Chernobyl was a hoax. Did not happen

Chernobyl was a hoax. Did not happen.

Is he getting sodomised?

Care to explain to this user who grew up on a farm in North Wales what the actual cause of the spike in livestock birth defects we saw at that time was then?

he stepped into an anomaly

>image.png
phone shitposter, what a surprise

He is sodomising HIMSELF, STALKER.

Niggers

just releasing his greatest techno metal album yet

Prove it loser

You were a hoax. Your family never happened

The worker pictured survived. He is a proffessional who explores that area often. Its actually the slime messing with the camera.

The radiation is so high that it is warping the photo.

Radiation distorts optical equipment, that guy must've been so dangerously close he died within the week

The Elephants Foot.

Brave bastard though.

dubs don't lie

Are you stupid by nature, or were you in an accident that resulted in brain damage??

Nope. He is still alive. in fact, after the disaster, he made many trips to that very same place and was largely in charge of the cleanup process. His name is Artur Korneyev.

The answer is the Jews.
The Jews are responsible.

Do Russians deny everything that may put them in even a slightly bad light?
Heard something about them thinking Finland started the winter war.

They deny the Ukrainians they killed and the intellectuals they killed in the most east European countries

I heard a Russian actually tell me with a straight face that invading Finland was okay because Russians needed the Vyborg area to boost up Leningrad defense.

In other words, it's perfectly fine and justified to invade other countries if it benefits your strategic interests. But when Brits / Americans / Germans do it, it's evil imperialism.

Finland did start the Winter War.

Low tier bait

What he and everyone else who say that is missing is that when the war started Finland had no problems to retake the land they lost earlier and could have closed the circle around Leningrad, cutting it off from supplies if they didn't want to avoid pissing of Stalin.
If anything the invasion just put the Finns closer to Hitler

The war started in '39 you fucking retard. You're talking about the Continuation War, not the Winter War.

Well, that's a perfectly logical position for a chauvinist. All things which benefit my ingroup are objectively good. All things which do not are objectively bad.

Most, if not all chauvinists or supremacists believe according to this logic. People get wound up by the apparent hypocrisy, whereas chauvinists see no hypocrisy.

I too were taking about that imbecile.

They had no heavy armour and little artillery, so they could not have done it alone.

Yes, and?

Yes it did my grand father brother died from raditon after being part of the prevention crew

Few deny it, they just don't feel the guilt because it was done by communists, not strictly Russians lead by Russian government for Russian goals.
It's not like every communist was Russian. Baltic "victims of communism" were quite well represented.

Not that guy, but Russians are grade A doublethinkers who claim the Soviet achievements as their own yet pin all the Soviet atrocities on "those other guys".

>Man in space? WW2 victory? RUSSIAN achievements.
>Holodomor? Finland? Chernobyl? Oh don't blame us, those weren't Russians, those were SOVIETS

Yeah, but when USSR told them to kill some people they didn't have a choice, even if it was their own people.
Also this

YEA also the radiation is imaginary. WTF is wrong with you.

In Bulgaria the Chernobyl was hidden during the communist period and right after the explosion, the people were forced to go outside on one of the biggest communist celebrations 1st of may under the radioactive rain. One of the biggest crimes of the regime here. You can only imagine how many casulties were there.

Not an argument

lol fucking how

t. Molotov

how what?

I'm just having a giggle. Communists are so fucking mentally ill.

Nah, that's his soul being pulled out by the radiation.

50,000 people used to live there... now its a ghost town

Happy hunting.