/mmog/ - MMO General

This general is for discussing new and upcoming MMOs, or MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals.

MOs with documented MMO aspects are also welcome here, such as games like Diablo, ARK, and Dark and Light.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/4ykaqgvu

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht

>Popular upcoming MMOs
Bless: bless.aeriagames.com/
Revelation Online: ro.my.com/en
Dark and Light: playdnl.com/
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home
ELOA: gamengame.com/games/news_view.asp?news_idx=1275&game_no=122

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/cbt1-infographic-crunching-numbers
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY
nogaruka.net/revelationonline/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rrJOLoJsO-Cqgo7BPZ8YZFFyq6JM9BWQRf2Rgv3tXTY/edit#gid=448077723
ro.my.com/forum/thread/14531-the-soul-grid-simulator/
pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj
steamcommunity.com/groups/RevelationOnlineGeneral
elwiki.net/w/Ain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Loli wars 4: Fall of the Otou-san.

Anyone wants to do Dailies on DN SEA?

REVELATION
WHEN

Dragon Nest?
More like DAILY NEST

lol

Seriously though, the game is all about dailies.

Not really, if you're geared you can run raids too.

I'm sad I couldn't make it to the end game. I hope they undo the casualization the game has suffered.

Yeah, Once I reached the max level there was nothing fun to do except run the same dungeon everyday and wait for the next day.

Not that fun.

I just wish I could've at least endured it once for the story.

>thinking the game was ever anything but easy to level in
By the time you had your epic weapon to +6 for whatever level range you were in everything was the same as it is now. About the only thing you miss out on now is fighting the manticore at prayer's retreat for the first time in random magics and rares on abyss. Everything after that was no different.

EN release when?

Anyone here alive

Never

I made it to Ch13 just when they killed Feder.
The story was decent.

Was he a big deal back in the day? I rolled over him.

Hell by the time you got to CSP you didn't even do abyss anymore, stuff just had too much HP to deal with in any reasonable amount of time unless you had a high level there with you.

I find this incredibly funny.

>Koreans hated this portrait so much a new one is being made

english ver never ;-;

Why does english HeroWarz seem to be missing some playable characters?

He was just the first real boss you ever fought, and the only one you would fight until you got to the current cap that would make you work for a win.

I do think the new nests have become increasingly dumb and easy. Everything has big red AOE markers to show you where it's going to hit, there's no more learning stomp and timings because the entire floor lights up every time you need to jump, bosses are slower and have more and longer telegraphs. Now the hard nests like IDN are more about ridiculous gear requirements than making it through on practice and player skill.

so how bad is it really?

Eh, I'm at 34 and saw two or three boats
I'm also in EU though, so yeah

They're attempting to revamp it, since it didn't do well in Korea. So there's going to be alot of missing or changed crap.

Also, it's a korean game, is this your first time playing one?

Ah, I wanted to play as Tom when I first started so I was confused when I didn't see it. How bad was it before the revamp?

I don't know, I didn't play KR

So what is the actual current DN dps rankings? I want to bandwagon off of MK and bandwagon on to something else.

If you're willing to sell a kidney or 2 then go for crusader

How much does two kidneys go for? The most I'm willing to do is rent out my womb.

I thought they were pretty underpowered right now since HoG got gutted?

Crus with full Legend is SS Tier dps
Check again.

womb(male)?

I can finally try out dofus since dofus III will be free to play, pretty excited

Dofus f2p is shit. It's not worth it unless you sub.
You can still try it but if you really like it then I would tell you to tray Wakfu instead.

>read on cherry credits forums 93 gem str/int boosts are the same
>check
>they're not
Is that just for SEA or something? The fuck? What patch is that supposed to come in that NA doesn't have yet?

damn a time traveler

should have been at the same time as tkn hc,

>GM awakening
>it's really just things GM should have had all along
great game, I'm glad we get a glorified bug fix when everyone else gets +300% damage to all of their skills

Someone tell me what to go back to because I'm an indecisive shit and tired of GBF. Wakfu, PSO2, or DN?

dumb anime poster

GM is shit you got what you deserve
DN.

if you're indecisive cross wakfu off your list, its not for those with weak heart

>retarded SS nigger at it again
you got an even worse awakening so you can go ahead and kill yourself faggot

wew atleast Gladdy is now viably fun

>GM is shit you got what you deserve
That doesn't even make sense. It's one of the least played classes in the game, what possible problem could you have with it?

>SS nigger
But i'm a crusader user.

>tfw also GM
Good thing I have an adept alt.

Anyone want to do Red Waste Abyss? I need a Theano set.

>in level 90 gear
>still over geared for 93 content

DN is too fucking easy now. I miss when Cerberus(existed lol) was capable of wiping full parties.

All the games I listed I used to play but left for some real life reason or another, I used to be autismo and multibox wakfu

I'm really hoping the new 93 nest coming is a lot harder than the new pkn/tkn/daed shit. I can get hit like 7 times in there and still not die, it's ridiculous. I'm not even geared, I only have like 1.7 mil hp.

hows wakfu

dead

i tried it years ago
it was grindy as hell and not even comfy because fuckers would ruin your ecology

Ecology bonuses aren't even that strong. And you joined a decent nation it would get fixed in an hour.

why are all mmos typical fantasy anime garbage?

only the dead ones.

