steamcommunity.com/groups/pottisdefenseforce

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Prediction Poll
docs.google.com/a/uco.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZiDyQoWIX-QTanorod5aiXAdRCUEvgVEIASSkZJwfcyuepw/viewform

Previously:

At which time is the expansion releasing for Europe? It's not midnight, right?

Will tinkmaster and MCT come back to meta?

>net decks at r19

Tinkmaster probably still won't because it can't target minions anymore

Tink had a small resurgence when c'thun decks were common.

New SV leaks.

just console yourself with that theyre really bad players.

They are the braindead drones that are the background noise to the hearthstone machinery.

they keep the game alive in a fashion though they are unaware of it.

>Pint-Sized Potion's flavor text is literally "I hope you didn't disenchant your Shadow Word: Horror"

>Hired Gun's flavor text says he "would do it for free"

>Wrathion's flavor text mocks the fact he isn't tagged as a Dragon

And? I don't play weebshit.

>1(one) more day until I open over 200 packs

I think I'm going to cum when I start to open them

Do I coin out flamewaker here, risking hero power shield slam?

I played a game with all four Pale Riders survivng and got an award, but when I look at the awards, it's not listed. How come?

Shit, forgot pic

>only 200 packs

Why would anyone need to buy 450 packs of gadjetdust though?

300 packs is all you need to open to get and craft every card from an expansion

You're extremely mad, please calm down.

Coin it while you have board control.

>inb4 Weebs and OC faggots that all should die.

hero power shieldslam doesn't even kill it moron

Nah man. You will wait for at least 2(two) more days, because servers gonna have some unexpected latency or disconnection problems and Blizzard will be investigating causes of that for couple of days. While you will be seating here cursing battle.net launcher "busy day your que number is 1083, estimated time is 50 minutes". And the number will not go down for hours, no matter how much you wait.

Right, I'm retarded.

Has todays tavern brawl leaked? What is it?

Woould premade decks with the new cards increase hype or disapoint people so much they would buy less packs?

yeah it opens Shadowverse
I'm already playing it

No free arena run this time?

Shadowverse___________ has one

>le epic squeaky voice acting and chinese tier girls
Fuck off

Eternal is way better.

Could you fuck off and go jerk of with your 6 year old asian comic cards somewhere else ?
Don't you know that you are a disappointment to your father ?

you dont have right to complain blizzdrone when blizz made a waifu pandering simulator like Overwatch

>don't like league of legends tier garbage art style
>this makes me a blizzdrone
Kill yourself

Dumb newfag here

should I dust this?

Is this a thread for overwatch? No? Why do you think that's a valid response to him then?

ye

>should I dust a card 1 day before meta shift

Hmmm I dunno, you tell me.

I only dust like 3 legends from older sets, and that's because I've already done Heroic modes for all adventures.
I'd put it off for a while, unless you don't play often and need cards RIGHT NOW to complete your t1 net deck so you have a chance of getting to rank 10

is this the only tutor in hearthstone?

No. Don't answer the sirens of the new legendaries, and wait for at least two weeks to craft something you don't open with boosters or you'll regret it.

You will be the sane one, you will keep playing shaman midrange and hit legend in three days while everyone is trying janky highlander decks and disanchanting every single card from MSG.

So, which decks did you delete from your collection to make room for MSoG decks?
>rez priest, murloc pally, cthun rogue, aggro pally, burgle rogue

Sense demons?

your loss lemao

Yeah how will he ever recover from not playing dime a dozen f2p shit

Why haven't the mods banned this guy yet?

For what?

>new xpack has even more RNG
Can they stop? I'm jumping this stupid ship, better play weebshit that has far less of randomness

Spam, shitposting, low quality posting, being a faggot etc.

Read the rules page if you want to know more.

Speak for yourself. I like that guy.

This game is not for you.

