pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So is earthquake dropping bleed/poison, less duration, or just taking the nerf?

What skill are you gonna use on your raider build, boys?
And are you going life or ci?

So as a summary from the previous thread:

BF raider is stronger defensivly and assassin is the glasscannon?

not even going to bother seeing as every mouthbreather is going to be playing it

Both black tea and sharo are better than that whore

assassin is overkill. i did the maths and it'd put you at 113% crit with mediocre gear. the crit cap is 95%. assassin provides literally zero defense or utility.

raider is more well rounded. lots of damage with lots of defense and utility. there's really no reason to go assassin

basically: assassin = shitcore; raider = leetcore

bf raider if you get lucky/rich enough to get good crit chance/multi items, weaker vs bosses
bf ass if you don't want to worry too much about crit in items, better vs bosses

Remember: you have 48 hours to empty your nutsack

>assassin provides literally zero defense
Toxic Delivery is 10% reduced damage taken from DoT, which is great against traps and phys/elemental degen. Shadow start also wastes fewer points, resulting in potentially higher ES.

>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>F R E E

P-Please empty them in my mouth.. I beg you

Post some sadpandas

>mfw i was using a Raider for over half the duration of last league and used to say that it's viable
>All these people rolling Raiders (the buffs helped but still)
Is that what being a hipster feels like?

Sort of tempted to try out my league build on my old character since they're getting a free passive reset after the 2.5 patch drops.

I usually nolife at the beginning of the league and burn out after 1-2 weeks. In that time i usually farm around 15-20 ex, but i can not get full tier 1 gear with that (like top notch crit rolls on jewelery etc).

Is raider still for me or wil i find myself lacking in damage once i reach the higher part of maps?

toxic delivery is shit

You don't drop less duration on earthquake ever. Besides that you likely also want to use a warped timepiece.

Guess it just means dropping voidheart, it wasn't really that great anymore after the nerf anyway (voidheart). Bleed and poison is still so broken as a mechanic.

How much weaker against bosses are we talking here? Isnt boss damage kinda the only thing that really matters once you get to endgame?

you will need a nice ele/crit vagan dagger in high level maps. that's going to be hard to get

the rest of it is just basic CI gear

PAINT YOUR FUCKIN BUILDS YOU FUCKIN NERDS

Yes, something getting popular always ruins it. It's like being a GitS fan and now Hollywood is making a movie about it with Scarlett and it's going to be westernized and watered down and cliche and the plebs will love it.

>drop voidheart
>bleed and poison still broken
hmmm

Arnt vagan dagger usually just an ex for a good base and then mastercraft?

ok but I'll be edging for a whole day so you'll have to wait

just use a Disfavour bro

probably a lot more than that because it will be meta

A LOT unless you are going against a bleed/poison immune
uber atiziri and shapers will take a raider with the same items at least double the time if no triple the time desu

>not going on a 24-hour fapping marathon
What are you, 40?

elemental necromancer mirror arrow
Or CI poison occultist mirror arrow

Can you even make this shit up at this point?

How many frenzy charges can raider even realisticly get?

I read everywhere "lmoa 10 frenzy charges" but you only get 2 from tree (without wasting a shitton), 1 from ascendancy and then one from darkray vectors so you're at 7.

Any other good way to get more?

you mean a lot more than that for a base?

wew, i didnt think assassin has that much of an advantage there

How so? 10 frenzy charges is a generic 40% more damage which double dips on Poison damage. I haven't run the math but it should be surprisingly similar to Assassin.

degenerate retards

I rip the skin and it hurts

Bandit reward. You can corrupt Darkray Vectors for +1 frenzy, but it might be a lot more expensive this league.

I'd really love to see the math on this, but i have no idea how bleed and poison work

you don't need a vagan dagger at all

Sources of generic damage (such as those provided by a Scourge claw or frenzy charges) double-dip on poison. More damage on the initial hit resulting on a bigger poison stack, then more damage on poison DoT. Triple-dipping if you include Vulnerability.

>implying

retard

But can 32% more damage outweigh the huge crit multi advantage assassin has? Ass also deals bleeding damage

3 base, +2 from tree, +1 from ascendancy, +1 from bandit, +1 from darkray vector, +2 from corrupted boots/ammy.

Is this essentially immunity to freeze or would frozen monsters still be able to move?

if you are going raider you will have a shitton of dex alrdy, your hit chance should be at 93/94%
better use some meme unique or an insane dagger instead of wasting your time with a vagan dagger

They'd be able to move, yet they would have the debuff. It's worded like that juggernaut node, which works like that.

you're accuracy will be like 73%

8 is realistic, 10 is not, corrupted +1 darkrays were expensive enough without Raider being thrown in the spotlight and +1 amulets are also very expensive if you don't want garbage rolls

>if you don't want garbage rolls
factor that in, scrub

I'd say +9 is realistic. I agree the corrupted Darkray Vectors are gonna be too expensive, especially in this league. The ammy is not hard to get a roll that's better because the frenzy charge is good enough in most cases to make up for 3 shit stats.

