>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnUAGdBwcCg
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056757969/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for dark blade int scaling

first for pcfcbfs!

anyone looking forward to any of the Souls like games on the horizon?

bfs are gone just like your post is wrong!

Yeah, For Honor looks promissing

anyone wanna brawl in the new arena
sl 99

Haven't played in a while. Do people still use Tears of Denial in duels?

It's new to me
Also Nioh, For Honor.

No, everyone has changed for the better while you were away
Retard lol

yes, people know no honor

Right. Still full of shitters. Duly noted.

tears of denial user spotted

I cursed everyone using it

isn't there a password for matchmaking that /dsg/ uses?
We could stablish a password for every thread and we could play with each other sometime.

Just a few days ago there were some bfs at a pcfc.

Reposting from previous thread:

>Soul Flash didnt make a return
>Soul Geyser didnt make a return
>Unleash Magic didnt make a return
>Shockwave didnt make a return
>Immolation didnt make a return
>Lingering Flame didnt make a return
>Outcry didnt make a return
>Dancing Flame didnt make a return
>Best waifu miracle Heavenly Thunder didnt make a return to make early game miracles great again

Why the fuck did they remove these? Spell variety in DS3 is absolute dogshit. Dark sorcery is even worse.

Take a tour around From softwares comphy looking studio
youtube.com/watch?v=mnUAGdBwcCg

There are no bfs every day or returning ones

good
magic should stay in the harry potter books

yeh it really does

I'll probably buy a ps4 just for bb and nioh sooner than later

does nioh have a sold release date yet?

cuckold

magic in souls games is for noobs
get a real weapon and git gud

Yes, the next one From is going to release. Don't fall for cheap imitations, guys.

I like magic tho

Honestly I'll probably have died from cancer at that point. Gotta enjoy what I can while I can

That's because you are a a cuck

From doesn't like you and I'm happy about it

ok let me correct myself:
abusing magic is for noobs. Although people still like to go pure caster and use ONLY magic...but I still don't get where the fun is

>cheap imitations
Like DS3?

Like BB

I'm on tren and I like magic even more now.

Pure caster was fun in DS2, not in DS3. But best thing was using that hex shield with blue flame in the other hand or doing some edgy dark knight build with black knight greatsword in one hand and hex chime/pyromancy in the other.

I think February was Ni-Oh's slated release.

*casts second chance*
*Eats spice*
*Casts light weapon*
*Rolls at you*

>Equip a thorn piece
>Roll
>Win
Wow. Truly worth 2 slots and totally worth being upset about.

I killed deacons of the deep but I didn't killed Kirk. Any way I can obtain his armor without going into NG+?

Have a bf drop it

>No Blue Eye Orb
>No indictments
>No sin status

Really a shame, one of my favorite things in past games was being such a cunt of an invader that the cops would invade me all the time. Most Dorkmoons were absolute shitters but it was still fun. Getting to wretch status in 2 and having a near constant stream of blueberries to bully was a good time. I also really miss the 'you were indicted' message after invasions, it was just a nice little cherry on top to let you know that the host was booty bothered.

DeS has so much replay value holy shit.
Katanas aren't actually ass in this version of the game.
Straight Swords are fun
Great Axe glass is a bit weak but not anymore so than the other games.
Polearms are fucking dope, can chain stun enemies with r1 combos
Bows actually worth a damn, I do 700 damage with lava bow.
I'm bout to do another playthrough, trying to decide what to use, everything so good. Maybe dragon bone smasher

i could drop you it if you want but im pc

I'm xb1....

nice

I'm pc too, if you don't mind gifting it to me:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056757969/

like das2

>Sorcery
Cuck boys and waifu faggots with repressed transsexual urges and autistic atheistic euphoric complexes

>Pyromancy
Edgy hardcore gaymer elitists crawling in their skin grasping at any opportunity to RIP and BURN their opponents in order to forget about how daddy always yells at mommy and has a heavy hand when he's a little too drunk.

