NEVER LETTING A DRUNK PERSON NEAR MY CAR AGAIN
LESSON LEARNED

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org
exhentai.org
doujinshi.org/book/678606/
g.e-hentai.org/g/727056/e182fc7884/
g.e-hentai.org/bounty.php
walmart.com/ip/Bissell-Little-Green-Spot-and-Stain-Cleaning-Machine-1400M/35702152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2016
>having friends

What are you, new?

You can still be a good friend and drive them home when you have some fucking vomit bags handy in the car.

Is it too much to ask to just have some grocery bag in reach?
Problem solved -> vomit in bag, friend bought home safely and car still clean.

That's why you need a beater DD friendo :^)

are those the real paws?

holy fuck, that image is condensed comfyness

>im selfish for trying to protect what's mine

#occupybackseat

Once a car is vomited in it's ruined.

Nope, let them drive themselves.

it's probably painful for that cat.

>Nope, let them drive themselves.
The only time i may agree with this tripcunt, let them crash and die.

>Nope, let them drive themselves.
and that's why you don't have friends

or at least won't have many left soon

>it's probably painful for that cat.

As far as I know this is not the Youtube comment section

but it's just as cancerous.

As if removing and either steamcleaning/replacing carpet is hard. Do you limp-wristed faggots even own a set of screwdrivers?

>As if removing and either steamcleaning/replacing carpet is hard.
>im going to steamclean my car just so that i can shuttle alcoholics back and forth

beta af

Replacing carpet in a car is hours and hours of work, and causes almost inevitable interior damage.
It's also not cheap.
But please, tell me about all the interiors you've replaced. I'd wager I've done more than you.

>implying that once cleaned or replaced you would ferry drunks around
get better friends

>seats out
>centre console out
>kick panels/sill trims out
Wow so hard, if that honestly takes you hours and hours i'm going to assume you have only one functioning arm and a childs pretend-toolkit.
>inevitable damage
Again only if you're a dropkick. Plastic trim removal tools, patience and factory service manuals do wonders :^)

I seriously doubt you've done more than me m80, i've replaced carpet thanks to spew/wine/dairy in at least 10x cars not to mention completely stripping and restoring my project cars trim back to factory spec.

What car is it OP? even if you're mildly autistic carpet replacement isn't hard :^)

>>implying that once cleaned or replaced you would ferry drunks around
>get better friends
You should never have to clean it in the first place.
Don't let wasted people touch your car ever.

Ha.

I worked with a chick who went out with this guy on a first date to a bar, he got shitfaced and she drove him home. He ended up hurling all over the dash of her new fully optioned out Camry (let it be known she owned her dads 68 camaro, that she swapped a self-built 427 into), she ended up having to sell the car because after being cleaned 3 times by a shop, they couldn't get the smell out of the heat/AC system.

why are you here then? to contribute to the cancer?

He might have deliberately wanted to hurl when he realized earlier during the date that he wasn't going to get anywhere with her. Some guys are assholes like that because hurling is a legally usable clever (in a mean way) weapon whereas angrily hitting her for not putting out is not legal.

Grocery bags have that special liner in them to protect from stomach acid..

OP here. i kicked him out of my car at a gas station. wanted to do it on the interstate but im not that much of a dick

i turned around and let him back in since we were only 5 mins from his house

AND HE FUCKING THREW UP AGAIN

>TFW MY WINDOW NOW HAS UNCLEANABLE PUKE STAINS

REEEEEEEEE

>let them crash and die
I'm not concerned about making that decision myself, because I won't. I'm concerned about some other dick head making that decision and their drunk friend killing me on my late night drive

Just clean it, you autist.

it took my like half an hour, i probably missed some shit too since it was late and i just wamted to go to bed

i had to drive for an hour inhaling this guys puke

my window is permanently fucked

im mad

>permanently fucked
I doubt that.

ill post pics later

it's like the shit is INSIDE the glass somehow

Get some decent glass cleaner.

>implying a single paper towel and a squirt of orange juice isnt good enough

stupid cuck american and your stupid cuck "glass cleaners"

like?

>NEVER LETTING A DRUNK PERSON NEAR MY CAR AGAIN
Just think of all the problems taxi drivers have. Of course, damage to the taxi is charged to the drunkard. If they're going to puke, they shouldn't get into a taxi since ours will call the police to come be the witness so they can get their money. The police then record that person for public drunkenness which sucks if other people look at their police records.

>TFW MY WINDOW NOW HAS UNCLEANABLE PUKE STAINS
Just re-tint it. Shops remove tint all the time and put up new tint. If it was a name brand quality tint, it should not have faded so a replacement should match closely with what you already have.

