/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Black Friday Sale
store.na.square-enix.com/

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIII
>Friday, November 25, 2016 at 3:00 a.m. (PST)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4a7de39d5e040604797af200e41a518b818cf195

Stormblood Expansion Teaser
>youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/LT2FmYqL

>Previously on X-Men:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3AZy4mOLCo
youtu.be/X_DVS_303kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc
youtube.com/watch?v=5i7qZxICwgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4pd76_Qo00
youtube.com/watch?v=W1OXcH1bg20
youtu.be/4MiVtlhOW4U
youtube.com/watch?v=O32Ud0s-0aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vUl6hPCYAvc
youtube.com/watch?v=1sAm5UCJ9vA
youtube.com/watch?v=wGiTPgvKktM
youtu.be/Md4LvfNZW44
youtu.be/bAJgMVzU6SA
youtu.be/SSXV-4lGTh8
youtube.com/watch?v=KDMvN45sjo4
youtube.com/watch?v=9xKCV8eqfto
youtube.com/watch?v=teetvAUcG_E
endocrineweb.com/professional/gender-identity/transgender-hormone-therapy-safe-when-monitored-certain-risks
youtube.com/watch?v=Ld7zfVrnMPU
youtube.com/watch?v=BAzbTsgt70o
youtube.com/watch?v=GATpxojtye8
youtu.be/efofJjBGyNA
youtube.com/watch?v=mL9Aohgd79I
youtu.be/IuIjeYXsfFw
youtube.com/watch?v=rdsmuElafSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

naka bp

green

beorshit :3

I wonder what the fish are like in Ala Mhigo.

Really buff fish with strong fins that beat up other fish.

Xth for trying to be forgotten

Is it harder to be a tank or a healer when it comes to raiding?

Awesome! I'm gonna beat the shit out of them.

Don't bully fish please.

Depends on what kind of tank, main tanking is quite boring to be honest.

t. a main tank

c@s

Wenko a cute

shut the fuck up cringy retard

>Don't bully fish please.
I'm not bullying them I'm stopping them from trying to kill us all.

Cat in a queer bubble.

what's your favourite metal song /xivg/

youtube.com/watch?v=o3AZy4mOLCo

F@ c@ t@s

>not sure if meme

It's very likely intentional. The fishing guide is full of jokes like that.

For example the description for the Tornado Sharks is a Sharknado reference, and the big fish version is called "The Second One"

how do i become a well known avatar??

^^

youtu.be/X_DVS_303kQ

I don't really listen to metal. But Stromae is pcool.

youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc

WELP. Time to get serious about fishing and laugh at terrible jokes. :|

What I am saying is that many of the quests in the game clearly occur at specific points in the game's timeline. Bahamut and Alexander are imminent threats to the entire world and it just has to be assumed that they were both taken care of at some point because the game's plot would just be completely derailed if they weren't assumed to be defeated.

It is like how questing in post-Cata WoW has you start the game after the Cataclysm, go back to the events of Burning Crusade and Wrath, and then return to Cataclysm when you hit level 80. Obviously you aren't canonically jumping through time; it is just how the game is set up. Additionally, you can compare Bahamut and Alexander to something like Uldaur where canonically Yogg was had nearly broken free and Algalon was only minutes away from causing the Azeroth to be completely atomized and reconstructed. It just has to be assumed that Uldaur was taken care of at some point.

>only ever heard it from the movie
>sounds good
>years later look for it
>hate her voice

Does anyone else hold their poop in because it feels good with that pressure on the prostate?

HRT, voice chat near 24/7, copious amounts of lewd posting, and resisting the urge to kill yourself brought on by the acknowledgement of your body and subconscious mind that you are an abomination.

>in flames
good taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=5i7qZxICwgQ this is the only real heavy song i've listened to lately and it's >dragonforce

would you fuck me? i'd fuck me. i'd fuck me hard

O w O

>HRT
what if i dont need them?

