>
ace-infinity.bngames.net/
>
twitter.com/PROJECT_ACES
twitter.com/hashtag/ACEINF
____

Ace Combat 7:
Trailer: youtu.be/_zuBSUJfpBk

AC7 to appear as a playable demo at Playstation Experience, on December 3-4.
More info then.™

Confirmed to return to Strangereal.
Composer confirmed to be Keiki Kobayashi.
Director/writer most likely confirmed to be Sunao Takabuchi.
Confirmed to use Unreal Engine 4.
Clouds confirmed to have an important role.
VR equipment will not be required to play the game.
PS4 Pro out and available; no known bearing on PSVR.
>Port never (ever).
>HD remakes never (ever).
_____

Ace Combat Infinity:

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
Gold Box? It's probably 30 tickets

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/ (use Text to export the build into a text format)

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

>
docs.google.com/document/d/1K3RrtoLfs089WDdEyhmBg6r7ge2j7WS-_-iXkCYOyrg/edit

>
pastebin.com/whkD5Wmh
In other news:
A wonderful user is making an AC inspired PC game: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Someone else is making an open-source thingy based on AH assets: zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
Good ol' Razgriz Patch Guy: strangerealpatches.storenvy.com/
RPG Logs database: pastebin.com/m7WgAifw

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/PwzZV
youtube.com/watch?v=96A0wb1Ov9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for yer a cunt

Second for I think F-35 is the cute and slight chubby imouto of the tall and sexy F-22, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Third for rude

YER
A
SLUT

What does it mean that clouds are confirmed to have an important role?

Just stuff like visibility? Doesn't really make sense that it affects missile locks or anything like that.

Maybe the clouds are made of ECM magic nanomachines.

WINGS
I
N
G
S

Those missiles are still way too silly.

Thanks for taking up the slack for me, man.

Also slav shit best shit.

>fugged up theme format
Oh well

They look like they pose a serious risk of hitting your own plane.

Good taste.

Posting best wing root.

I wouldn't even mind that, they just vector way to damn fast, where it looks beyond cartoony.

God I'm so nervous about PSX. It's so easy to imagine a nightmare scenario Ace Combat game designed around VR and some equivalent to DFM to make VR flying easier because Sony wants this game to be a good PSVR demo.

>Nervous about an event that will in no way or form impact your life
Tough life kiddo.

>nervous about the future of a loved game franchise

Gee how weird
You don't like anything, do you?

>Liking things
Fucking kids get off my lawn

Let's hope that doesn't happen.

I really have my doubts though, I wish they'd just made a game without the VR bullshit. I've yet to see a game that I'd buy for it.

You haven't played any flight games with VR have you? It's really something.

I just got a TrackIR, tried the Oculus at a friend's for War Thunder, but that was a bit of a mess with the resolution to be expected with whatever the first version was.

It's fun, but not fun enough for how much the sets cost these days.

That said, it can be made to work pretty well with flight games, but AC is a pretty fast paced arcade thing that I like to play in 3rd person, so I don't really see it here. I just hope they don't make it a gimmick and instead just make the game compatible with it.

I totally agree that it's a bit of a gimmick right now. I totally wouldn't pay the $500-1000 it is right now, but at some point when it gets better I'd consider it. Probably in another couple years.

Strim up, if anyone wants to play skillgrills, just say so

I've played all of the ones that support it with the CV1. My concern is that Ace Combat is not remotely realistic and as such isn't really a great fit for it considering how stupid fast the planes can turn. Its why I have doubts that the VR support will be as basic as just adding head tracking. Add into that the way that game developers keep trying to add all kinds of ridiculous gimmicks because VR, and a Sony that has it in their best financial interests to push PSVR, and there's the setting for a disaster.

Maybe the reason PA has been so mum is because they know they're killing their own game by doing Sony mandated bullshit.

I don't really think the games have to be realistic for VR to work. Just let us sit in the cockpit and look around, you don't need anything else.

nightmare fuel.

I just want a good ace combat game...

I mean there's nothing stopping AC7 VR from just being a cockpit view with head tracking, motion sickness from spinning 180 degrees in 1 second be damned. Honestly I hope that's literally all it is, so that it doesn't interfere with or drive the game design into crazy places.

All I'm saying is that it's way, way too easy to imagine ways for this to all go completely wrong. Especially with how conservative and "innovative" everybody is trying to be with their VR games.

What is that?

We all do. But let's face it. There is real danger here.

We can only wait and see I guess. I just fucking hope history does not repeat itself like when they tried to reach more people with AH with a shitty gimmick.

a plane u mong

Well, I assume they learned their lesson with AH. I know there's a real risk with the VR gimmick at least.

I can't be the only one who wants virtually nothing about the series (at least the good iterations) to change. you think they'd be aware of this.

How well did AH sell anyway? I seem to recall it sold well for an Ace Combat but I honestly don't know if I'm just making that up or not. It certainly helps numbers that it was multiplatform.

I think the real concern is that I've heard non-AC fans talk about AH fondly, in that they liked dfm, and didn't realize the story and setting were ultra-mega-shit-tier.

to clarify, it's never in a way that indicates that they've been turned onto the series, basically just saying that they liked it as a tolerable game.

Which is kind of fair, the only problem is that the series has some of the best games there are, let alone the best of the genre.

