/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Vas Saga Edition

~*~NOTICE PC~*~
Avoid fighting top ranked player in the World Tournament (He changes his name). Currently using collectors edition to steal all QP from people he defeats.
Enjoy the tournament while it lasts, and make sure to report collector's edition users!
Kick him as soon as possible if you see him in your room because he can alter the Ready timer in the lobby.

>1.03 patch info
dragonball-videogames.com/en/patch-1-03-for-consoles/
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/289749803410242884

>IMPORTANT: Make wishes in Single Lobby, otherwise it could corrupt your save
steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/276237094314788444/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed) (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed) (embed)
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

>Previously on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LtXVjOmvDY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for rares

Berry is tiny
TINY

Where'd you get art like that?

wait you can step vanish when stamina broken? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

>Wesker checking that ass

threadly reminder that listening to EUROBEAT increases your skilllevel
youtube.com/watch?v=6LtXVjOmvDY

Yes, and there are a lot of people that spam the shit out of it after they intentionally stam break themselves just to get all their stamina back because "lulcanttouchthis"

just rush them.

Well you won't have to worry about that against me. I run kaioken and can barely step vanish as it is.
I am a female Majin though.

Xth for posing

How are they stam breaking themselves?

Right, Aiiro has asked me to collect Dragon Fist screenshots from you guys.
If any of you have Dragon Fist, grab a screenshot of pic related pose, and post it. I think he's doing a collage or something.

For those without Dragon Fist, it's obtained from the TP Store for 200TP.
If you disconnect your internet and set your device's time to the weekend, you can access the TP Store at any time.
TP is best farmed from EM16 against Vegeta.

kaioken most likely

Boost dash around when low stamina.

Kaioken and Burst flying both make the stamina gauge go down

nth for cookie's

Don't know why but this image makes me specifically think of XV1 and I get sad because I wasn't here for that.

TP Medals, I should say.

As an fem Earthling Ki blaster, should I use Kaioken or not use anything until I get Unlocked Potential?

Is there a preferred map for this?

o-oh ok

>tfw you fuck up and get beat to death

xth for "Let's just enjoy the game right now"

That image was from back in the XV1 days, so I can see why you'd be reminded of it.

That's cause I made it during XV1! Here is the updated one.

Not as far as I know, pick whatever you like the most.

Use Power Pole Pro and watch people forget what to do against it.

>opponent literally gives you a free combo opportunity by breaking themselves
>telegraphs the fuck out of it by flying around in circles
>stare like a retard and let it happen
>proceed to bitch about it

Kaioken is basically just for getting free boost dashes and vanishes. Use it to stay behind your opponent and spam boost dashes. You take more damage while using it, though, so be careful.

Ew, Kaioken.

I feel like it'd be really easy to stop me from doing that.

It is. People are just bad.

using x20 kioken as a make it or break it last resourt can actually be pretty nasty if you do it right, however most of the time the stamina drain will be the cause of your death.

>Map has multiple obstructions that fuck with camera
>Can't see what the AI is doing and any movement may possibly fuck with the camera more and keep obstructing you though you try and fix it
No amount of pudding can quench my hunger for destruction stupid fucking earth inhabitants and their 20 story houses fuck you

>Find Buu named Toffee
>Say hello
>She jumps off the cliff
Oh....

How are you doing in the tournament, /dbg/?

I'm still pretty new to the game, haven't even finished the game yet, so I am pretty far from having the move still, but I do have this pic

Round 1 or 2?

I gave up after all the Absolute Zeroes/Angers/Mystic Flashes came to play.

It stopped being a fun little challenge and became me getting stomped by people who just wanted to win at all costs.

2nd round of course.

Targos stop scaring the locals

You tried to hug them, didn't you?

I can't fucking breathe

Spent a couple hours grinding to 3k because that's where the grind gets slow and probably not going to touch it anymore.

I appreciate that someone's doing this, not just because of collage potential but also because it reveals a decent way to show off alternate costumes.
They really need to put nets around that place, it's a killer.

it's extremely hard to hit someone who tries nothing else other than to not get hit

>the game's no fun when I don't win
Grow the fuck up kiddo. Or better yet, uninstall the game and go play hide the salami with some homeless guys.

N-no, only a little... SHE LOOKED LONELY JUST STARING AT EVERYONE FROM A DISTANCE OK!

Tell me, what does your CaC want to accomplish one day?

>being defensive is easier than being offensive
>top level meta is spamming step vanish and punishing the opponent when they try to hit you
Same cancer that killed high end play in the first game. Fucking knew this would happen.

having Lewd's drawn

Don't get me wrong, I was mostly getting my ass kicked while I was still fighting "normal" people too. The difference there was that those fights were still enjoyable and I didn't feel like I lost because I was destined to lose for not bringing the cool cheese tactics.

