tons of shit, check RSI

>Latest ATV:
youtube.com/watch?v=3rcWkqliP6A&t=0s[Embed]
>RTV:
youtube.com/watch?v=nnPrz48kB78[Embed]
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJ_mqKHywQ
>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview
>Citizencon Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCFTF8j7yI[Embed]
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0[Embed]
>Star Marine Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=QW-f4ourFEc
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqSmR4iCku4
eddb.io/system?u=1&y=0&z=3&r=9924&t=64
eddb.io/system?u=1&y=0&z=3&r=70628&t=64
youtube.com/watch?v=O75xZj5CPOM
youtube.com/watch?v=XFJHcFsvFmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Reliant

You did that on purpose, didn't you?

[Embed]

kys OP

Third for Caterpillar

youtube.com/watch?v=lqSmR4iCku4

xth for help us find the new 17 Draconis, you have nothing better to do in Elite.

====================================================
Finding a new system to stack massacre missions in

Potential Candidates
Permalink to eddb.io search:

Select Empire or Federation if you have a personal preference which one we find next
Change reference system if you aren't near Ix to see what's closer to you

Checklist
[] System State: Civil War
[] A station controlled by Faction A who is giving missions to massacre Faction B ships
[] Faction A has high influence and affiliated with a Superpower
[] A non-station (no services listed) planetary outpost controlled by Faction B that spawns skimmers
[] Station and outpost aren't stupid distances from each other

Locating suitable outposts
You don't need a surface scanner, just use your system map to look for planetary outposts and check what Faction they belong to (make sure they're not a station you dock at, any station you can dock at will have its services listed so if it doesn't have any its an outpost). If it belongs to the target faction fly over and see if it spawns skimmers, congrats you found a place, if it doesn't RIP.
Also if you don't get the full System Data for the map when you reach the system scan the nav beacon or buy it through the galaxy map when you get to the system and dock at a station.

Someone go check out SYNUEFAI LC-C B46-1

It's way out in the middle of nowhere, like 17 Draconis, and meets the initial search criteria (Civil War, at least 1 station), but it's not near any other candidate, so someone needs to go do that and only that. I'm preoccupied with pic related at the moment.

>Both sides have points
>Both sides are right

This guy is a faggot.

>not being an absolutist is being a faggot

Stop being a faggot

>SYNUEFAI LC-C B46-1
It's 350LY from me, I'll head there once I'm done with this data run.

[Embed] confirmed for post launch vg org
(current ones obviously don't count)

Reminder that we got lucky with our current funding model..

>T-the people cheating have a point guys!

Kill yourself. In real life. You're probably the uploader of that faggot video. What's it like being a horse cocksucker?

Awesome, thanks.

Use this link to find the next ones closest to you on your way back if you don't find anything:

Combat logging is why I haven't tried Elite
No excuse for it

>being this buttmad that people don't want to rebuy because some ebin memelord in his FDL decided to cost them money for no reason
Kids who start fights and then combat log when they lose should be literally crucified though.

I didn't even watch the vid, I'm just pointing out you're being an unreasonable, childish faggot.

Woops, wrong link. This is for that system:

eddb.io/system?u=1&y=0&z=3&r=70628&t=64

It doesnt even matter, the fact you have 1 account for both solo and online ruins the game anyway

And thats ignoring all the other shit wrong with it

>Cheating is okay guys!

This is why I quit ED. Because you lot are literally cucks. I've never seen a community of a game before defend cheating. Never once in two decades

the game has basically no consequences for being a rampant murderer
If it had a global criminal flag system, or enormous bounties for player murderers you'd have a point, but in elite lots of kiddies go around in corvettes killing any player they meet for no reason because nothing will stop them.

>le epic cuck meme

How's that inferiority complex treatin' ya bud?

More 2.6 leaks plz.

So then move to solo, or private. Do not ever fucking condone cheating you pieces of shit.

Ha, I didn't even have to do it, someone else did it for me.

>I want less players in open
>open should just be people in fully engineer modified combat FDLs and corvettes (that they grinded up to in solo, to be safe!) having a pvp circle jerk
This kills the game

You're still condoning cheating. You're not offering any suggestions like ramping up punishments. This is why ED players are faggots. I'll fucking take that PvP slider nigger over you fucks any day of the week.