Hard to give a 'favorite' but here is one I like a lot
In Flames is pretty A-Okay

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4pd76_Qo00

then go FTM instead

youtube.com/watch?v=W1OXcH1bg20

There's too much good stuff I can't just pick one favorite

>in flames
>dragonforce
my sides

I don't listen to a lot of metal
youtu.be/4MiVtlhOW4U

You seem too soft for metal.

but thats almost as gross as HRT

do I go yaoi cat or futa highlander?

tfw going to see in flames on saturday
they're gonna play all new stuff though probably which will be disappointing but I heard from a close friend they're still amazing live and yeah >>>>>>>>>>>dragonforce

youtube.com/watch?v=O32Ud0s-0aQ

this isn't really metal...

these are pretty good
I'm kinda picky with metal because of vocals though because I'm not a huge fan of the super growly and screechy stuff, I like how anders does though because it's still mostly decipherable lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=vUl6hPCYAvc

late 2017/early 2018 can't come soon enough for helloween to get kiske and kai back and do that tour holy fuck I can't believe that's real

>metal

Futa highlander and ride my dick while yours helplessly flops around.

yaoi cat and tease the sluts

You know, i never mind people who don't know stuff, but if your going to be a patronizing bitch when i state a fact after you fuck up ima be mad.

>tease the sluts
Most "sluts" find male characters disgusting. Just look at Soft; you can have all of them riding your futa dick and telling you how much they love you but as soon as you fanta to a male everyone ignores you and acts disgusted by your mere presence.

Unless you're Ada because everyone knows it's not going to last more than a few hours before they switch to something else.

Is he right?

>wake up
>still no c@ eb

wtf?

With male characters you lose.
ERPers hate you for being a male
And the only ones that likes you are girls that try to force you into yaoi shit with other catboys

The closest thing to metal that I listen to is like, classic rock. I suppose since metal is a subgenre of rock, it sort of works. Maybe. That's getting too far into /mu/ territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=1sAm5UCJ9vA

FTM use HRT too, and it works better than MTF because T is pretty strong.

tru but i think you know what i was trying to say

classic rock is fine
I listen to a lot of stuff honestly, metal is just my fave
I mostly listen to 90s alt rock besides my metal though

youtube.com/watch?v=wGiTPgvKktM

is this old enough to be classic rock yet

Who /nbbmn/ here?

>youtu.be/Md4LvfNZW44

>Reddit post.
>6.8 billion words long.
nigga do you think I'm reading all that?

does this count?
youtu.be/bAJgMVzU6SA

i dont really do metal but faun did a cover thingy of one of these guys songs and they seem pretty nice

It works better because females handle testosterone far, far better than males handle estrogen. The MTF transition is actually very dangerous and makes you multitudes more likely to develop something horrible like cancer or organ failure.

For some reason there are a ton of pathetic males out there who truly believe everything will be better if they just become a "woman" so they butcher their bodies without realizing their life sucks so much because they're a shitty/boring/depressing person to be around. I guess pumping yourself full of hormones is easier than learning to be a functioning human being.

a9 REG btw.

Yeah but I think shittily done ftm are grosser than shittily done mtf
Might just be me

that's the wife of some player on gilg i think, don't really know either of them

rate my bad tastes
youtu.be/SSXV-4lGTh8

>tfw will never have a sleepover with sproutlander, meria, cg and ftelor
why live

youtube.com/watch?v=KDMvN45sjo4 damn dude when are we getting married

Saeno Abes's wife

yeah I like this it's pretty good

I could never get into black metal that much
I like the melodic stuff so much though

this is pretty decent, idk I'm not super picky about music honestly I just like stuff to listen to in general just prefer metal
also use some new pictures you hecking nerd

idk about that one my man

youtube.com/watch?v=9xKCV8eqfto
youtube.com/watch?v=teetvAUcG_E

You sound like an expert user
endocrineweb.com/professional/gender-identity/transgender-hormone-therapy-safe-when-monitored-certain-risks

yea, i know cause i saw them around and they sent me a tell once

it takes time to amass a new collection of pics
but i promise i'm working on it

>Saeno Abes
>

we can sit in the dark and listen to the pearl jam anthology and gush over eddie vedder's voice

ok but only if you buy me five guys and promise not to make a move on me
we can play rock band too I've been picking it up again since I got new speakers for my tv and it's not that fun playing by myself

alright good work

There are thousands of studies showing it's far more dangerous for males to transition than females. There are no credible studies to debunk this. This is fact. I'm not going to do your homework for you.

