>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
Wood Elves Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiks2rQa9o

5 Minutes of Gameplay (Morghur confirmed!)
youtube.com/watch?v=-9M33Idbm5k

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331/

True Roman Bread:

>Rome 1
Get with the times grandpa

SUMMON

Threadly reminder that Flavius Cuckisarius was a cuck

SKELETON

it is a fun campaign though

Grace

G O B L I N S

>10000 gold for some bloke shagging your missus

we'd all be cuckholds in that world though perhaps it wouldn't matter since you'd also cuck another.

Can you remarry Flava Flav and have him make an heir? Or is it just Cuck Simulator?

How does anyone enjoy Vampire Counts in the least
What a shit faction that is no fun to play

WITNESS TRUE POWER

>tfw you and literally everyone else are pulling a Great Northern War on Sweden
>but this time Carolus won't rise to the skies

t. Nagash the Weak

WHO WAS CHOSEN BY HEAVEN NOW?

HoMM TW

Holy shit. That would be fucking great.

THIS ACTION

>tfw had to restart because i instantly went in the red after three turns

SUMMONS

NAGASH WAS WEAK

MY DESTINY

SPARE MY ARSE

NOT LIKELY

We'll always be friends, won't we, Gobbla?

My enemies are many, my equals are none.

In the shade of elven trees, they said Bretonnia could never be conquered.

In the land of carsteins and undeath, they said the vampires could never be cleansed.

In the realm of magma and snow, they said chaos could never be calmed.

Now they say nothing, they fear me like a wind of magic, a dealer in thunder and death.

I say I am Karl Franz.

I am Emperor!

That's my favorite quote from King Louen

, GENTLEMEN

Dis stinks!

lmao get fucked bloodboi

>4 fucking Chaos armies
Pyyrhic victory this shit nigga, you can do it

>A full 5 units slots that are basically completely wasted on units that do jack diddly

You're beyond fucked,

Why do the wood elves start allied to Clan Angrund?

You don't know just how bad I am at Total War, but I will fight it out.

Which five? I rarely play VC.

At a guess, the Zombies and Bats.

Zombies and bats are straight up useless against Chaos

Hell, I could probably up the count to 7 since Crypt Ghouls do little to no damage to armored units.

>He doesn't use Zambombos to suck a charge and eat shit while flanking with the rest

Crypt ghouls are surprisingly good at defending walls (that is, if the enemy uses the ladders) while bats do a good job at killing hellcannon crews, while your Vargheists can go for juicier targets

Does the poison debuff keep refreshing if in combat or does the buff get applied to the enemy unit instantly and has to be manually applied again after x amount of seconds?

>>He doesn't use Zambombos to suck a charge

You could just use grave guard to tank charges, they actually have armor and melee defense and they might even get a few kills

Army slots are a far. far more valuable resources than money, wasting slots on units that barely do anything is terrible.

isn't that a garrison force though?

Wait, shit.

The Wight King threw me off for some reason

Disregard everything I said I suck a billion cocks.,

Well, at least that's one down.

Why is Sigvald such a useless turd?

Not so magnificent now, is he?

what did you use to capture this? steam or some third party application?

Don't stop, user! Keep fighting!

The bird is at around 500 HP left, but my forces are disintegrating. It's all up to the lone hero and his floating sword.

Steam.

it lasts for 5 seconds, but gets refreshed back to 5 seconds every time a poison dealing unit deals damage to a unit

i really want to like attila but the campaign ai is such fucking crap

That Wight King deserves a medal.

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

And I barely put a dent into Chaos. Bird has about 150ish HP left, mostly thanks to the Wight King, but his last blow was just completely ignored and then he fell.

My Garde du Corps just heroically dashed into the French ranks, defeating the enemy 1é de Carabiniers (or whatever) and routing half a dozen units of French infantry.
Every single man died to protect their realm and sovereign from French steel. They did not flee. They turned a battle that was bound to be lost.

Can somebody please tell me what the fuck that SC2 thread is?

It's like some sick kind of joke?

>that one grave guard standing back-to-back with his lord

The Wight King will be avenged. It's time to summon the Eternal Emperor. And Mannlet, too, I guess.

ded game

They feel the warp overtaking them

>Mannfred
Is there any vampire worse than Mannfred? Any at all?