I ain't condoning shit, I'm telling you not to be such a "REEEE" pepe meme embodiment of a human being.
Chill the fuck out. Stop being so fuckin' furious about life.

This guy is retarded and his arguments are baseless

The only reason this is an issue is because Frontier absolutely fucking refuse to make piracy a real profession, which in turn means people who want to PvP cant be pirates, they have to be marauders, blowing up ships because they want to PvP but doing it for no reason other than kills because they dont have the mechanics in place to be effective pirates in attacking, disabling, and looting a ship without destroying it. Which pisses off everyone, pirates are not happy because they cant be pirates and traders are not happy because the only reason they got blown up was someone being a dick rather than someone doing it because they are a pirate.

What pisses me off the most is that ED could fix this with some super fucking simple tweaks. Let people put insurance on any cargo so if they do get looted by pirates, its not a big cost issue. Give pirates a way to actually stop ships and deliver an ultimatum which the pilot either agrees to dropping their loot or denies being forced to fight/flight/die and make it so doing trade runs into dangerous player pirate filled areas pays out more to justify the risk.

But noooo, fucking Braben has to live in the 90s and never put in any features to fucking fix the game

God fucking dammit I am so fucking salty I backed ED. If I could get a refund I would spend that money on SC in a heart beat and even if SC never got made still not feel as ripped off as I do now over ED.

I did right fucking there And it's not like you have any idea either, you're just saying lol deal with it when the problem is that it is so easy to be a murderer, and there's very little defense for the carebears. It's not like people are complaining about pvp pirates, all two of them, it's about people who want them dead for no reason because lmao hardcore pvp. >I point the nose at guy and he goes boom and cries XDDD look mom I killed him

>It's so easy to be a murderer

And it's so easy to avoid murderers. High wake, solo, private, or wing up. The tools are there already, you just refuse to use them because you have to have everybody play your way or it's the fucking highway. As evident by the

>pvp circle jerk

comment. This is coming from someone who didn't Pvp much at all.

>there's very little defense for the carebears
Gee apart from the fact its next to impossible to catch or stop traders getting around, they can get into tough combat ships or group up with protection who even get their own magical damn income from trades.

This would be good, and while we're at it we should add to bounty hunting. Have a bounty board, with a list of randomly generated high value NPC bounties, showing what crimes they're wanted for, along with a "last seen at x, flying ship y" tag, and players can get put on it as well, having their location tag updated whenever they're scanned by the fuzz or land at a non-anarchy station. Maybe have separate boards for each superpower so the dads don't cry.
Maybe have it so if you've built up enough murders, you can't rebuy and lose your ship (because who's going to insure the serial killer? muh immersion!)

>lmao just go solo
this
kills
the
game
why do you retards say this? Why do you want fewer people playing? I'm not even a combat logger or a carebear, I'm always up for a fight if someone wants to bring it. But the fact is that childish name calling is going to stop precisely nobody from combat logging, you have to fix the game. And Frontier doesn't punish combat logging because they themselves realize that a lot of it is because tools for crime and punishment don't really exist, and a lot of people combat log because they don't feel like it's fair when somebody in an FDL with modified weapons that melt you in 5 seconds before you even have a chance to high wake decides to blow up their type 9 full of millions and millions of credits worth of cargo, for the lulz.

>Why do you want fewer people playing

I really don't give a shit if it kills the game or not. The first comment I made in this chain was that I quit because of the shitty community and Frontier's retarded development of course, the point is that there are tools for you to use already, but again, you all refuse and instead demand everyone play how you say.

I'm talking about fixing the problems that have resulted in a situation where frontier does not feel comfortable banning combat loggers, or making it so combat logging doesn't save your ship. They know they can't do it because they'd lose a ton of players because griefing for no reason has no in game counter besides fighting them off, which means just abandoning whatever playstyle you had before and flying in a combat ship, or running away which isn't always possible

I found a system, but neither station has a shipyard, so no way to transfer a ship or buy one for suicide runs. Also, neither of the Factions are the controlling faction for the station giving the mission.

I think this is a no-go but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Even if it works, no way I'm doing them in my fucking Asp. I'm going to double check that I can't bring another ship here at the other station real quick, then I'm jumping to the next system.

It's SYNUEFE RT-T C20-7 for anyone interested.