No idea, I don't care enough about the skill to run the math, I'll leave the exercise to those who don't mind playing cancer builds

>his build has no max block

-30% reduced block chance is now a map mod

Why ele? Isnt bf physical?

Like most weapon skills it's base weapon damage, not base physical damage. So it will do whatever damage your weapon does.

why isn't there a pause function?

What would you guys play if BF didn't exist?

Oh, thanks, i idnt know that.
So with raider having that 40% increased ele damage, an ele dagger would be even better?

>Playing FotM builds
>Ever
Not only they make the necessary equipment unnecessarily expensive,it also feels kinda boring seeing everyone using the same stuff (last league when i traded there was a 80% chance it'd be a Pathfinder,now i guess this will change to Raider though).

Where do bino BF users take their accuracy from?

so you can test it properly, RNGesus blessed you

you can get away with playing fotm memebuilds if you are good enough to stay ahead of the curve. you have to be the first one to maps, the first one to get lots of currency, the first one to buy the gear you need

Hinekora's Sight

Just because you're the first to something doesn't mean you'll get to be the first to buy something, especially from a savvy trader who would have no incentive to sell something like Bino's fast so you're still paying a premium tax for shit just because you have 500 other players doing the same thing as you

True,but all this sounds like such a bother.Maybe i've been burned out desu,but i prefer taking it slowly these days.

with all the scripts people run these days to snipe gear off poe.trade it will be more difficult than ever. on top of that there are entire guilds dedicated to manipulating and controlling the market. trade in this game is a fucking disaster

but 2ex at the start of the league is more valuable than 2ex a few weeks in. it's much easier to get what you need early on

What ascendency can make molten strike great again?

Scion

Does non-crit frenzy blade flurry raider work? with the two rigwald weapons?

or wait, are those weapons not on temp league

Deadeye :^).

Phys bow baby

There are zero builds I actually want to play...

The gear you need is just rares though.

Sure week 1 a high dps dagger will be really sought after but the skill is busted enough that it doesn't matter.

why not

You can get them through divination cards.

This is my current skill tree for my templar.
What are my possibilites?
Didn't ascend yet because jesus fuck i'll need a whole fucking day to clear everything.
P.S:New player,no i don't want to look up a build i am curious if i fucked up royally or i am on a good way.
A little help with active skills would be nice because currently i focus on lightning and cold ele damage.Usualy rotation is curse into 4 orb of storm and if something still lives than i kite it a bit with cold damage while zapping them from above.

do you think dual rigwald weapons could do t13+ ?

especially with those retarded raider changes

I don't like the gameplay
I dnno

I think so? I always wanted to play the rigwald build but I keep forgetting to buy the weapons at the end of a league.

I don't get this. I never linked my accounts. Why does this show up?

In the off chance this is not a bait, there are several glaring mistakes you've made already.

First skipping life nodes is not an option unless you're trying to go very fast and are an experienced racer, unlike in most ARPGs you cannot skip the defensive nodes here.

Second, hybrid builds such as what you seem to be going for with Precision, Catalyse, Galvanic Hammer and a bunch of elemental spells simply do not work. All you're doing is splitting your efficiency. PoE rewards specialization, not random mish mash of skills.

Third, upgrade your fucking life flasks, NPCs are there for a reason.

>What are my possibilites?
Delete character, read a basic guide and start anew, it's evident you will go nowhere in this game if you keep deciding to wing it up and following your instinct which led you to this mess of a tree before even the end of normal.

facebreaker frenzy

Filter update information for patricians:
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774440

>P.S:New player
that's obvious
you're building your tree around damage when you should be building it around either life or es while picking up some key damage nodes when it's convenient. Taking two travel nodes for a small crit wheel is really bad.

how is this of any relevance to us
just wait for Neversink to update his

I see.Thanks for the reply.

It's ok user.You can laugh at me i won't get mad.I was kinda expecting that i am doing it wrong so duh.

>Emmitt has exposed this data for the community to use. You will be able to find it here.
Wait, what? GGG is officially endorsing Emmitt? must feel bad for all the other tree planner guys

why would you link ur shit to steam

>essence tab
>still no card book
>its paywall again

NICE GOING GGG

post your /deaths

does frost wall still help with spark?

isn't emmitt that literal plonker who sucked GGG's flaccid dick when they first announced p2w tabs

fuck that guy

to sell shit on poe.trade?

acquisition is unable to fetch my character names.

i figured that's because there are no characters shown in my forum profile, which i thought must be because i never linked the accounts.

or am i wrong here?

Most of this was because i was careless and didn't know what the enemy can do and approached mindlessly and went on autopilot mode then got fucked.