Stomach acid does get into the tinted window pores and then cause permanent discoloration. The high-end branded tint is semi-porous as seen when a fresh installation has liquid under the tint but that liquid manages to evaporate after a few days. Clearly, that tint is not like the plastic from a bottle or container which never lets liquid evaporate thru the plastic. But because of that, ammonia and stomach acid can get into the tint.

>girl I made acquaintance with in college while working on a project together asks me for a ride
>Think this might finally be my time to shine
>she waddles over to my car
>something is off about her
>she gets in. says thanks and slurs her words while trying to tell me about her day
>sit there parked for like 15 minutes listening to her babble
>finally tells me where to go
>pull out and without any warning a loud heaving HUURGGGLLL assaults my eardrums
>stream of vomit exits the drunk whore's cranial sphincter
>splashes the dashboard and windshield
>lose my fucking shit, scold her, kick her the fuck out the car and watch her stumble and sit her ass on the parking lot crying
>report her to campus security
>drive home with the stench of goat cheese and alcohol poisoning my lungs
>forced to clean up her chunky mess when I arrived

Never ever again. FUCK giving drunk people a lift.

>girl I made acquaintance with in college while working on a project together
I guess you completed the project.
What sucks is rumor management that happens afterwards if they start rumoring to discredit you with the expectation that you were going to talk about them.

>something is off
Barfing or poop. I hate both.

There's too many people that don't know how to wipe their butt properly. I don't want those people sitting in the car either.

you just wipe till it bleeds, what's so hard about that?

>He doesn't have a detachable showerhead

>2016
>using toilet paper

You can lead them to mickey and minnie but you can't make them wipe properly.

I ain't game enough to buy these from the supermarket without getting some other baby product even though no baby.
Fuck wasting money on nappies all the time

dat fragile masculinity

lemme guess you live in a flyover state ey

I got drunk and puked into my laptop the other night. Second time it's happened, and I had to order yet another one. What's wrong with me?

You need a hobby to stop being so bored you keep on drinking past the point where you are able to taste if it's good stuff or bad stuff.

>not owning a car with vinyl floors
It's like none of you wanna hose out the interior

>not owning a car with vinyl floors
>It's like none of you wanna hose out the interior
Just get mats with 3/4 high lips and nothing can spill out of them as in

op here, pics soon

It doesn't bleed unless you have hemorrhoids or use scratchy toilet tissue.

Just use regular toilet paper and conclude with the nice smelling wipe you fucking dumbshit.

>using toilet paper
The problem is that people don't use enough of it. Or they have too much anal sex that their anal spincter is permanently widened and always lets a little bit of poop out 10 minutes after they've finished wiping.

Use the laptop only for mobile needs. A desktop type PC is cheap enough now at $199. Now the only thing you can mess up is the keyboard and those are cheap. Heck, the HP wireless keyboard and wireless mouse combo is $14 in current local newspaper advertisements.

>picking up drunks
>ever

>mfw only threw up in my own car
>3+ times
and thats why i gave it away that car was putrid full of mould dog hair and rust in the interior

op here
tried using carpet cleaner.. made it even worse

JUST

>tried using carpet cleaner
You mean carpet cleaner spray? Or carpet cleaner machine?

If a machine, it would be much better. So you must have used some spray which smears things around and only partially dilutes the mess after you remove some of the dried foam. That is okay for grime, but not for chemical soils which vomit is due to the acid and stomach digestion enzymes chemically grabbing onto everything it touches whether it be food or fabric fibers.

Go to wal-mart and buy one of those cheap spot cleaning machines. Bissel makes one. They're all relatively cheap and you can use it to clean other things.

Or if you have a wetdry vac, you can use that to suck out liquid as you spray fresh liquid onto the mess. Of course, you have to clean the vac BEFORE you do this.

If it's not barfing, it is casually-clean people wiping their greasy hands on the car fabric when no one is looking.

I remember once I threw up in the backseat of my buddy's challenger even spit all the residue right on the floor kek

kys michael, we arent friends

no one likes you

>friend threw up in my car
It's easy to clean if you have a handheld spot cleaning machine used for rugs and furniture. Target has them and so do other stores. It basically sprays a liquid solution (of whatever you want) and sucks it all up and puts the liquid and debris into a little easily cleaned container.

Cheap, Easy to use. And the spray nozzle is built in so you just depress the handle to make the liquid spray out under pressure.

thank you

and thanks to the other user that made a similar post

>lose my fucking shit, scold her, kick her the fuck out the car and watch her stumble and sit her ass on the parking lot crying

Pic sauce?