I'm sorry if I sounded like what you described. I'm just really bad at expressing my thoughts.

Don't think it was okay for you to get so rude about it, though.

killing all fembuus

finding her mentor that was set adrift in time and space during his fight with Demigra in XV1.

Now why would you want to do that?

to punch every character in the game and all pc CaCs to the face

Headcanon? Surpassing ny X1 CaC

there's a difference between losing to a better player and losing to cheese

hell, even beating cheese isn't a fun match, however it kind of feels good because you beat someone relying on crutches even if you're not using crutches

His waifu got stolen by a fembuu.

You got an Imgur album?
Wanna see if you got me yet.

He's not sure, maybe making some ground breaking science thing. Like happiness.

>challenge you
>you didn't accept
>challenge you a different day
>you didn't accept either

you'll never get me that way user

>what is burst dash

>Like happiness.
Or a way to hug FeMajin without them running away?

I'm not the one compiling them, I'm just helping out. As far as I'm aware, the point of the collage is to have everyone doing the same pose. I don't imagine there's any rush however.

Silly, that's called duct tape.

something that can be avoided using step vanish

I'll stay with "things that don't actually counter step vanish" for 600

Wanna create an unbreakable hockey stick, make multiple, wish for the GREATEST hockey tournament with a pretty huge hockey puck where all races can play and use ALL of their power to win, the goals are huge as fuck, the arena is huge as fuck, and the announcers are off their chain.

To be spooky.

no I don't have imgur album also I am going to go after CaCs after I've got all of the characters

stop challenging me when I am afk

CURSE YOU GUMSHUU!

>stop challenging me when I am afk
b-but you cancelled it shortly after I sent it, it didn't time out

Stop afking in public areas then! Or log out of the game if you're going to not play!

Dem popos be raciss mang! That Saiyan dindu nuffin. He a gud boy. Gettan his life back on track, going to church. We need mo' monee for dem programs!

I miss XV1 memes.

Listen saiyan fairy, I can do hugs but I saw what you tried to pull with that other emote.
I'm not that kind of buddy cop.

how do i get broly to come teach me?

To become stronger.
Not the strongest, just strong enough to hold her own.
But on a more realistic level she wants be more confident.

I'm glad we've got a good cop like Gumshuu around.

Fight him above the PQ tent.

who.ru
I was too tired to fight the other day if you mean that

you can't control me

KIKOHOOOOOOOOOO

Find him above the PQ area roof, fight him, then find him again later in the mushroom area.

Just you wait, I'll show up when you're least expecting, AND DO BOTH!

Ah, my bad I'll work on getting it!

JUSTICE

If all you want is ice just go to the store and buy a bag.

I know for a fact that Hands Up, Don't Shoot is just a cover for a Spirit Bomb sneak attack.
>

If you want my personal opinion, Kikohou is a pretty sad choice of last words.

But it's far from the worst decision you made today.

Ok so up until now I've been making my attributes very balanced but on reading a few places it seems I should go either Ki or strike and none in between which is fine but can I change my stats some how or will I need to start again?
If it's by wishing with the dragon balls then how do I get them? I have 3 so far

I look forward to it.
To fight (You).

You need to make a wish with the dragon balls to change your attributes.

You can get them from daily log in bonuses or by beating Time Patrollers in training in certain PQs/EMs. Someone here will know the best one to farm for d.balls.

Wish for another chance at life or something.
Ya get deez nuts by fighting Time Pimps in PQs.

you can go both strike & ki supers, but it's ineffiicient, since you're basically spending double the points for the same increase in damage
yes by wishing, you get balls by beating time patrollers, either in the hub cityh or in PQs

There's a good chance I'm too short for this. Or something. Can I move the camera further back?

To put together a successful comedy routine for the Time Patrol talent show.
To do a Saiyaman/Friezaman collaboration rap video.
To surpass Goku and Vegeta as the strongest saiyan before old age gets to him.
To stop being a buu detective and become a true detective.
To figure out how to stop getting resurrected halfway every time.
To get a warrior strong enough to defend her home planet so she doesn't have to worry about it.
To balance her day-to-day life with her training and patrolling.
I have a lot of CaCs.

Not as far as I'm aware, but honestly that looks fine to me.

I won against Torsou once!

>Time Patrol talent show
/dbg/ Talent Show Episode when?

Hope you're having a good day /dbg/

You've come a long way from when you first showed up

I never am