Anyone playing LaTale? Currently downloading it and I want a class that doesn't heavily rely on potion spamming.
So like a class that has a leech skill or a heal or something.

what do you want a modern times sex romp where you fuck other players in a weird type of pvp?

nah thats too simple

but really because koreans are fuckkin weebs

go play the secret world

Get a friend

I have no friends.
And LaTale is dead as fuck, so finding a low level friend is practically impossible.

Sounds like you want bard and someone to play with. Also post ya IGN so I can send ya a few ely so you can buy some outfits.

If I wasn't a huge faggot, I'd be your friend

Are there multiple servers? If there are which should I play on?

Also forgot to add they made post OP so they heal you a ton. The only reason to be spamming them is if ya bad/grinding at a way higher level places than you should be. But doing the years should get you to level 50 easy. From ya play style you would want to pick maher hen go bard. They area support class that buffs and can do dmg as they rock out on their mandolin. Then you become a maestro that summons a band to do dmg and buffs.

Quests got changed to years and the only NA sever is the one hosted by OGP . I really dislike posting on my phone stupid auto correct.

Also forgot to add they made pots OP so they heal you a ton. The only reason to be spamming them is if ya bad/grinding at a way higher level places than you should be. But doing the quests should get you to level 50 easy. From ya play style you would want to pick mage then go bard. They are support class that can buff and can do dmg as they rock out on their mandolin. Then you become a maestro that summons a band to do dmg and buffs.

>What's also important to know is that the game is now PAY2WIN. They've removed stats off fashion items and implemented timed runes to help add onto them and boost your DMG, and you will also need a ton of buff pets, as well as gems to add onto your character to also boost up more DMG, which are better gotten from Shiny Gem Boxes. (which you'll either most likely have to buy them from the game shop, or from auction) You can always get gems from certain bosses and mobs, but they aren't as strong as the Shiny ones. Speaking of the auction, the auction rates from people are so dumb right now, as the prices for items are about three times the price they were back in 2013.
>The economy in the game is so broken, and hardly anyone would give you a good deal unless you're good friends with most people who sell stuff on auction or in trading rooms (which they revamped and moved the trading system spot to a slightly different location, but nobody really uses it, so most rooms are in towns Elias Ch. 1, and sometimes Belos Ch. 1), or if you got connections too.
Well, this sucks.

Ok I'm tell you something. This game is 9 years old. You will never be able to get up to the people who been playing it that long. And if so dumb as to get upset as someone doing more dmg then you then you will not have a fun time. Now stop being a little baby back bitch and have fun just playing the game.

Fat fingers mis-typed the trip.

>And if so dumb as to get upset as someone doing more dmg then you
If they do 10% or maybe even 30% more damage then I'm fine with it. But when they start doing 5 times my damage when we're the same level then yeah, I'm going to complain a lot.

Also is it true the market is fucked? I know you can buy those p2w items from other players but how many of them are willing to sell them at a reasonable price?

RevPasta

>What is Revelation Online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a large amount of diverse content for any type and level of player.

>Current News
ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/cbt1-infographic-crunching-numbers

>Official Links
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/

>FAQ - INFORMATIVE! READ BEFORE POSTING!
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY

>Resources
Skill Calculator: nogaruka.net/revelationonline/
Stat Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rrJOLoJsO-Cqgo7BPZ8YZFFyq6JM9BWQRf2Rgv3tXTY/edit#gid=448077723
Soul Grid Simulator: ro.my.com/forum/thread/14531-the-soul-grid-simulator/

>Can I play now?
You can if you download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. The first EN CBT went from 11/3 to 11/17, and the second CBT hasn't been announced yet.

>/revog/ Guilds
pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/RevelationOnlineGeneral

You will most likely never meet cashed out players in the field. They have places they can grind at and buy leeches so they don't grind.
>is the market fucked
Hell if I know you don't need most of the shit to enjoy the game. I never really used it and I been playing the game on and off for8ish years.
In the end you will not enjoy joy this game if your thinking about who doing the most dmg that's like whining about mabinogi players that are level 10k+ cuz they played long than you.

elwiki.net/w/Ain

IT BEGINS.

>New char

>vindictus
>login because new hair/inner
>new inner
>tfw extra lewd
Wew. And then I remembered that all my friends are ded and so is the guild.

Just think if that game had mabinogi's sandbox ness and kept the combat it would have been great.

A-are you inviting me to bed?

man this game sure went to shit

>going after almost nude girls
It's a trap and she will take ya soul and money. In that order.

Why can't it be good? Why does it have to be so shit?

It's not fair.

Worth it

Why is Delia such a slut?

Stop, you're making me want to re-install

DN NA surprise is up! Login now!
And it's a whole bunch of dragon eggs, WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED!?!?

here's the total haul if you're curious
6 velskud, 5 silver, 5 golden

Delia is pure. Previous webm isn't actually showing skin it's just skin colored.

I'm sorry.
backstory states she spent her time getting PILLAR'd by Karok before becoming a crimson blade

The lewd inners of this game are astonishing, is there other like this?

Dress up slut is my dream.

>someone was advertising a private server of vindictus beforehand
>costumes and inners are still pay2get
private server owners really are retarded

>Delia still doesn't have access to a lot of those and is stuck with boring inners
Save me from this hell.

I'm downloading vindctus again.

It's not worth it. I just log in to take screenshots and videos but the rng and lag is still the same shit.

>that one costume with nipples exposed

Me too!

>lag
that's STILL a thing? I honestly can't believe after all this time they still won't give the game it's own damn servers.

Will you level together with me user? I can't go back to playing the end game.

what is the hottest wakfu class
hint: its panda

Not today. I'm going to sleep