Krautfag here, pic related is my first car. How badly did I fuck up?

Krautfag here, pic related is my first car. How badly did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVQsteRY8F4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's shit
Go kill yourself

Could have done worse. Like a Yaris or some shit.

If you primarily drive in cities, not THAT bad.

I really hope you don't need to go on the Autobahn regularly. If you do, Godspeed!

>t. had to drive ~250 km on the Autobahn with a rental Smart once

Yea, I live in a rather big city with lots of tiny-ass parking lots. I'm gonna move to a more rural area in a bit because I got job.

>Autobahn

I'm kinda scared of driving on the Autobahn with it. I mean, up until now, I was driving my Moms Opel/Vauxhall Adam or my Dads fat-ass Audi and I'm not scared of speeding or anything... But thinking about a crash in that tiny thing kinda scares me. How fast did you go?

roughly 120km/h - 140km/h

It's incredibly loud, but that's the smallest problem. The wind is really fucking scary, especially when you overtake trucks and it suddenly comes back after the truck blocked the wind. That's probably the most dangerous part of it

>It's incredibly loud
I've noticed that even at lower speeds as well.
>The wind is really fucking scary
Well, at least fear will stop me from speeding I guess.

Thanks for your reply though. Do you think I should bother getting a different stereo (with AUX input for Spotify) or wait a year till I get a better one?

Ich glaube die fahren von Werk aus nicht schneller als 150 km/h. In welcher Stadt wohnst du denn?

At least it's Rwd.

(Noch) Koblenz. Passt von daher ganz gut.

A Yaris would be better in every measurable aspect (although it's just as ugly as a smart)

The 1st gen smart has all kinds of issues including the engine (mostly the turbo), the entire transmission and build quality. And it's terribly uncomfortable, has comically slow steering and the fuel economy is not good either thanks to the shitty transmission. Which is an automated manual that shifts like a beginner driver.

The Yaris is just a small hatchback, average all around with class leading reliabilty.

OP dun fucked up so bad I don't believe he's telling the truth. Probably thinks he's trolling us by claiming to be a retard

ayy limone user, have Spaß with this shit
the automatic shifts like shit
it's obviously small, so I hope you have no friends, because two seats and no Kofferraum

>erstes Auto
KEK

Ein erstes Auto is da um es mit Kumpels und Zeug vollzuladen und damit in den Süden oder in die Berge (skifahrn im Winter, bergsteigen im Sommer) oder auf ein Festival zu fahrn. Idealerweise ein etwas älterer, aber gegflegter Kombi.

Aber du bleibst wohl lieber in Koblenz..

Ein Smart is auch ne tolle Art die Nachteile von einem Sportwagen (hohe Unterhaltskosten, 2 Sitze, kein Platz) auszuhalten und gleichzeitig in ner Karre rumzueiern die noch schlechter fährt als ein normaler Kleinwagen

Schließe mich an

Just get a hayabusa swap and you're good

First gen? you fucked up, tyres are exclusive to it and cost a fuckton

Second gen? hope you got the flappy pedals to change the gears, if you did, learn the fuck out of that gearbox, if you let it alone it will granny shift into the heat death of the universe, if you know how t shift it, it can be pretty fun
Remove fuse 11 from the fusebox to disable traction control and be able to drift (it is a RR car after all)

Third gen? hope you got the manual, RR car with a manual and a tarbo, go have fun driftng it and doing doughnuts

Dont fucking lie, smarts are limited to 160km/h and even with the limiter removed AND a ECU tune they cannot go faster than 206km/h
Also, smarts FEEL unstable, but you can beat the little shit to hell and back and it wont tip over, once you lose the fear that you think it might tip over or lose control, they are really good and stable cars for such a short wheelbase
And the 3 banger tarbo loves to rev it up and can make some great sounds when near 5k

Get a GSXR kit.
youtube.com/watch?v=cVQsteRY8F4

Gl getting hit by a volvo.

>~250 km on the Autobahn with a rental Smart once

I had no idea those even go anywhere near 200.

distance =/= speed

>slow steering

Thats so you wont flip the fucker

They don't.

250 km =/= 250km/h

also: read

Mein erstes Auto ist ein Polo 6n. Wie schlecht fickte ich ab?

GF, ein Freund, und eine Freundin von GF haben einen. Freund ist auf dem zweiten Motor, weil der erste bei 100K einen Kolbenfresser hatte, bei der Freundin von GF haben sich die Zündkabel selber gefressen, und bei dem von GF geht permanent die Motorkontrollleuchte an wegen Katalysatorschaden. Außerdem frisst das Ding fast mehr Öl als Benzin. Kann alles Zufall sein, aber ich würde mir keinen kaufen

Idiot kauf dir einen Ford Focus oder Opel Astra in der Kombiversion

Are you gay or a woman?

pic related is wahrscheinlich perfekt, wenn das budget es zulässt.
Ansonsten das Vorgängermodell, aber da kann Rost zum thema werden, ansonsten sind Zuverlässigkeit und Qualität von Toyota sind kein meme

Ich selber hab grad einen 98er Impreza Kombi (1.6er mit ~ 100ps, nix besonderes). Das Ding is seit '98 in unserer Familie und hatte in der Zeit nur einen technischen defekt, und das war noch im letzten Jahrtausend.

Würde ich auch empfehlen, aber wenn man den permanenten Allrad nich unbedingt braucht können die 1-2 liter mehrverbrauch stören

>ich komm dafür bei jedem Sturm rauf zur Skihütte
>wenns sein muss auch mit einem Hyundai SUV im Schlepptau, Untersetzungsgetriebe ftw

>in der stadt
>kein motorrad

Ich gratuliere, du hast dich selber gespielt.

Kein schönes auto, und auch kein besonders gutes. Hättest dir lieber nen alten Calibra oder sowas holen sollen.

Your first car is shit! SHIIIIIIT!!!

Yes.

not that bad, stick a hayabusa in it and make it burn tires.