Confirmed! Next Presidential Limo is Based of a Cadillac Escalade

News info : carbuzz.com/news/2016/11/10/Trump-Will-Get-A-Fancy-New-Limo-When-He-Becomes-President-7736361/

It may have a truck chassis within but it's gonna be styled like a Cadillac Escalade and is gonna have an SUV body.

Other urls found in this thread:

autoweek.com/article/car-news/new-cadillac-donald-trump-presidential-limousine-debut-inauguration#ixzz4PgraAOYJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The limousine is expected to maintain the looks of a "Cadillac Escalade sedan
I wish these shitty aggregation sites would actually read the articles they steal content from.

>>autoweek.com/article/car-news/new-cadillac-donald-trump-presidential-limousine-debut-inauguration#ixzz4PgraAOYJ

>tfw you missed it by one term

hopefully they get the handling fixed before the president uses it

hahahhaah

I'm gonna miss obama desu

I bet the only reason is because it's going to be bulletproof and Cadillac has large engines bigger than Lincoln.

>handling
The presidential limo is literally a tank made to look like a pedestrian car. I appreciate your attempt at memes but handling is not a priority.

WOKE UP THIS MORNING

Lift it next time, you fucking rednecks.

t. Europe

Its made to look like one, not based on one.

I only hope they get the proportions right this time

retard

It was based on the Chevy/GMC kodiak/ topkick last time. Article says this is a rehash of that model too. Kind of surprising as GM hasn't made that platform in years now.

>pretending to not have pulled that from the article
more like t. American

WE

WUZ

PREZIDENTZ

It will have no acceleration, top speed or handling because it'll weigh 7 tons but it will be able to drive through hell and back and I guess it'll be comfy

I wonder if they used that as a learning experience and are integrating a raising system (like airbags or those air pressure adjustable shocks) in the new one?

>The presidential limo is literally a tank made to look like a pedestrian car. . .. . but handling is not a priority.

Their drivers are highly trained and are required to be able to cause it to spin out such that they can reverse direction. So it's more than just the car that is tough to handle.

wow it's almost as if you did not read the article

BTFO

dunno why they don't just use a half dozen of these. would be pretty cool desu.

I would have expected Trump to get an F-650.

>he drives an immigrant

Actually it is made to handle. It has to be able to get away from a threat. That includes spinning that fucker around 180 and going in the opposite direction of initial travel.
Drivers are highly skilled and highly trained.

>Trump will never get the in-development Rolls Royce SUV as he deserves

He deserves nothing, he's a piece of shit that got lucky with daddy's money and his daddy's connections.

buttmad clinton shill detected
you lost faggot maybe you should have voted instead of crying on twitter

10 feet longer

the wall just got 10 feet higher

How safe is the Russian/Chinese presidential cars?

Doesn't look as THICC as Cadillac One

Putin usually likes to walk around Moscow according to a few vids i saw, so i guess wuthin hnis area there must be 10 snipers and 25 undercover FSB.

Here's the Chinese one.

>within his area

lol fix

Feels good knowing that people like you have spent the last 2 days crying your eyes out

That's not a joke, dude. Some college kids have been having cry-ins. I read an article about a college providing therapy dogs and blankets to "traumatized" students.

What the fuck is wrong with America. Everyone has become a big fat pussy. But I know at least one college president told the kids to suck it up and act like adults because they go to "university and not a daycare".

Those look like generic video game cars

N

SHEIT

So what happens to the old presidential limos? I'm sure one goes to a museum somewhere but what about the rest of the fleet? Would be pretty boss if they went up for sale, even though I'm sure they'd be a couple hundred thousand

Just because Europeans manage to put armored vehicles in a less obese packages than the lazy truckburgers doesn't mean they're making worse cars.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were destroyed to protect their defence secrets.
That was utter faggotry. Glad at least one school is preparing then for a real world without safe spaces.
You think that's bad wait until you look at his list of proposed advisers. I didn't know you could "drain the swamp" with lobbyists, millionaires and billionaires. You got conned m8.

Every presidential limo once after the president's term is over, is destroyed.

>putting your leader in an american car

its like you want the motherfucker to break down somewhere and get killed

get a fucking toyota

Look at those wheels and that stance. It's a fucking donk

Holy fuck, pretty sure that door is stout enough to take an rpg hit

There's always a back-up car behind the Presidential Limo.

It's based on a Chevy Truck what do you expect?

That and a mini assault force hiding in a few SUVs ready to deploy. SS is no joke.

As ridiculous as this may sound. I think this may be better. you know a heavily armored F650 to protect President Trump from being in any danger, like being mauled by angry libs and easy to crawl over them in such a machine like this.

Doesn't look that great.But eh,he isn't as much of a pussy as obama is,so i'll say he should be fine!

>even their cars have the 3 stripes

Fuckin slavshits

And then some.

It probably gets "tested" in some no trespasser area. As in with explosives, submerging etc, then the findings are recorded for the development of the presidential car after the next one. A few engineers and generals get some beers and go nuts, but can't let the public see anything so all their designs stay secret

Some of the older ones are looking pretty fucking unsafe in comparison

That was a time when you weren't in constant danger of being murdered.

Yeah, look at this fucking thing. It's a wonder he didn't get sh- oh wait.

>we will never see trump and pence parading around like this in an open top car

>be the most powerful man in the world
>be one of the richest man at the same time
>be forced to be driven in a fucking chevrolet
kek

BACK

AND TO THE LEFT

That's not true at all.

What do you mean to say? When the other parts of the world was having a tough time during both the world wars, the people inside US was having a good time. No one dared to come inside the US and if they did, they were fisted in the ass. So it's pretty much that the POTUS was having a good time sitting in his Oval office and sending out the troops.

He deserved what his family trusted him with for his hard work in supporting the family name. Most of our parents these days don't even let us handle their money or assents in which would eventually be ours after they die, in fact they would rather sell everything just so they can stay in a multi thousand a month retirement home.

>CTR is on Veeky Forums
Seriously now..