pack didnt work for a year and bf3s other expansion was lacking in content but this new expansion sure plays well for its low low price of $100

too bad you have to have windows vista service pack 7 to use dx12

The young man’s name -- Albert Einstein.

when they make bf1944 i hope they finally add navel back in with the ability to walk smoothly on moving vehicles again.
but knowing ea i cant help to be dissapointed knowing that it will just be an overpriced bf1 reskin with the behemoth memes and power pick ups

>power pickups
The whole sentry concept is so fucking stupid.
At least cock-blocking them with assault rockets is fun.

>that fov

Yeah and then it spawns you in the middle of enemies anyway. Fuck this retarded spawning system. You can camp spawn points either way.

Only hope in modders remastering BF1942 on say CryEngine or Unreal Engine. I have given up hope on a good BF game after BF3 because all it is now is a watered down casual piece of shit CoD clone with vehicles.

>bf3 wasnt a casual game

Where did I say that smart guy.

if anything past bf3 is "watered down casual piece of shit COD clone" it implies you dont think that about bf3

BF3 was the second best of the series

I dont see why you would interpret it like that but Ill lay it out again: after BF3 which was a piece of shit too.
>mfw

the Cei-Rigotti is the final redpill

i dont interpret it like that its what you said implicitly

>not the m1903 experimental

Hi Dualshockers!

no it could also be read
>after [seeing what they did to] bf3

Not him, but then you could just have said "everything since BF3 has been" instead. Or "starting since BF3, everything has been."
Semantics are the most fun thing you can argue about online.

Especially on 4cheng

>Join game
>Team immediately is getting steamrolled
>No one understands the concept of reviving, giving out ammo, or capturing the objectives
>Half the team appears to be scouts
>Everything pointed to me being better off to leave and not waste my time, but fuck it I'll stick around to see this trainwreck
>We get blown the fuck out by 400 points
>The next round it "balances" the teams
>I think, "Well, maybe now the shitters have been evenly distribut-"
>Some goon drives his jeep into my tank at full speed while I'm engaged with another tank, causing me to miss
>His car fucking pushed me like 20 feet because physics and I wound up getting AT grenaded to death
>I know for a fact the guy didn't mean to do it because I decided I had to know whether that was sheer stupidity or le trolling, so I ask him
>Apparently an Assault was getting close to him, so his strategy was to drive into me because that would solve it somehow
>We proceed to get blown the fuck out by 400 points

Is it time to share those stories?
>Me and squadmate pinned down in Ballroom Blitz
>I have practically no health, he is a medic
>Doesn't heal me
>Start spamming for a medic
>He doesn't heal me
>Some guy throws a grenade at us, it lands like 15 feet away and does fuck all damage to my squady but kills me because I only had like 3 health
>"Why didn't you heal me?"
>"Calm down I was getting shot at."
>"It takes one second to throw out health and you were in the same situation I was."
>"Dude there was no time."

at least he revived you right

He was one of those faggots who only carries medical pouches and rifle grenades.

I seriously want to purge these fuckers. Especially supports who carry mortars and limpet charges instead of fucking ammo. Or better yet supports who do carry ammo but just never can be fucked to put any down.

>black friday

free vile 2016

>choose between heals and revives
>drop revives

???

my grenade medic still has syringe at least

>nobody talks about hard-line

Was it that bad?

>???
You're asking for logic in some fucker who couldn't be bothered to throw a medkit down for a teammate in need?

it was battlefield 3 with a police skin for $120

i played the beta ? or maybe when it was free ? i cant remember but i played like a weeks worth and thats all i needed to see from it.
gunplay felt unrewarding

>People complaining teamwork is dead because of the gameplay of BF1
Is it just me, or is this ironic? Nothing changed in the basic formula, it's just no one bothers to do anything their class should do, then complains it takes forever to hit rank 10.

If you're a medic, you fucking heal. If you're a support, you fucking resupply. If you're an assault, you fucking kill tanks. If you're a scout, you are fucking useless and have no right to bitch in the first place.

What is so hard to grasp? I don't get it. Yes EA are piles of shit, but I'll be dammed if they are the ones who fucked the teamwork in Battlefield 1.

