youtube.com/watch?v=tOtIDZ6dTmk
youtube.com/watch?v=mslmxSdZyZc
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo56UBLBQ7I
youtube.com/watch?v=49c_NWOj6Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=zKIow2Xj66I#t=1104s
youtube.com/watch?v=7YT0cMwpAa8
youtube.com/watch?v=-j-n_NpIcYE
i.ebayimg.com/images/g/fuoAAOSwepJXWxj5/s-l1600.jpg
ebay.com/itm/Super-Bright-Stick-on-Auxiliary-LED-Brake-Rear-Fog-Light-Strips-Motorcycle-Car-/191738970413?hash=item2ca488812d:g:RlsAAOSwf-VWYMFE&vxp=mtr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for daily how was was the day faggets? I got chill ride in cause had to work on holiday and roads were empty.

How low should I try to haggle this?

About tree fiddy

Tell 'em no on the doc fee. You can try to push against the freight, but Honda spins that as Mah Profit"

Also, that extended warranty is probably not something you actually want to buy.

Why is that?

went for a ride until my hands went numb, now i'm drinking some tea

>$119 for bar risers
lol I got some for $19

good shit man always great to get a killer ride in and relax. after work and riding Its great to relax.

How we do in AU

OEM parts. I don't know how the fuck Honda puts those at 120 and a centerstand at 60

This is maxwrist

[citation needed]

This is suburban delinquent

Who here in the /0mph/ club? 0km/h also accepted for a limited time only.

This is a girl and her bike

yeah man. i've only rode twice to work this week and that shit sucked. i need some sturdy gauntlet gloves cause i couldnt move my fingers at all !

Hektik. I wish we had multilane touge like that here.

shitkat was before he went back to being a nobike

no that's a slut and her cellphone

Just moved to Arizona, but my bike (FZ1) is out of state awaiting arrival here. Would it be worth it to trade it and get Vstrom or FZ07/09? I like the FZ1, but I'm itching for different capabilities; the FZ1 is heavy and not that nimble as a naked bikes listed above, nor can it tackle trails or long highway miles comfortable with its low ground clearance and although not clip-ons, still low handle bars.

Arizona is a good state to ride

Can't talk on those bikes

brb fixing my speedo.

what do you do for work?

how long did it take to commit to the move from your previous state/home

Why did you buy a fake vfr?

youtube.com/watch?v=tOtIDZ6dTmk

Yea that's Maxwrist, wasn't there a Italian news article that had his full name and shit, on top of that his girl has pictures of him all over her insta.

Who? And why should i care?

youtube.com/watch?v=mslmxSdZyZc

now for some REAL riding amirite?

I work for a healthcare system out here and it took about 5 1/2 days from Florida. I just didn't have the capabilities at the time to tow or trailer the bike out.

I can pay cash for any of these bikes, but I'm just interested in what people who live in this area or an area like it would recommend, as I am used to riding on straight highways with no bends and from what I've driven through so far Arizona has awesome mountain roads to tear up and a lot of off-roading/dirt trails (although I would probably only do the latter more rarely).

Just gotta work on the grip and loosen it up a little. Good grip make a huge difference when riding for a long time also shaking it off every stop or when going slow helps.
You cant go fast enough to escape feels.

New pics when?

Mfw Max went full sellout mode now that Army kicked him out..
Fucking kek,.. Where's Chris35?

do you ride without a helmet like your fellow floridans do?

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo56UBLBQ7I

this girl

youtube.com/watch?v=49c_NWOj6Uo

Haven't bought the bike yet, this is a quote for the bike and everything I want on it new at the dealer.

his youtube name used to literally be "eddie mcmahel"

y'all newfags

I Seriously dont care pham.

is it bad to reveal his secret identity? he's just a regular dude that likes to ride.

what do you wish to get out of this?

Jay Leno fucken nails it friends:
youtube.com/watch?v=zKIow2Xj66I#t=1104s

I have been thinking about this for a while. Once you spend your first 2-5 riding years riding progressively faster and faster bikes, what's your next bike after the fastest liter peter? I think that's where your actual riding preference comes in.

But it ain't so secret when a Newspaper writes about you and the army kicks you because of your "immature behavior"

Literally he used to upload videos under "eddie mcmahel" as the youtube name, that's just what everyone referred to them as back then.

It's not really a secret identity lmao.

Get an i4 sports tourer. Ive only heard minor bad things from vtec vfrs but you can do better for that price.

Why does dbt care about who people are irl? Are your lives that lame?

I'd hang with him, he's a nice guy.

Here have my new house thats almost done c;

Honestly how butthurt does someone have to be to make an image like this?

I've been a cruiserfag up until now. I like my torquey V-style engine, so the VFR has seemed to be a great fit. While I've never ridden one, everything I see online about inline 4s is that they're exciting once you get to revving, but boring until you get there.

lmao triggered

a 4 speed? that's sum pussy shit

What cruiser?

some people just stay on the fastest bike and work on the skills.

