Snek and Corvette getting BUTTFUCKED by a FWD discount Volkswagen with less than half the CC

>Snek and Corvette getting BUTTFUCKED by a FWD discount Volkswagen with less than half the CC
>American """""""engineering""""""" getting BTFO as usual

how fast does the bus you ride go around the hurrdurring?

Faster than an American car, that's for sure :^)

Daily reminder that if GM let Olds develop the OW43 that a Super 88 would have lapped the burgerring in 6:30

>Daily reminder that they didn't

found gm's marketing team

new gti's are no joke pal

t. gm fan

Finally a reasonable GM fan

but what if your bus is american

Post yfw op is in denial

>tfw you will never, ever live in the timeline where there's a modern Firebird Trans Am to go with the Camaro Z28 and a brand-new Cutlass fastback (Hurst shifter included!) that puts the Challenger Hellcat to absolute shame

RIP the best parts of GM

They made a limited number of trans am/camaro mashups with 840hp

Get that aftermarket abortion shit out of my face and never speak to me again.

I never said it was pretty

I thought I was reading Mk3 Supra.

That piece of shit couldnt complete a race without having a blow headskeat. Not to mention it weighs more than a fucking truck.

They run as many laps as necessary to get those times. The same applies to that limited edition VW Clubby with a Burgerring mode. Stripped out, no backseats, coppers would never look twice since it looks so unassuming from outside. It's a pity they're only making 500 or so and most are staying in Nazistan.

Others are like "fuck it, do a Burgerring lap and give us a time." If they wanted to be real autistic about it they'd do a ton of runs with drivers at different skill levels in different conditions and average it all out.

>Others are like "fuck it, do a Burgerring lap and give us a time."
Gonna need to see some proofs on that

>implying americans don't run thousands of laps to get to these times
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

:(

There's no citation for the Viper's time.

>this much denial

assmad gm fangirl detected