>scout
>useless
>spotting and flareguns
usless
>keeping infantry off mounted guns
>useless

>anti air
>useless

Might just be because the last Battlefield game I played was BC2, or because I can't remember anything worth shit, but it really does feel like people are playing more selfishly than ever.
I don't know who or what is causing it, but at least in BC2 I could get ammo or health most of the time since people seemed to happily put them down, but in BF1 I'm fucking struggling to find anyone willing to drop ammo or heals. Ammo especially, since nobody wants to play Support because they don't like the LMGs in this game and would rather ride the Assault dicktrain.

>Spotting
Everyone can do that.

>Flareguns
Only work in enclosed spaces, in other words they are worthless 99.9% of the time.

>Keeping infantry off mounted guns
Anyone can do that.

Scouts are basically medics without healing and revives. The medic gets a rifle, and the Selbaster scoped is literally a sniper. I'm not denying a few scouts can be good, but they are arguably the most played class in the game and 99% of the people who play it focus on kills and that is literally it. I bet if you told them Q is how you spot it'd be news to them.

if this is the average players extent of understanding of what classes should do and be played like then no wonder the servers are full of morons.

the spotting scope is a wallhack unlike regular spotting

>dude there was no time
Lmao

you're so clueless yet you bothered to type all this

>playing ops
>keeping points spotted with flares at all times
>osk-ing enemies as they run to the point with my infantry SMLE
>clearing buildings in my mask with trusty no. 3
>trapping the doors with incendiary bombs
>never anywhere but on the point
>meanwhile assault shitters firing rockets from the ridge
>"we need less scouts"

If my "extent of understanding" was achieved by the common denominator that plays Battlefield 1 why the fuck is it impossible to find someone who is willing to give you ammo or health you cock monger?

The "average player" doesn't need to know your deep meta strats and utilize their class to the max by camping a bunker and getting 40 kills as assault or lying prone and giving suppressing fire while spamming grenades as support.
If they can throw an ammo box as support, can hit a tank with rockets or grenades as assault, can put down a medkit and revive as medic, and at least try to spot or take out people camping on/in buildings as scout, then they're not a burden to their team. If you can walk up to someone and expect them to give you ammo and health if you need it, and die within 20m of a medic and get revived, then you have a good team.
If your team doesn't even do BASIC shit like this, then they have no fucking idea how to play their class.

What FOV do you use, anons?

You're doing everything your class should do, and acting like that applies to all scouts. You know damn well your average lobotomite scout is just scoped in from a hillside trying to pull off an epic headshot on some sap that isn't within 200 meters of the nearest objective.

In other words, let me break it down for you:
>Main medic
>Always heal people, I even put that before kills
>Always revive when possible
>Assault shitters say we need less medics
If what I said were true, why can no one ever find a god damn medic in this game? Simple, because even though I do all that shit when I play, it doesn't mean everyone else does. In fact, almost no one does. People play medic because of the rifle and that is fucking it.

+5 to compensate for 16:10 hor- claustrophobia
+4 to give a little extra awareness on the side

not so high distant enemies become dots either

And you're assuming people use that? Top kek.

No medic should ever use rifle grenades, but plenty do. My point is just because you do X doesn't mean your teammates aren't doing Y. You're the type of fucking guy who says shit like
>"I knew a cool black dude in high school, so that means all the crime statics are bullshit."

this is too accurate. i hate fuckers playing a legitimately fun class that cant do the basic functions.

>"I knew a cool black dude in high school, so that means all the crime statics are bullshit."
I've only been in 3 gang shootouts so it's not as bad as it seems. Stop believing everything the nazi-run media tells you.
t. German sniper

well sure but they can throw you ammo and health all they want if they rush with every player from point to point like a little league soccer team and only take 1 of the 4 lanes to the next point or even leave the cap already when enemies are indicated or common sense tells ya that one squad is still around its still gonna make for an unsatysfying game

It would still be better than the current scenario where they do the exact same thing but don't throw you any ammo or health.

>90 vertical
>120 horizontal

idk man it just feels like people dont have common sense anymore or havent got the mindset to figure shit out when theyre new. i blame streaming

>implying anything wrong with 120 hoz

on a triple monitor setup no

otherwise kys

What fov do you guys use?

jokes on you
I use a standing desk and my screen is maybe 15cm from my face
120 seems completely natural
my eyes hurt

I've healed myself (and on very very rare occasions, actually had a medic heal me instead of running by and ignoring me) with pouches and it always takes multiple ones for a full heal.