I don't care what bikes look like and I think character is a myth, fun while riding to me comes from self improvement and working on me.

wow u got me ;o

if that dude's name isn't bubba I will eat a kneeslider.

its not
make sure you post webm

birth certificate now, you're fucking lying.

He's bubba, I feel it.

>99 Vulcan 750. I'd post pics but it's ugly and in the shop rn.

i aint posting my cousins BC on Veeky Forums
his name is greg though

>his name is greg though

...but most people call him "bubba"

Those are nice bikes user. Nothing to be ashamed of

The bike itself is nice, but it wasn't well taken care of by the previous owners. Rusty bolts and springs and such

nope, sometimes gerg, due to an unfortunate birthday card typo years ago.
or larry on halloween

>suspension sags almost enough for him to flatfoot
kek

A billow pad will fix that.
It's what I use on mine when I see surface rust

boi look at bubba go! git r dun bubba!

Brillow*

I used to be in that camp, riding every weekend and putting heaps of energy into it.

Over the past 6 months though, work has ramped up to the point where I'm too fucken exhausted to get in depth with my riding. I've gone back down to a casualfag sunday rider.

So the TL1000S is making less sense and I'm more interested in a comfy sport tourer or possibly a classic naked.

>fat life
makes for a cushy ride

*brillo

wow

i wish i could in2 webems

but muh power/weight

>tfw frost on the bike when I got out of class

I gotta break the bank for a camera so that i can do this 4lolz

but muh beer and bbq

is this supposed to be serious?

I'm drunk nigger. Whatever

yes.

i am poor

it was super fun for the first few months but then I realized my riding is the same shit over and over and not all that interesting
>some meh-tier leans
>wheelies
>riding down mild trails
>dropping my bike doing stupid shit
Once I get all that shit out of the way I only have rare webm-worthy moments of something funny happening or seeing something interesting.

>DR650 now water cooled

i would like to chime in that all crossover/SUV drivers are fucking cancer to all other motorists.

too many close calls tonight man.

Fuck

you can get a chinkshit (sj something?)cam or just do what i used to do and duct tape a regular digital cam to your helmet.

id make better ones but i am shit at editing

works gud

Stop being a shit rider

we VHS now
youtube.com/watch?v=7YT0cMwpAa8

youtube.com/watch?v=-j-n_NpIcYE

I want to make my own LED tailllight because the one on my bike isn't very visible and the chinks want $100+ for a light assembly.
Will these LEDs be bright enough to get peoples' attention? I plan to make a 3x3 square of them on each side of the bike. i.ebayimg.com/images/g/fuoAAOSwepJXWxj5/s-l1600.jpg
Led Diameter = 5mm
Lens type = Flat Top
Lens Color: Water Clear
Viewable Angle = 140 degree
Light Output Color:Red
Brightness = 12,000 mcd
WaveLength = 625nm-630nm
Power Consumption: 20mah

And how do I get them to run dim for the running light (when I'm not using the brakes)? Extra resistors?

save yourself some trouble and just find some trailer LED lights that are already setup for hi/low illumination.
if not that get a smaller viewing angle if your intent is to get peoples attention behind you

That's exactly what I did. I put these 2" trailer lights on my bike but they're not very bright and there's little distinction between running light and brake light. I'm going to be adding these in addition to those lights most likely, not replacing them.
I figured a wider viewing angle would be better so I could be seen from the side too (easier to spot at intersections and from other lanes) but maybe you're right that I want most of the light focused behind me. Would the same brightness (in mcd) with a narrower viewing angle make it appear brighter to people within the narrower viewing angle?

yep, its more focused to it appears brighter.
you could just add them inside the existing lights and wire them to the brake circuit only for added contrast

Anyoen ever repainted a fairing?

Lowsided and fucked my left side main fairing on my ninja 300. Want to sand and repaint it to be black exactly like my right side. Is it possible or should I go to a pro place?

those lights are sealed up so it would be a pain to crack them open and add extra LEDs. I'll probably try to make my lights into a box and probably mound on each side of the plate. If I can't figure a good way to get them to run at a lower intensity I'll just leave them as brake-only lights.

might be easier to just stick these on
ebay.com/itm/Super-Bright-Stick-on-Auxiliary-LED-Brake-Rear-Fog-Light-Strips-Motorcycle-Car-/191738970413?hash=item2ca488812d:g:RlsAAOSwf-VWYMFE&vxp=mtr

Use sand and use glaze filler untill its smooth, apply paint.

will you faggots shut the hell up. stop shitting up the thread with this retarded discussion

Yeah, if this is your first time painting anything like this. Its going to look like shit.
>ive tried, it looked meh.
You can try and if you dont like it get a new fairing though. Thats what i did. Dont forget a clearcoat/sealer.

That conversation is better than the shitpost you're contributing.

Post boipucci

no

the finishing is by far the toughest and most important part. if you dont have buffing and polishing gear or patience to spend hours doing i t by hand you might want to just get a new one