STAY AWAY FROM SYNUEFE RT-T C20-7 AND ADITI REEE THEY'LL GET NERFED NEXT, THERE'S ALREADY A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT THEM

Air shields are now a glowy blue energy field instead of literally fucking nothing. So far thats only in SM though, I don't know if they'll add them to ships at some points.

Found it on my own.

Skimmer's aren't spawning, so what's the deal? All those SRV scanning missions I saw?

>refuse and instead demand everyone play how you say

isn't that what you're doing right now?

yeah, the scanning mission payouts are around a million, and they stack. Every scanning mission to the same system pops when you scan one data panel. All those data delivery missions to the next system over are free imperial ranks too, you'll rank up once every few hours.

>all this time post ED release
>the whole game is still nothing but 'which exploits do we do this week'
I remember abusing my first 'gameplay' in ED too, back when you could buy and sell items at the founders world for the 10% profit

What a truly shit game

I was just searching and yeah a bunch of people already know about this. I wouldn't worry about me finding it. I'm trying to find a new 17 Draconis - primary goal is credit grind, rank grind to go with it is nice but secondary for me.

Don't worry, I'll leave it alone, although it was posted on sectionseven way back in February, and on frontier forums back in August, so I think the secret is out.

I don't even really need the credits at this point, I'm over 1bil, but could always use more and might eventually want a corvette. Finding something that will piss off forumdads is my new metagame.

The closest thing to actual gameplay is getting engineering done (even that's a tremendous grind since it's RNG whether you get a good mod or a shit one)
Credits are just a pointless, obnoxiously slow grind and basically nobody is going to defend getting credits legitimately except the ultradads.

You're not forced to use open, you're not forced to interact with the PvPers beyond your control.

I think aditi and the other one are safe, the exceptional missions there are caused by the unique circumstance of being two systems in close proximity populated by all the same factions, hundreds of lightyears away from anything else

I do trade runs on open.

I wish I'd run into other players and have cool fights, but I never find any.

Carebears staying away from open are major wusses; I've been interdicted by a player once in 237 hours of flight time - all of it on open.

So, if a shipyard is a requirement for what I'm doing, I should completely ignore planetary stations right? Aren't there only like two planetary stations with shipyards in the entire game?

Credits are the gate.

If everybody had access to FDL's and Imperial Clippers off the bat then owning them wouldn't be an achievement.

Disregard, I still want to search them in case there's a shipyard at a nearby system.

the really big planetary stations have shipyards. In fact fabian enterprises in aditi has one if I remember correctly, it's one of those round city bases.
Of course the selection of ships and modules in the whole region is garbage, you can get sidewinders but I'm not sure they even have dumbfire missiles

Synuefai LC-C b46-1 is a burst. Only one settlement and it's dockable.

That's ok as along as I can transfer a ship.

His point is that it's ignoring the fundamental problem with the game in favor of "you don't have to play that way so what's the problem?"

The problem is that the game shouldn't be fundamentally built with those issues front and center and the solution shouldn't be "just don't play then." Why do you think so many people are so eager to jump ship to Star Citizen given half the chance? They're creating the systems to make player interaction meaningful instead of superfluous at best, malicious as the standard.

But so far all they have to show for it is a jumped up tech demo and a big pile of money.

Jumping off a sparsely furnished ship onto a leaky swan pedalo, to extend your metaphor.

A leaky swan pedalo implies a finished product with major problems instead of the drydock with a barely functional, still under construction cruise ship that Star Citizen is.

And those fundamental problems will never be fixed, short of removing the ability to Pvp entirely. Even then, combat loggers will still combat log, so it's pointless. May as well let them run wild until the game dies.

shit we've got a frontier dev in the thread

There isnt some convenient image of all the SC ships is there? Like a single .jpg with everything on it?

Pic sort of related but wrong game and not complete

>P2p netcode
>One faggot combat logs
>The other disconnects because of shitty outback internet
>Lol, we can't tell the difference, so we're going to ignore the problem

Well, there're pictures of every ship with a holoviewer model. But there's no full list.

Close enough I guess, thanks user

Pardon me - half-finished leaky swan pedalo.

m8, you realize gankers are forcing players to play their way or gtfo, right?

and since your original argument was about cheating, i would consider combat logging an exploit, the same way ganking exploits the game not having any repercussions for random killings

if one gets fixed, the other better get fixed as well

>Ganking, literally multiple ships setting up an ambush
>An in game action approved by Frontier
>This is an exploit

I have quickly lost respect for anyone that plays this game still.