Can't I trade him out for Ushoran or Abhorash or someone else who isn't a whiny tryhard?

>you want to bro up with some Bretonnians but the tree-dudes ask you to join their war with them

Should I lightning battle my way to victory here, or should I bring Mannlet and Vlad The Implier over and have a giant battle against Chaos?

It sucks that Skarsnik, Belegar, Wurrzag and Durthu all get to be faction leaders but Vlad doesn't

Konrad von Carstein was bat shit insane.

>5 s

Huh, that's weird, says in the tooltip that it lasts for 12s. Regardless, thanks for the info, m8.

shit, I may have goofed the number

everything else still aplies

Do greenskins have dicks?

They reproduce asexually, so yes.

hey is this good

I thought I had killed him during the battle...but that motherfucker and one of his friends managed to escape in the chaos. How the fuck am I ever going to get him out of that fort?

Caliphate is OP as fuck.

Do mushrooms have dicks?

Occasionally

They idea of them having nothing down there bugs me. They do have butts right?

some of them sure look like dicks

does that count?

Considering they leave big piles of poo when sacking settlements, yes

They eat so they need to shit, I imagine they have a cloaca that pisses and shits at the same time.

Time to avenge the Wight King.

>implying they don't shit out of the same hole they eat

It is now Official. Athel Loren is radiant in its resplendence. Delicate young boys cavort for the delight of their mistresses, and the luminescence of sprites and pixies flicker through the enchanted wood. The Sisters of Twilight languorously uncurl from their embrace; panpipes flute a tune of merriment throughout the halls of the summerstrand. The diverting indignities of gorposting and Deep-Thinking Goblins are a receding memory, a windblown fragment of the season past. All Asrai make ready for frolic and improductivity; indolence is the watchword, and none can be found but are feverishly, zealously committed to inactivity.

From the Oak of Ages, the Eternal Queen watches and is warmed by the celebrations of her people. In such a festive air, Orion's rebirth cannot but be imminent; Ariel's handmaidens ceaselessly weave flowers into her hair, presenting an endless procession of styles and and aspects by which their beloved monarch might greet her consort. Those that retain a sense of time and worldly events look to his arrival; Naieth's divinations serve only to confirm what the jubilant atmosphere of the forest makes evident.

Wood Elves Confirmed.

Id prefer it if they had one hole for poop and something else for pee. It doesn't have to be a penis but it SHOULD be a butt. Cloacas are for birds not orcs.

>Steinberg Stahlberg

>Bloody Handz have no Savage Orc specific techs

That's kind of shit 2bh. Almost none of the Greenskin techs are relevant for a Savage Orc playthrough.

I wouldn't rule it out.

im gona burn it down. turn the whole place into one big bonfire that can be seen from hundreds of miles away.

Is Byzantine pronounced:

B'izz'
or
B'eye'

ant'eye'ne
or
ant'een'ne

Greenskins are fucking weird hybrid creatures, anything could be possible.
>tfw all orcs have vaginas

It's pronounced
Like this
Ahht-Too-Man
Ahhm-Pie-Er

That's why you should just use regular orcs.

What mod? Looks grittier than vanilla

Bizzantene

You fucking anglos

No vaginas would be worst. I'd rather they had a second mouth that spits pee than a vajina. Also if greenskins pop out of the ground who gives them their names?

Other greenskins they encounter after they pop out

Explains the bats and zombies in the garrison, he must have tried to cut costs.

Oh that makes sense because they all have terrible names.

Bizz ann teen

attack him and kill him with your archers nigger

>tfw lost a Legion as the WRE
RIP Legio XI Herculia. They were lost in the Celtic Sea after razing all of Ireland

Mannlet spent his time fighting a single giant instead of bringing his army to help Vlad. What a cunt.

I'm generally expierencing fps drops in newer TW games as soon as units enter combat. Could it be because my CPU is too strained?

I'm running a i5-4690K, GTX 1070 and 16GB of RAM. I'm playing at 1440p.
Specifically talking about Attila and Warhammer TW.

Past turn 10 TW games are pretty much all 20v20 battles at the minimum
What can we do to encourage smaller battles?