supersmashbrosgeneral.wikia.com

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
discord.gg/eA4wHVC
smashladder.com/help/netplay-guides
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that every relevant regular left the general and can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

What's Falafel up to nowadays?

Who?

Another thread with nothing but the same shitty screenshots posted over and over again. Why don't you niggas play some matches? Post NNIDs, post dolphin netplay room codes, do something.

I have no idea how to set up netplay

smashladder.com/help/netplay-guides

NNID?

I don't play Smash 4

It still doesn't work

>13 posts in 6 hours
wew what the fuck happened to this general

How the fuck do you do cfalcons long range moonwalk jump

I've been playing this game for 15 years and this shit has me stumped

It seems like the speed that you hit the reverse direction determines the momentum but even at my fastest it feels like its only half of whats possible

what do you guys think of this for glory tier list

just came here too see if anyone still played this game.

I just read the mr nagasaki statement in the OP saying "making games is hard play another game competitively"

All Link does is spam projectiles and roll

Lucas just spams grab and abuses his airspeeds n-air and non commital airdodge he's such a braindead character. If you can whiff 2 grabs in row and still not get punished it takes no skill for you

Donkey Kong is a no skill scrub magnet all he does is grab and u-air and his dash attack has so much priority fuck him

Kirby seriously takes no skill guys all you do is wait and do your cookie cutter combos infact Kirby's d-air is safe on power shield and still guarantees the combo. Kirby needs end lag on some moves

Wario does nothing but camp with his bike and run away. His entire playstyle revolves around you chasing him until he can get a read. If you play safe he will attempt to time out. He might use bite as an approach

What up /ssbg/, help me out yea? How do I do those instant up-airs I see falcon mains do on their combo vine videos. I keep getting jumpcanceled upsmashes.

practice and timing, try using L to jump and tilt sticking, or claw gripping, as it's pretty much pivotal to falcon and fox control imo

is this true

If you have your control scheme set to tilt stick for reasons like perfect pivot tilts it is still possible to do pivot U-smashes and F-smashes making Bidou not as important.

not sure who you're talking to but bidou has nothing to do with making pivot smashes easier

Kokonoe!

I am out of the loop. Why does leffen have this huge visa issue when armada is from the same country.

Why does Chazo keep posting the same Webms?

:^)

Chazo please take my copy pasta's I'll be posting them all

Nintendos all stars get ready for the ultimate shield grab fest in which they completely reject the meaning of the word fun and play as defensive and lame as possible. In this ultra safe, slow floaty paced safe aerial poking event they will continue to spam their safe aerials as bait until one player slips up and makes the slightest form of commitment. As punishment for being aggressive scrub the patient player will then dash grab and down throw the pathetic scrub too punish him with a u-air follow up. Then neutral will reset! If either player disagrees to reset neutral they will be at a huge disadvantage. This will go on until one player rolls behind grabs and finishes it off with a d-throw to U-air. The player who landed the finishing combo will feel a sense of euphoria as the guaranteed d-throw to u-air combo was true skill.

ITT Buff your main
Jigglypuffs biggest weakeness is that her moves are not safe on hit. The most immediately buffs that need to be made to Jigglypuff is to make F-air safe on hit.
All moves are safe on hit especially f-air
D-air fast falls her then spikes like Greninjas but back up for a f-air follow up or they can tech in place and get hit by a second d-air. Not the same as Kirby's d-air though.
U-air is faster with less end lag and can chain/combo better
F-air can be angled like Little Mac's F-smash
Up angled F-air puts them above for a f-air/u-air/n-air follow up
Normal F-air is slightly faster has better kill power but doesn't combo as easy
Down angled F-air forces the opponent down like a tech chase where she can d-air down and follow up
Rollout has a weaker instant version that is not really safe on block but is amazing for tech chasing
Side B and hold forward and you travel further
D-throw puts opponent in a 50/50 mix up nothing guaranteed unless bad DI
Jab true combos into tilts and grab at mid percents
D-tilt combos into things like F-air
Jigglypuff is given a moderate ground speed in both running and walking
Jigglypuff is given long perfect pivot for ground spacing
Jigglypuff is given a smooth responsive dash animation like Mac, Marth and Falcon.

Redesigning Rest

Rest works like Little Mac's KO punch now!

Most of the time it is a move that restores a slight amount of damage like Wii Fit trainers down B.

Puff will have a rest meter that works the same way as Mac's KO punch and once it's full she gets a one shot rest that kills earlier and has a larger hit box that can be used on both ground and air. But if she misses she is heavily open and she loses it if she gets hit within a 6 second window as well.

Jigglypuff will still have weaknesses such as non true throw combos, difficult spacing and getting killed early but she won't be useless.

Play the character you actually like and don't listen to these idiot Cloud players

Little Mac is a kid that grew up in the Bronx NYC in the 80s. He's been through alot of tough shit growing up around gangs and being exposed to street fighting, violence and a victim of bullying. He had a really rough life as a kid in the Bronx.

But Little Mac has passion, a burning heart and he doesn't give up without putting his best fist forward

He's the youngest person ever to join the W.V.B.A and start a serious boxing career. Doc Louis took him serious when no other boxing coach would. His size makes his opponents completely under estimate his true potential and assume because he's not some large Goliath macho man that he can't stand a chance in the ring. They told Mac he couldn't win and that it was impossible.

Mac trained with Doc and successful won his first few serious fights and then the world starting taking him seriously. Mac learned the secret to winning fights isn't about who can throw the most punches or how many punches you can take without dropping,but rather winning is all about studying your opponents habits and using their strengths against them.

Little Mac wins his fights against men several times his size not because he is stronger, or larger but because he is smarter. He figures out patterns and habits and exploits them. He uses their own strengths against them.
That is Doc Louis's secret that he taught Mac.

That is the secret to winning any fight boxing, MMA, karate Smash bros. Fight patient and capitalize on the opponents habits/mistakes.
Little Mac became the World Champion in 1987

This is Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff is sad because she is lowest of the low tiers and has some of the worst match ups in Smash 4 against most of the cast.

Jigglypuff wishes she was never chosen as a joke character in Smash 64 because after the major changes in how hitstun works from melee to brawl she was nerfed hard and her b-air was nerfed as well.

Jigglypuff is extremely cute and innocent and doesn't look like a character that belongs in a fighting game like Smash.

Jigglypuff had a really hard day on For Glory today and got bodied by a bunch of braindead Cloud players

ITT we say nice things to make Jigglypuff happy!

Reminder that it doesn't matter what character you play, as long as you understand the game you can shit on most players

Who do you guys think are the most stylish characters to watch?

I think Mewtwo, Roy, Marth, and Megaman are all very flashy and stylish when played well. Greninja can be very stylish too, but most Greninja matches I watch involve far too much unsuccessful baiting trying to get a nair setup.

dead fucking general lmao, nice job tr4sh you killed all interest in the series on Veeky Forums