Ok that's a fucking cool picture

We need more art from the earlier games

Well, almost on my way home from work. I'm not going to sleep until I've figured out my controls issue, so for my sake I'd better.

T W O
W
O
M O R E
O
R
E
W E E K S
E
E
K
S

Don't burn out man

>tfw there are now three (3) fan games in the works now

This is cool shit

>9

25 Nov. 2005
Near a disputed border

“Oh him? Yeah, I know him. It’s going to take awhile… It happened years ago.”
“Did you know there are three kinds of aces? Those who seek strength, those who live for pride, and those who can read the tide of battle. Those are the three. And Him, he was a true ace,”

He was a fighter pilot called ‘Solo Wing Pixy’. He was a colleague of the man I seek.

10 years ago, there was a war that engulfed the world...the Belkan war.
And in that war was a pilot who trailed across the sky, and disappeared from history.
He was a lone mercenary who inspired both fear, and admiration.
He is the man I seek. And so…

With the words of Solo Wing, the curtain rises.

“It was a cold and snowy day…”

I wouldn't get your hopes up for mine, it's mostly just me screwing around. Granted, I'm only 3 days in, we'll see where it goes. >.

It's still cool to see people making something like this.

not trying to pressure you to get it done, or anything

boy oh boy 3 more days get hyped guys

Flight High School translator dude's still alive

I'm already hyped! If anything I'm tryin' to calm down.

imgur.com/gallery/PwzZV

youtube.com/watch?v=96A0wb1Ov9k

>All those questions of why you'd use it to transport planes
BECAUSE A FIGHTER PLANE CAN'T TRAVEL ACROSS A DAMN OCEAN FOR ONE THING

And it's transporting the FUSELAGE of a C-130. Not the whole plane. Presumably it's because you don't have the rest of the plane to work with, because it's to be built somewhere else, or it has to be taken somewhere to be repaired. I assume there's other reasons but for real.

>10

Buddies
Im liv

I'll have you know I'm pure and innocent user.

Mostly

Good news. I figured out how to get everything working that I should need to smooth out the controls a bit.

>ded

Not as ded as Mobius 1 will be when I get my hands on him.

Okay, so unfortunately the scaling and then webm encoding mangled the speedometer I set up, but it shows general acceleration. How do we feel about the slight FOV increase when the accelerator gets held down? It's not actually very noticeable in the video, but you can feel it when playing.

I just realized Blue Skies is about a lady singing about the mileage she's getting in her plane instead of how much she's trying to stay positive in face of disappointment and hardship.

>10

Y bully?

>shop updates
>jewshop gets experimental planes and Zero ace squadron emblems
>belkashop gets NOTHING BUT IDOLSHIT
GIVE ME MY AC3 EMBLEMS, BAMCO YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS

That looks neat. The speed up slow down FOV thing

Any tutorials on how to set up something like that quickly for testing? I want to get into it but I don't know where to start.

>The speedup slow down thing
That's what happens when the boss calls you halfway through making a post and you leave in half a sentence.

It looks good and makes it feel like you accelerate, as it should, is what I meant to say.

Badly drawn F5 bump

Oh ffs I rotated that shit.

I'm no better than the other guy who uploads upside down pictures.

Oh look, one that is hopefully right side up

I give up. I will not make fun of the other guy anymore.

>X-planes
Fucking finally
How outrageously expensive is the XL?

Put a little bit of motion blur at the edges when it accellerates, it gives a little bit more of a good sensation of speed

Australia pls

>tfw not even an aussi shitposter

What will an M-rated Ace Combat game be like?

Like IL2 with gore enabled.

But worse.
Getting riddled with 20 mm bullets is definitely so not pretty up close.

Cockpits would have another meaning
Dickings everywhere and waifus

>only available flight stick for the PS4
>the button placement are fucked

WTF, I hate /wtg/ now.

Dunno I played for ages with that thing and it was alright.

20mm is a pretty standard WW2 calibre too tho. But yeah, the game doesnt turn people into a fine red mist.

>tfw threw 300 forms at the X-29 and its level 8 now
This needs some serious slot grinding though. I had no idea.

If they announce AC7 as multiplatform during PSX I will state that I am an autistic faggot

>tfw lv. 15, 38 slots

Totally worth it buddy

Like there was ever any doubt.

Don't worry. It will stay as a PS4-only title so you are not a faggot.

Why does Belka start/cause every conflict ever

>he fell for the Osean propaganda

We're getting a subtitle and a release day on saturday r-right?

Subtitle maybe, namco registeted some shit in europe not so long ago

Release date tho... :^)

I hope so. Also there's gonna be official reiteration that it will be exclusive for PS4.

>Release date: December 14th, 2016

That's the release date of the Ace Combat 3 translation. But yeah, I'm hyped for that one as well.

I hope they don't delay I want to play 3 proper so I can be disappointed by it after all the story hype.

>missing the point this hard
wew

Fans who are expecting AC7 for XBONE and PC, prepare to be disappointed this weekend

It's okay. I've been prepared for that disappointment for years.

feel free to stop posting this shit anytime

Feel free to ignore it anytime

Morning fellas!
What's everyone up to today?

Work.

This and stealing all that Pixy gif. Got more?