Noice.
Did they improve the glass in SM at all? (thicker? better breaking meshes?)

so you would prefer players in giant ships camping outside starting zones and killing new players for no reason?

>y-you don't have to play that way!
>j-just go offline!
>m-muh kdr!
lol, you're a joke, m8

Go to solo or private. You're not forced to use open. Or maybe you faggots can start policing the game universe, after all you're so proud of the allegedly emergent gameplay the game has.

>He still thinks that players setting up ambushes is an exploit

Fucking brainless monkeys still populating that game.

Could you guys post a screenshot of what is in 2.6 (Hud, Star Marine(Or blocked off star Marine), New menu UI) ?

Apay 3 winnnnnnnn
Pay win
Pay wrrrn
Pawin
Paaaaaaaa
Wuuuu

Nice singles my man

>not a single instance of pay 2 win
You may have wanted aggro, but you only got agree
+1

youtube.com/watch?v=O75xZj5CPOM

There's a bigger version of this one

^ We have this already, we need new screenshots and info. ESPECIALLY ON THE TOPIC OF STAR MARINE

CIG is getting desperate, uploading fake issue reports with pre-rendered 60fps video. 2 Weeks ELE, 90 days tops.
t. Doctor S

What's the point in reputation with a superpower?
I get rank, but what of reputation?

>j-just go offline
see, you keep saying it. forcing playstyles on others. instead of dickwaving at players who can't defend themselves, why not try your hand at legit pvp? oh right, you are shit at the game and picking off noobs even scrubbier than yourself is the only way you can win

i don't even play elite, but seeing people like you get upset at combat logging because you couldn't get your free kill makes my peenus weenus hard

>Seeing people like you

Jokes on you faggot, I was primarily a smuggler and only ever engaged in PvP with friends.

>Forcing playstyles

Going into Solo or private isn't forcing a playstyle.

telling someone to play alone or only with their small group of friends is indeed forcing a playstyle

Forcing a playstyle is making someone play how they do not wish to, ie: what frontier has done with many of the engineers. A person being told to hop from one server to another is not forcing them to play how they do not wish to. Besides, there's no difference between making them play alone in solo or alone in open, the game is dead either way:^)

Autistic ED fags get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dude just chill it'll be out ina week or two, any evoanons who post shit here risk getting punted if anything leads back to them.

>Apay 3 winnnnnnnn
>Pay win
>Pay wrrrn
>Pawin
>Paaaaaaaa
>Wuuuu Pw
>Pppw
>Pauwon
>Pay yes
>Paylor swift
>Paywin
>P]ppp
>Sent from my Galaxy Note 7

Can you please never post again?

so telling a person who enjoys social aspects of mmos to play offline isn't forcing a playstyle?

>Enjoys social aspects
>Pvp is a social interaction

Hmm.

EVE manages.

nah, we got some extremely high quality ship models to drool over, and a very long list of dream-game features to wait on with crossed fingers

idk why anyone backed before hangar and PU were playable but thank god for old star wars faggots with 6 kids and alot of disposable income

Because $40 wasn't that much.
And that's still my pledge, and forever will be.

>"""""doctor"""""

youtube.com/watch?v=XFJHcFsvFmc

>""""smart"""""

lol, i kind of set myself up for that one. i'm talking about the type of pvp that's based on factions or bounty hunting, not killing someone who just left their first station, or the person just wandering space carrying nothing valuable. like what motives would you have for killing that person, other than stroking your epeen?

>everytime.

Also, please stop obfuscating my furthermores.

If you say his name 3 times while facing a mirror....
He releases a new patch for LoD and makes a nice blog post about it on twatter

>He releases a new patch for LoD and makes a nice blog post about it on twatter

Oh, really? When is League of Duplicity coming back to Steam? I've never seen someone rage quit a publishing platform outside of Twitter.

I honestly wonder how history will remember that poor nigger. Must be hell being Derek Smart.

it won't

Cold.
But true.

Honesty? Before the whole Chris Roberts - Derek Smart - Star Citizen meltdown I had all but forgotten about the man. I feel like Derek blew up just to keep himself relevant in the modern age and to help his game get some free marketing. He's got a place in gaming history already, but consider how niche the gaming scene is I doubt he's as famous as he thinks he is.