>Miracles
Strong, iron-willed individuals with a well founded moral code. Loved by all and a true inspiration. This does not apply to filthy heal sluts.

>Dark magic
Kek

Tell me more about heal sluts

DeS
Originator of the series
DaS
Expands on and improves the series
DaS2
Unique take on the series, an experience only it can offer
BB
Unique take in the series, forgoing the strategic and methodical approach in favor of twitch based reaction stylized gameplay and fast pace combat. An experience on BB can offer.
DaS3
A poor imitation of DaS, trying too hard to implement what made BB unique and add it to DaS without any thought. Failed all expectations. A bad DaS and a bad BB. Worst in the series.

true

>DeS
>Originator of the series

>instead of actually discussing the game fucktards spend days upon days shitposting about what game is better
What a garbage community.

Anyone know if patches help fix low framterate?

What if I use all four?

>das2
>only an experience it can offer

I'm not saying that any of them are better, but i am saying that offering a unique experience doesnt make it any less of a heaping pile of horseshit

I like all the games.

then you are probably a normal well adjusted human being who enjoys variety and doesnt get caught up in the musings of autists on a laotian llama breeding forum

I've only ever seen them a few times, but they're usually degenerate waifu fags who follow around other players and figuratively suck their dick repeatedly by casting aoe healing or buffing spells. Disdained and abhorred by true miracle users.

One day you may see the truth that only miracles offer, but for now you are tainted by the faggotry of other spell types.

You can like or hate DaS2. It's still a unique experience only it can offer.

DaS3 is just a bad DaS1 and a bad BB. Why play das3 when I can play das1 or bb?
No other game in the series plays like dark souls 2, so I'd I wanted to play dark souls 2 I'd have to play dark souls 2

Me too, even the worst souls game (dark souls 3) is still better than the best AAA generic trash like Witcher 3, MGSV and Asscreed

Like it or not, but DS3 majorly improved the gameplay after DS1 and even introduced a shitton of quality of life improvements over BB. That's on top of the best individual level design and bosses in the entire series.

dead game

the only dead thing here is you.. kid...
*unsheathes washing pole*

To the user last thread asking if it was better to do pwwt or pbwt first the answer is do pwwt first then pbwt.
Kill boss go to Nexus, suicide and then do this until you do all the pwwt events then do pbwt by suciding in body form

just got DS3
gib me tips pls

Vitality is the new resistance.

Kill the old lady who gives you the Lothric Banner

smith is the traitor, kill him or he will kill level up girl

ofcourse there's no sin, how do you expect invaders to win 1v4s? based all-knowing miyazaki :^)

>Miyazaki likes fists
>they are crap or low tier in basically every game except for the one he had nothing to do with
Explain this
2 was the only game that did fists right.

2's fists weapons were nerfed hard and the funniest one is also the least viable.
Talons in DS3 are extremely good for bodybagging phantoms, claws have good WA as well and if they will ever bother to fix the glitch thanks to which only 1h fist speed was increased they will become way better than they ever been in DS2.

Miyazaki wants his weapons to demand skills

Which Souls uploader is the cutest?

Miyazaki likes them in the way that a tabletop RPG nerd likes them. Not because they're good or strong, but because some crazy autist will have the worst time ever trying to make them work and it gives everyone else a good laugh thew whole way through.

examine your life

god this general is stagnating into a cesspool of degenerates

Caestus still wrecks ass and vanq seal still does as well, the slower l1s arent as much a detriment as you make it out to be

Bone fist is plenty viable to, it has (or had) some nuts HA on a lot of its moves and had good poisebreak as well

The running kick was good for rushing people down too, hadoken was really situational though (good estus punisher though)

Fists were fun in 2. They're ok in 3 (demon fists especially) but yeah they gotta fix the 2hing speed bug. Maybe a tiny ar increase as well but that's personal taste really.

How much att for a miracle build dsg ? Is lightning blade worth it ?

