How does it feel this mong gets an huge house when he's not even 20?

How does it feel this mong gets an huge house when he's not even 20?

youtube.com/watch?v=dzmXQWsizO4

Meanwhile you will be in debt after college for ages after spending your youth as a studyslave with no privacy because no money to move from pops and moms, then a wagecuck until you are old as fuck.

>inb4 he has "charisma" or whatever

No, he is a dumb cuck, anyone could be doing what he did. I know tons of channels exactly like that that have few views and subs. He just won the traffic loto. And I have a channel myself with 300k+ subs. It takes LUCK for one video to blow up and start getting traffic. Youtube doesnt give a fuck about talent, charisma or anything. It's about persistence, mass producing garbage, gimmicks, being dull, and the most important: having Luck. Life is a scam, keep coping.

Is making these threads how you cope?

Is questioning if OP making those threads is how he copes how you cope?

Is questioning if user is making those post asking the OP if making those threads is how he copes how you cope?

Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.

The truth is the harder you work, the luckier you get. Ask any winner.

A lot of people seem to be clueless as to what hard work really is. It's not about putting in more hours working under somebody else. It's working on yourself.

Is questioning if anon2 makes those posts asking anon1 if making those posts asking OP if making those threads is how OP copes is how anon1 copes is how anon2 copes how you cope?

Some people have more than me. Some have less. Thats how life is for everybody. I focus on improving myself because only an insecure fag would care about what others are doing

>huge house
looks like a three story townhouse
wouldnt be more than $600,000 in my city
probably $3000 a month mortgage

lol at working

internet income or NEET

Can we stop using "NEET" like that?
If you're a NEET then typically your money comes from:
- your parents
or
- support for having a mental disorder

that's what im saying

living off internet income or leeching off others

never a cuck

work smarter, not harder.

It's not just luck faggot, it's being persistant and not being such a fucking negative faggot like yourself.

This. Work smart, not hard. Learn, adapt, build, innovate, connect. Failures are a learning opportunity. If you see them as anything else, you are a failure.

If you want to be successful, you better be ready to fail and keep moving.

>He just won the traffic loto.
This is the truth. I have some videos that simply exploded in views while others (much more interesting) got no more than a hundred for simply no reason.

>not being such a fucking negative faggot like yourself.
Cause you sound like such a happy and positive person.

>How does it feel this mong gets an huge house
A huge house just means more work.
Mine's just a 4/3, and that's enough of a bitch to keep clean.
Plus his car wasn't offered with a stick, which blows. Fuck anything later than a 430.

>Learn, adapt, build, innovate, connect.
So the opposite of what that moron did.

Stop coping. it's all about luck.

Legit

Cope. He can pay a hot girl to keep it clean. Only poor wagecucks worry about that.

>So the opposite of what that moron did.
>Stop coping. it's all about luck.
>Wahh some people get lucky and make money for no reason
Yeah, and some people die because a giant wad of frozen shit from an airplane lands on them. That's life. With a defeatist attitude like yours, you'll never make it anywhere. Enjoy your job at 7-11, and your house in the trailer park.

This to be honest.

I have ~22K in assets and no student debt. About to graduate as a Senior.

I don't work hard at all, but I've always been financially responsible and have been investing for 2 years.

Really want to try and get into real estate once I graduate. I have an offer lined up for a 60K/year position with benefits, and can live with my parents as it's only a 12 mile drive.

Hopefully I can amass a 1M+ net worth by 30, but we'll see how things go.

Wow, that's some pretty major coping you're doing.

>gets to live in the first world
>in the richest era mankind has known so far
>still crying how unfair everything is

>for no reason

This is why you fail. There is a reason for everything. Just because it may be incomprehensible (for you cuz you're dumb, or just in general) doesn't mean there is no reason.

The only way to get better is to use your head, mark your failures and your successes and figure out the why for both,

faggot

This lol

Where is this house?
Google tells me this guy is dutch, so I suppose it's somewhere in the Netherlands.

Living there I'd be constantly worried of burglars breaking in and stealing all that stuff that not only is exposed through the huge windows, but has also been advertised on the Internet as being full of expensive stuff and only protected by a couple of children.

Is criminality a negligible problem there?

the guy making millions IS dumb
stop coping, it's about luck. He had luck. You cannot control luck.
cope
cope
cope
some netherlands normalfag

lol...cope.

Wow, cope a little more.

>You cannot control luck
But you can put yourself in the situation where you can be lucky.

The guy making and marketing youtube videos every day for years got lucky for becoming popular, but the guy who spent that time smoking weed instead of working will never even be in the position to get lucky.

Of course working hard (or smart) doesn't guarantee success, but while not all those who worked hard are successful, most successful people wouldn't be successful at all without the hard work.

Also you seem to believe that if someone is dumb and successful, it means that they got there by luck (as opposed to smart successful people who got there because they're smart), as if smart people aren't smart mostly by pure luck.

TL;DR: Success is a lottery. Working hard is the requirement to get in.