Probably one of these three.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ld7zfVrnMPU
youtube.com/watch?v=BAzbTsgt70o
youtube.com/watch?v=GATpxojtye8

Oh yah I like this one too
youtu.be/efofJjBGyNA

alright i can wait until you make the first move. i'll even play bass so you can get high scores on guitar but i'll probably be really rusty so promise not to laugh

Bye bye, everyone. Have a great rest of your day.

/pet
Take care

I play drums mostly anyway but I can do any instrument on expert, I like to do singing and guitar both if I know the song well
I had to break the rust off recently playing since I haven't in ages

listening to these now, I've listened to every song that's been linked because I like this stuff but not when everyone posts weeb shit

;)

Wake the Metal! (Metal!)
Create the Metal! (Metal!)
Enfold the Metal! (Metal!)
Control the Metal! (Metal!)
Embrace the Metal! (Metal!)
Reraise the Metal! (Metal!)
Restore the Metal! (Metal!)
Live for the Metal! (Metal!)

This post is bullshit

HRT is a bad idea either way and a permanent physical solution to a temporary and immaterial problem. It doesn't matter which is less harmful, thats like saying drinking bleach is less harmful than gasoline.

VIDEOGAMES

Not my favorite metal song but I've been listening to SYL a lot lately and it's probably my favorite song of theirs.
youtube.com/watch?v=mL9Aohgd79I

Considering I did plenty of research myself, my doctor did plenty of research, and all of the medical professionals at the trans health conference did their research I'm going to go with you're completely fucking wrong.

The main risks of estrogen therapy are the following:
Prolactinoma which is a small tumor on the pituitary gland that is easily removed and anyone that is having HRT administered by a doctor (which is the only safe way) will have their prolactin levels regularly monitored to detect this
DVT because of the effects on blood clotting via HRT which the risk has been found to decrease with the additional application of Progesterone
Breast Cancer obviously because breast tissue, but the risk is the same as natal female and there are only a few reported cases of this

But please continue to spout your bullshit

>temporary
Another expert appears

When can we expect another maintenance?

>implying its not
>implying you cannot come to accept who you are without spending thousands on mind-altering drugs and permanently disfiguring yourself
cmon senpai thats the prozac talking

I'm not going to bother with your mentally unstable kind. You keep doing you. I hope your happiness of feeling "accepted" as what you were truly born to be outweighs the medical issues you're likely to face down the road.

Didn't you know? /xivg/ actually has a lot of doctors in it. There was a troupe of therapists giving free consultations out a few days ago.

hmm

When you kill yourself can I have your gil/plot?

You're a cute.
Want to kiss?

i want to do stuff with mumu

>trannies
>in MY thread

youtu.be/IuIjeYXsfFw

You do you and I'll be over here doing my thing. I went to therapy weekly for 6 months to figure all this out before I decided to do it.

I'm happier than I've ever been, have a wonderful job and partner, and met a bunch of awesome friends through here and elsewhere. I live stealth and nobody can tell that I was ever different. I've even been on voice and video with multiple people from here and they don't know.

There are a lot of us that aren't crazy fucks like people like Amber, you just won't tend to know about us.

hello?

>your thread
>in MY thread

youtube.com/watch?v=rdsmuElafSY

Ignis a bitch, Gladiolus is best wife and I will fucking fight you on that.

>temporary and immaterial problem

This is a stick up, gimme all your head pats or else!

I dunno, sofar I like Ignis and Prompturd a lot, but I'm not far in.
I just thought Ignis looked hilarious here.

Would you say that XIV has a fanbase full of cult-like fanaticism and double-think?

I refuse.

But if you get in this magic burlap sack I'll take you to a land of headpats and lapsits.

Hmm