>Miyazaki likes fists
>Hasn't brought back the grand daddy of anime fist movesets, the Bone Fist

Wtf I hate Miyazaki now

Bone fist is just too slow to use HA effectively even by the standards of DS2's "speed". Garbage damage against pvp opponents, most of the fun moves have shit tracking. I tried to make that thing work really hard back in days, but they fall apart against anything even remotely approaching the high-tier territory.

>tfw you come into /dsg/ and see people using acronyms and terms you've never heard of before but too afraid to ask what Nexus or pbwt means
Haha but uh dark souls 2 is bad game right guys? Uh..uhh pcfcbf?

Really? Most PnP games I've played makes monks get enough bonuses to bare handed fighting that it's a viable weapon class.

Also, depending on which game your monk can do shit like this and Ending D themselves to save their own party.

>Talons in DS3 are extremely good for bodybagging phantoms
Only if you pvp at the SL120 cancer meta and buff them with DMB/CMW. They only do about 1k damage buffed, and less than 800 unbuffed. You can't even use rouge/luck gimmicks with them because the WA prorates status effects way too harshly.

To kill a phantom, you basically have to find a moment to prebuff, be lucky enough for one of them to walk into your full WA without getting backstabbed by another player, and for them to have not increased vigor to the appropriate point for a character of their level. That's shit.

Rouged twinblades do more damage per L1->WA combo and are much faster and more versatile.

Why is the assassin so goddamn unplayed? No let's plays, no build ideas, nothing stemming from this class.

I rolled one and I have no idea what to do after spamming the estoc and great heavy soul arrow all the way to SL50.

I figure I'd be better off respecing into a 15 INT hidden body-using fucking bleed build or something.

I have 24 for my cleric build. I currently have Sunlight Spear, Lightning Stake, and Lightning Storm equipped. Lightning urns are fun to toss around to annoy people at a distance and saves FP vs. chucking easily dodged sunlight spears. Lightning weapons goes well with raw ASS and raw Dragonslayer's axe, at low levels buffing the axe will absolutely melt people - like straight up two shotting hosts with an R1R1 combo.

>Nexus
I don't know the context
You either are an absolute fag and don't know about the DeS Nexus or they meant the mod site

>Only if you pvp at the SL120 cancer meta
No, i invade at SL70.
They also seem to true combo into L1 if full L2 hits which makes total damage around 1000 unbuffed and for a buff i just use bundles.

ty

They are the speedrun choice I guess. You can skip almost all of the settlement with spook for instance

das3 is my first souls game

Nexus : Demon's Souls hub.
PBWT : Pure Black World Tendency, basically a localized hard mode.

have you tried lowering the resolution? this helped me a lot

Anyone else has a problem where their PC restarts while sitting to rest at a bonfire in the DS Prepare to Die? I have a killer setup, basically running all games at silky smooth 60 fps on uber settings, only the fucking dark souls decided to kill my uptime every fucking time when I set next ot the fucking bonfire. There is no crash log, I cant debug it in any way because it just happens almost instantly after pressing a button in-game.

That's fine, but the bonfire was objectively better from a gameplay pespective.

This was supposedly fixed in like the second patch the game had, but it seems to have reappeared

Set lighting to low, that was what the fix was iirc

Nvidia card by any chance? I have a 770 still and I see this happen once in a while.

Nioh

Asus Radeon R9 290 here.

I was about to type a response until I noticed you are talking about DkS1.
No idea, never had this.

The assassin and the herald are the worst classes to choose for min-maxing.

Sorcery is shit in DaS3 and there's no point in running dexterity with it.

Well, shit.

I was thinking it was a gpu driver problem but no way to check it really.

>objectively
Well, if it meant a Souls game had a better designed game world and no warp from the start, I'd be all for mechanics that accommodate that.

I like comfy hubs tho' where the merchants are concentrated so there aren't jarring areas that have safe hubs in the middle of hostile activity.

It would show a bluescreen then. Did you ever have a bluescreen? They could be deactivated. I think there is an option to enable and disable bluescreens when you press f8 while booting