What should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestreet.com/story/13881482/1/mgt-shareholder-alert-the-law-offices-of-vincent-wong-notifies-investors-of-a-class-action-involving-mgt-capital-investments-inc-and-a-lead-plaintiff-deadline-of-november-21-2016.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did you buy before for that kind of growth?

Allstate, Exxon Mobil, Target

cgc

90% boring dividend stocks, 10% stock picking like GLUU.

I just lucked out buying at the right time. (Late January)

Amrs

>cgc

???

easiest money this year

It wasn't showing up... I see it now. Toronto Stock Exchange

Waves

I have about 1/3 of my net worth in stocks, is that too much? I'm feeling kinda bad after buying because it's a lot of money.

Why is no one on this board talking about stocks going down for Amazon alibaba google and Facebook??

Pay your taxes

No, provided they are appropriate choices.

An account at a legitimate brokerage?

>buying an account

Why? If they go under, I don't lose a dime.

I love this board.

>Muh (((real broker))) meme

When is this shit going to end? A broker is a broker. Laws are universal. Why pay a fucking commission when I don't have to?

>A broker is a broker

Are you planning on making a valid argument at some point?

You mean, like your "All brokerages are protected by financial regulations and are thus all the same" argument?
Because that was a pretty good one.

>expecting a valid argument on Veeky Forums and not laughing monkeys

Yes, that's my argument.

$100k in cash & $500k in shares are transferred to another brokerage. See Lehman Brothers.

>Yes, that's my argument
Scares away the crows too.

I can't wait to be old.

Make sure you finish high school.
That's kind of important.

This entire thread

Is thatan Peter pan?

He'll be fine. Don't pretend to know more than you think you do. SIPC can easily handle some small time brokerage going down. It's not like like Fidelity or Vanguard that holds trillions of funds.

It's nice to have amazing customer service from Fidelity. They are teachers as well as assistants.

>SIPC can easily handle some small time brokerage going down
You're kidding.
Is there, like, a government agency that monitors trades too?

>You're kidding.
>Is there, like, a government agency that monitors trades too?
No there isn't. Nobody gives a shit if you lose money from trading.

>No there isn't
Cool.
Because my brother works for an S&P 500 company and has access to non-public info.
Can't wait to trade on that shit.

Well cmon lad, give us the goods. Don't hold out on us. Encode the info in to some riddles mate.

>what is the SEC

Always buy more boring dividend stocks. Just infinitely stack dividends. Rofl.

I'm looking to buy a few of either GPRO (10.14) or F (12.04).

Which would look best in 2-3 months?

Or does anyone have other suggestions for anything in a similar price range?

What's your recommendation on boring dividend stocks?

I don't know about you, but RH has glitched on me many times. Haven't got burned because of it thankfully, but it's not something I'd want to ever have to deal with. There is compensation for error with traditional brokers. Robinhood? Nah

I just dumped a bunch into $MGTI
heres why:

>See meme stock at like 5 then 4 then 2 then 1.50
>Stock rises a bit and gets delisted
>Entire time this is happening, no actual products out
>Stock at $1.10
>Products actually roll out

No idea why the fuck any one was investing in it before when they had no actual products.But now that they got an actually mining project, 1 cloud service product, and rolling out some other products I will jump in. Feel bad for the people who bought high and sold low when there wasnt any reason to invest in the first place until now.

Also if you have the guts for it, you can look at $dust or $jnug. The swings will give you a heart attack daily, but if you can call it right you come out 5-20% a day ahead.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Not him but my boring dividend stocks are T, EVA, GM, SO, STAG.

Dude, mgt has a class action lawsuit filed against them, involving Anyone who purchased shares between may and september. They were just apump n dump to fund their bitcoin mining start ups. Mgt is a crock. Theyre being sued for securities fraud.

thestreet.com/story/13881482/1/mgt-shareholder-alert-the-law-offices-of-vincent-wong-notifies-investors-of-a-class-action-involving-mgt-capital-investments-inc-and-a-lead-plaintiff-deadline-of-november-21-2016.html

Yeah i still have my mgt, but that doesnt mean you and Anyone else wasnt misled by this pump n dump crock. They only needed money for their bitcoin mining start ups. By which theyve already mined over 170btc and have quite a bit of PH's 256sha hashrate. They fucked everyone. Anyone still buying into mgt is straight retarded. Period.