I'd the ATS a good car? They are under 20k used. I am looking for a newer...

I'd the ATS a good car? They are under 20k used. I am looking for a newer, used entry level luxury xar (because I'm a badgewhore and a queer) ands the ATS, MKZ at F30 3 series are at the top of my list.

Buy one of these. Best body style best badge for badge whoring, you fag

Forgot the pic, I won't miss this opportunity to call you a fag again, faggot

>Older model

At least post a 2014, Gaylord

OP mentioned cars around 20k.

2014s are around 20k, I've been looking at those as well

I've seen those for like 15

Blue book says between 27k-30k for a 2014 base model E350 with 30k miles. 25k about private party. Maybe the ones you're looking at are real high mileage. Where are you finding these 2014 E350's for ~20k?

>They are under 20k used
already!!!
LMFAO

i have heard anecdotes that they're unreliable as fuck, like comparable to newer german cars

that said, alpha chassis is so damn good and the ats drives fantastic. get the 2.0T and tune it, even better if you can find a manual RWD model

35-40k new. unattractive base model means it dips value fast. still has all the bells and whistles but everyone wants the better engine choices.
makes for the base model to be a good buy if youre looking for a basic luxury car thats good on gas

Bump

>I'd the ATS a good car?

No, garbage shitbox that depreciates like hell.

> I am looking for a newer, used entry level luxury xar

Lexus and Mercedes are much better choices.

A little more shopping and you can get this...

>Lexus
sigh

>They are under 20k used

What the fuck?

That is an astonishingly deep depreciation curve. Guess the build quality must be really bad.

Ive got one. In all honesty its kinda shit as far as luxury goes. Tiny back seats too. Definitely a step above an accord though.

Ive had several problems with mine, cracked oilpan, bent timing rod (or something like that), and the CUE screen started cracking by itself. The warranty took care of all that though.

The real value in this car is as a drivers car. For a large car, it drives extremely well. If you value this over interior build quality, then I feel its a better buy than a IS or a newer 3 series. Especially as it is cheaper than both.

Get the 3.6 if possible, those are supposed to be much more reliable than the 2.0t.

>badgewhore
>Cadillac
>Anything American
>Topkek

>Lexus
Sight x2

Ats, 3, mkz
One of these things is not like the other

They're all shit though. Just get a v6 camry faggot

Not really, they were in the low $30k range new, they aren't depreciating any differently than other cars in their class. Lots of the newer Cadillacs actually hold their value far better than their competitors, a CTS-V Wagon was $75k new and still go for $50k used, an AMG 63 Wagon was $120k new and you can find them for $25k

My budget is 17k, CTS are around 22k

Only the V trim of the CTS holds its value. The ATS V had incentives to get them off the lot whereas the CTS V had artificial scarcity.

$17k won't buy you an ATS with the 3.6L V6 or a manual 2.0L turbo i4. I think you'll have to go at least 5 years old for an entry level luxury car at your price point.

buy a pontiac G8. same LS v8 just pontiac body around it doesnt look like like it was styled by somebody who was blind.

>5 years

Nope

I'm not looking for a fast vee six
2013 MKZ - 13k+
2012 f10 3 series 11k+, medium milage 17k

Etc

>Pontiac

Common dude, yes OP is buying a Cadillac, but his standards aren't THAT LOW.

>just pontiac body around it

uh no. Try Holden HSV.

>Tiny back seats too. Definitely a step above an accord though.

Same as a 3 series...

> For a large car

Mate, you high.

MKZ is a good option OP. V6 AWD - or the hybrid. My heart lies with Japanese cars but the MKZ is almost stellar.

you won't find a decent one for these prices. idk where you're getting your info from.