/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1099

MANSION EDITION

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/?page=0

LATEST 4GO INFO:
gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-introduction-trailer-new-characters-battle-details

youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE
>Translation: pastebin.com/m9wiRXxg

Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11770927
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ebin OP

first for Neptune!

Friendly reminder that OP keeps "forgetting".

But OP is a retard anyway.

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

the first is Veeky Forums doing Veeky Forums things
the second one was added

>"first!"
>wasnt first
pwned

Praise Noirenon! Fuck, even as I type this message I'm wet over how great of a swordsman he is. Words cannot describe the sheer beauty of Noirenon and the enormous sword in his undergarments. What a fantastic swordsman.

Praise Nitroplus! Fuck, even as I type this message I'm wet over how great of an ass she has. Words cannot describe the sheer beauty of that butt and the enormous hate toward IF for their inability to patch V-II and make it possible for me to witness that ass directly and its mesmerizing effect on Vert. What a fantastic girl.

you are male, why are you getting wet?

I forgot to change that part.

Praise Spankfag! Fuck, even as I type this message I'm in tears over how great of a disciplinarian he is. Words cannot describe the sheer beauty of Spankfag and the wonderful fencer that he anally destroys. What a fantastic paddler.

What.

>saying pwned unironically in anno domini two thousand and sixteen

there is no need to be upset

why praise Noirenon? what do you like about him?

His huge sword and how he penetrates people with it! I love Noirenon!

cry more

See that underage, everyone? This is OP. This is the kind of people that support the eltard's attention whoring. Take a good look.

Can I talk about Neps here?

>gets thoroughly anally annihilated
>"darned kids"

would love to but busy trying to find a lapras

would you invite arfoire to a christmas party?

>playing a game literally designed for 7 year old children

Oh no, they're doing it again....

Compa, desu!

I feel like this could be slander to his good name.

Too cute.

Slander? I'm complimenting him on his skills! I want to nep Noirenon!

im not into "mature" games so cant be helped
now help get me a lapras

anyone wanna try editing the sample here?

sure, here

i dont get it

Something tells me even if we did get it, it would stupid as fuck.

>it would stupid as fuck
>it would stupid

you heard it here folks. Noirenon penetrates people with his huge sword. I wonder if he is helping Noire gather shares or just having fun?

I'm sure he has plenty of shares!! I want some!!!

Not this again... Please stop!

Which Arfoire? Original, Deity of Sin, or Eggplant farmer?

Outside of the all destroying version in mk2, I wouldn't mind having her around.

Nope, Noirenon's sword is only for Noire's sheath.

Noirenon!! My master!! When will you unleash your sword on me??????

unless you are a real life version of Noire, that means you look, act, and possibly sound exactly like her by the way. I doubt he will have anything to do with you.

i am!! praise noirenon!

And you already failed the test.

I'm very sure that is NOT something the real Noire would say.

You're right about that.

Never.

I don't think that's helping.

I very highly doubt that.

kek

im going to give you such a hard nepping noirenon!

How much nep would a nep-nep nep if a nep-nep could nep nep?

About 6 or 7

if this was happening in the mansion, do you think Noire would be annoyed at whats happening with Noirenon and step in to help, or completely ignore the situation and let her love be nepped by a gay man claiming to be exactly like her?

she would be busy working and ignoring him thats why i want to nep him instead!!!!

you better believe shed be pissed.

We would throw out the gay man before anything improper begin.

But you're a faggot and you're in there. So how does that work.

>Fairy Fencer F: DAF is amazing
>Nep VII is amazing

Compile Heart is looking surprisingly competent lately. At least with the mainline titles, the side games are still largely jank. Is 4GO technically mainline?

The actual Noire would be too concentrated on work to care what is going on with some mansion's oddballs.

it is mainline

reminder that Noirenon is a master swordsman and would not need any help in defending himself against an unwanted assault. I wonder if he would let Noire take care of it anyways, he seems pretty reluctant to resort to violence.

How does Noirenon feel about upgraded Noire?

No, it another musou made by tamsoft, so a three queen to U/Blanc zombies

There's 3 possibilities in regards to 4GO

1) it is mainline and takes place after V-II
2) it becomes it's own independent series
3) it's a spinoff that they are using to test the capabilities of the Unreal Engine

If this was a spinoff, I highly doubt they'd go through that much trouble in the first place.

I don't rape anyone.

Because nobody will go near you. Can smell Polaks from a mile away. Unwashed scoundrels.

Eryn a cute.

Pretty much this.

I wash 2 times a day. Your argument is invalid.

Stop.

Eryn is alright, she's cute and all, I can't really say how I feel about her personality because I haven't finished the game, but I wouldn't call her an upgraded Noire, and I still love Noire more than anything. Also, I can't believe I was right about Sherman, I knew there was something off about him! I can't believe what he attempted on Tiara, and his drastic personality change seems like it will cause lots of problems in the future, I only just got to seeing it though.

Hoo yeah, more of Uni's butt.

nepu!

Uzume is a lot different than I thought now that I've actually played Megadimension.
waaa

Are you playing vanilla FFF or DAF?

Eryn is already best girl in vanilla, but she gets WAY more exposure in DAF's other routes. Same goes for Sherman.

Also, if you're playing vanilla FFF or doing the Goddess route in DAF, ignore Tiara's events even if you like her. Her ending is shit and Eryn dies in it.

>tfw no cute loyal Iffy wifey

Good night nepgen!

I don't see anything wrong with that.

Cause we don't have any Mary Skelter here (This pic is clean).

Nepu a qt

>exposure

lewd

I am playing ADF, I'm already so far into it that I don't think telling me that would help. I've already looked at Tiara's events for every one so far, I'm just going to continue. I play it without any guidance on my first playthrough, then go back for the rest of the endings I didn't get afterwards, so I get what I get this time, it's probably going to be Tiara's ending though. Tiara dying was hard enough on Fang, I wonder how he handles Eryn's death.

Ain't she just great?

He probably won't give a fuck. I wouldn't, anyway.

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

What's it like having no heart at all, user? She's Fang's best bro through everything (including time travel) and the only one who understands him. Even if she was a guy I'd be extremely attached.

Big Nep is my goddess!

You can't be sad for everyone.

Lovely Heart a besto.

Butt Heart is okay.
Too bad she dies.

Big Nep is for nepping!

Nobody can have her to themselves!

Big Nep must be able to be nepped by everyone and to nep anyone!

I agree with this. Eryn's been there the whole journey, right alongside Fang. I don't understand how anyone could think that Fang wouldn't care. Man, it's kind of depressing thinking about what is to come now... I don't want Eryn to die, but I want all of the endings.

Nep coming out of your screen.

Let's see if /nepgen/ tastes have changed since that last pool.

strawpoll.me/11770927

Best heart.

Does he have as many shares as Gearnon though?

>Rom getting votes.

Yeah, it changed.

Hard choice between Nep, Noire and Rom. Voted the latter because she doesn't get enough love.

tfw she lost all faith in /nepgen/