Blizzard were pretty clever with this card, AoE that doesn't work against dragons means midrange dragon priest will be the only good priest deck.

if you try to play a slower version of dragon priest you'll just get run over because you can't clear their board, if you try to play a reno or a control priest, again you'll just get run over by dragon Priest.

get ready for curvestone 2: Priest edition

/hsg/ is litearlly dead without weeb spammer. Nobody here actually want to discuss this game right now

for what idiots it is then? Oh man I like to play coin toss, get head you win, otherwise lose

B-but weebshit!
B-but stories to tell your friends!
B-but muh Warcraft nostalgia!

No, people who like different things than you are not idiots.

Eternal is better, but I'm burned out after the wipe.

play Cunnyverse

reset router, new IP

I would love to talk about Eternal but

>no threads

more of her pls

Make a "shitty f2p card game general" then, who's stopping you

Either that is you, or you shill for weabooverse, or you are australian. Whatever you may be, you have nothing to do on /hsg/.

Real question. In druid, do you see jade cards making an entire deck or just the 1 drop "shit on control" and 3 drop ramping growth comming in, with the new legendary ?

I think I'll try to include a few of them in the current maly/giant druid, but I'm not sure it would be enough to create a growing advantage without diluting the main gameplan.

there's a lot of her in Shadowverse
especially arena

>Make a "shitty f2p card game general"
But user
You are posting in it right now

>Shadowbomber from Mirror Entity
>Head from Firelands Portal

let's do this

There's actually less RNG this time you dumb frogposter. Noggenfrogger is the only crazy rng card, but that's never gonna see play, unless people will try it to counter spell heavy decks.

Good taste.

randomness is okay in small quantities, when 90% of cards have random effect than it's a problem. I guess you're one of those midrange shamans or secret hunters and because you win then it's "fun"

>when 90% of cards have random effect than it's a problem
Good thing that has never happened then.

feels good

In HS my fun decks can get easy wins by luck alone.
But in Eternal my stun into Rimescale Draconus deck is utter garbage.

this card is ridiculously overpowered desu

Dev refuses to fix mana flood/screw in Eternal which is kinda stupid tbhonest

>grimy goons
>gib random minion +1/+1 +2/+2

>Madam Goya
>Noggenfrogger
>Dirty rat
>get random potion

>get lucky +2/+2 on rat pack from trogg trainer
>I'll hunt you down!

Wtf are these new quests?
>Reach legend 1,000,000 times reward 1g
Are we supposed to laugh?

Why are you playing hearthstone if you don't like RNG, you dumb shit? Holy shit this general is full of people bitching when they could just go play something they like. Why?

also
>give randomly gorehowl +1/+1
heh, greetings

I don't see the issue with that.

>tfw 500 gold

We atleast get free packs like with WOTOG right?

because mulligan resets entire of your hand into only two power/sigils

Have you considered a mixture of exhaust and jade druid? Golems keep up board presence and the add 3 ensures you never run out of cards. Moonglade/feral rage for defense. You can even run naturalize since you'll be ramping so hard and drawing so much who cares what they draw?

user said that there is less rng in xpack, I point out how much rng there is

Yes, 6 packs

6 packs total

Yes, 6 free packs. There are also two placeholder quests in the patch, which may also end up giving packs.

Wait, is it always a maximum of 2?
>tfw never noticed

Never mind, thought you meant seats too.

>tfw got cucked out of rank 5 by
tempo mage

also entire deck size is 75 cards which fucked up consistence really bad

Randomly buffing a minion or weapon is not the same as randomly winning a game from barnes or yogg. Yeah, the buffs are powerful, but still not as powerful as the jade golems, where there's no rng involved.

Good stuff, this can be applied to many things in life. I'm making it part of my personal philosophy. Thanks user.

For some reason i win 300 random golds(my account have more than 2000 games spread all over the classes) and 10 gold fram tavern brawnl.

>tfw us Euros get the update a few hours later than Americans

pls kil me

>few hours
kek

There's literally no excuse for having more than one server. Blizzard is retarded.

I guess pulling out Deathwing on table with madam Goya with innervate on 3rd/4th turn and win game won't be rng