So realistically what auto related bullshit can we expect to disappear with him in charge now? I'm a cucknifornian...

So realistically what auto related bullshit can we expect to disappear with him in charge now? I'm a cucknifornian, are we finally going to see and end to these nazi tier regulations and inspections? Or will that remain a state issue?

Any nationwide changes we could see?

probably stay a state issue

Probably more Detroit protectionism and import taxes/bans because MUH JERBS IN MERIKA.

Say what you will, smog is fucking shitty.

Also shut the fuck up, we have production cars that get over 20mpg, pass emissions AND make 707 hp.

I don't think much auto related will change. MAYBE gas prices drop if we get the wheels spinning on these pipelines, but cuckfornia regulations will probably stay.

None of it, I mean realistically

Stop whining about emissions inspections, you don't have a right to keep and bear a car.

I can't wait for trump to do jack shit about anything other than CAFE mandates and watch Veeky Forums piss and moan because they can't straight pipe their exhaust.

reroute the exhaust into the cabin if you love it so much. Otherwise fuck off to another state if you hate the emission laws.

And the government doesn't have the right to tell me what parts i can't use on the vehicle i pay to drive on the road i pay to use

>can't straight pipe their exhaust.
Implying we don't already

>less emission regs
The internal combustion engine is saved.

However, no American cars will be able to be sold in Germany as ICEs will be banned in a few years.

Trump will not, and should not do anything about a states emission regulations.
That's not the feds business.
What might happen under trump is relaxed fuel standards for new cars.

You don't have a right to drive on public roads. You don't have a right to tamper with emissions equipment. You have no legal basis to stand on here. If the EPA wanted to fuck you in the ass they could unless you want to pay for a lawyer to fight your case tooth and nail. Welcome to America.

Assuming of course, but I think he will keep the self driving car meme at bay for a little longer.

I know it's selfish, but the longer it stays a questionable concept the better

I study computer science and electrical engineering right now and I can categorically say that we are at least 10 years out from en masse driverless cars.

Thompson v.Smith, 154 SE 579, 11 American Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, section 329, page 1135 “The right of the Citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, in the ordinary course of life and business, is a common right which he has under the right to enjoy life and liberty, to acquire and possess property, and to pursue happiness and safety. It includes the right, in so doing, to use the ordinary and usual conveyances of the day, and under the existing modes of travel, includes the right to drive a horse drawn carriage or wagon thereon or to operate an automobile thereon, for the usual and ordinary purpose of life and business.”

Harbor Freight will go out of business

Trump may try to ease federal emissions and other regs, but that's really a rumour. Realistically, nothing would change for state level stuff.

Also, make an effort to learn how your government works.

And the federal government has the right to regulate interstate commerce. Under rational basis the government absolutely can regulate light vehicle emissions. That's the law. If you decat, the only reason why you aren't getting punished for it is because the EPA has bigger fish to fry.

better buy up all those pro series tools and 90 amp welders!

Smog is shitty but you drive a 40 year old piece of shit truck.