Look at the filename. The poster gave to you both the author/group that created it followed by the name of the publication. While many publications are in japanese, many have also been translated into various languages such as vietnamese, thai, spanish, korean, italian, french, english, chinese, and arabic. Names often have the format "[fangroup (author1,author2)] publication name (parody series)". Fur more of these, go to the website at:

E-HENTAI: g.e-hentai.org
SAD PANDA: exhentai.org
database: doujinshi.org/book/678606/

E-hentai doesn't require you to sign up fur an account to use the site or download. But you should click on the WIKI item in the top menu to read more about the rules of the site and how to use it.

Fur Sad Panda access, you need an e-hentai account and to have used it a bit (posting in forums etc). That way they assume you aren't a spammer robot.

Picture: If you use the search tool at the e-hentai site, you should find g.e-hentai.org/g/727056/e182fc7884/ . This is a multi-work series with four volumes already translated. I used this example because I always thought the author/artist made an error by drawing both human ears and furry ears. That's four holes in the skull and the top holes are too direct to the brain (as well as shrink the brain size). Yeah, I know, furries have smaller brains... I've heard that one too many times.

People try to get more translations by offering bounty rewards at: g.e-hentai.org/bounty.php

This is one example of portable cleaning machines. Bissel has made the little green spot cleaning machine for decades now. I bought mine at costco over 20 years ago and it was rectangular and clunky looking but still works great.

walmart.com/ip/Bissell-Little-Green-Spot-and-Stain-Cleaning-Machine-1400M/35702152

Other brands make similar spot cleaners, so you don't have to limit yourself to the portable bissel. However, Bissel is a proven maker of these small cleaning machines. These spot cleaning machines will make you feel confident about your car's fabric once again provided you didn't scrub (push the vomit into the padding). If so, you might have to do a "flow through" cleaning of the seats where you remove the seat so you can get access to the bottom. Then carefully put a wet/dry vac with its great suction on the top and put water on the bottom and let the suction carry the water through. What a pain.

You don't want to spray Febreze at the beginning because it will mask the odor. You want to have odor at the beginning because you will use that to determine how much more cleaning you need to do. Once you are satisfied, you can then apply febreze.

>it's probably painful for that cat.
Have you ever owned a cat? Don't worry they will let you know if they don't like something.

You didn't even try to do it out the window?

put your trip back on furfaggot

There are two types of spot cleaning machines. One squirts a hot steamy vapor which is then sucked up by the vacuum. The other is the traditional type that squirts a spray of soapy water which is then sucked up by the vacuum. With the soapy liquid one, you can easily rinse by having a separate squirt bottle and spray clean water while you use the unit to vacuum out the liquid leaving the fabric just slightly damp. The steam one would probably work with soapy water too if you put that into the squirt bottle. The steam would then serve as the rinse as it would pull out any soapy liquid.

Go on yelp and find a detailer that uses a steam cleaner, your seats will be like new again

>throw up in car

what kind of asshat doesn't at least stick his head out of the window?

Last time I almost barfed in a car I asked if they could pull over because I knew it was coming. Barfed on a tree, got back in, all was good.

That being said, fuck getting drunk. I probably have about 2 beers a month on average these days, only because beer is good with pizza.

>what kind of asshat doesn't at least stick his head out of the window?
Because when alcohol removes their thought process, many people revert to their most basic self. Some people are still genuinely courteous and will lean out. Others don't feel like it and so they do not. It's like they say. Drink removes faked behavior from many people and you see how they actually are. I've seen the whole range at university.

he actually did stick his head out of the window at first, then he just reclined in the chair with his head down, i was hoping he was gonna pass out.

i started smelling something weird and thought he shit himself.

later, when he got the fuck out of my car, i realized he had just fucking barfed on my floor

thankfully that part was easy to clean...

that's interesting, because he did lean out once or twice, but then he also didnt bother the third time

he's a piece of shit, but has at least a minimal amount of common sense

Use 1/10ths vinegar to 9/10ths water in a spray bottle and use alot then let it sit for a bit and Whipe it off then scrub

>NEVER LETTING A DRUNK PERSON NEAR MY CAR AGAIN

Why do they drink until they are sick? Is it some sort of alcohol addiction?

Yep
I was in this situation in a taxi with a mate coming back from the pub, drunk obviously

Felt the urge to puke come on, so i asked if we could pull over and vomited under a grubby shrub like the classy gentle sir I am

Dodged a cleaning fee there

>Dodged a cleaning fee there
It's not just the cleaning fee here. The taxi company charges the sicko for the time the taxi cab is out of commission due that person's actions.

The ability to unilaterally charge a drunk cleaning damage fee without the passenger's consent was negotiated with the state government many years ago in return as part of the goal to reduce drunk driving. Prior to that, taxis would often refuse to take drunk drivers home. Thus those drivers would definitely drive drunk.