/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Youth edition

Coming soon: Road to Boruto
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-12/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-road-to-boruto-expansion-arrives-in-europe-on-february-3/.106361

Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=4J6y8_1w4ns

Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=MEGRwiQ9j08
youtube.com/watch?v=eGcKgQBBRxo

Other various info:
youtube.com/watch?v=SQHumezGBDU
youtube.com/watch?v=HzG3PKw1rx4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mev-wFnH0s0

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_(professional_wrestling)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rin

Never 5get.

This one's for you, buddy. Wherever you are now.

Mitsuki is best boy

>10

>naruto
>slytherin
fucking triggered

Harry Potter is ghey

You're gay

So Shikadai is a clone of his father in looks and ability, whose father himself was turned into a clone of his son.

So yes to parallels reinforcing recurring character traits and skills across familial generations, or no to parallels supporting lazy repetitions indicative of unimaginative and unambitious writing?

no u

The Nara have just been masters of epigenetics for hundreds of years

He does have Temari's weasel as a summon in the ninja arts section.

This arguments really heating up, folks!

no u

Too hot

>salad stronger than mitsuki
i mean
sure

I GUESS...

RIP Rinfag

>10

>previous thread lasted a week
is that the slowest we've ever been? is there any way we can turn this thing around or is it too late?

Not without the DLC or actual new manga material, which won't happen until 2017

Do you think Veeky Forums fanfiction keep this general alive until then?

It might keep it alive but at the cost of losing everyone that is not interested in that shit.

Tbh I can't see the issue with it. No-one replies to the game summaries anyway.

Like three people do every now and then, and there's game talk that springs up every so often.

But wouldn't we lose actually everyone if the general died?

Doesn't sound like that big an issue desu.

Where is PinkShit user when you need him/her?

You need to adopt the mantle, brother. It's the only way to sustain ourselves.

Maybe this can summon him?

or is it..... her?

Is there anything you thought was canon but turned out to be filler?

Non-team 7 kids showing up before the chunnin exams

Tenten vs Temari

Also, I thought that the like 5 episodes of Sasuke flashbacks before Naruto vs Sasuke were mostly filler but turned out to be all canon.

How different would the story have turned out if Naruto fell for it/Sakura was being sincere?

>Naruto fell for it, Sakura was not being sincere
Bad end, Naruto probably wastes more years chasing Sakura (maybe she even manipulates him into dating her) only to get brutally NTR'd by Sasuke.

>Naruto didn't fall for it, but Sakura was being sincere
She might've stopped chasing Sasuke and become a slightly better character, actually? If Naruto had managed to win her affection by being a good guy and she had to choose between Naruto and Sasuke as she had feelings for both of them it could've been interesting. Maybe if she focused on becoming a better person in order to earn Naruto's respect (and hopefully love) after she shat on him so many times she might've become more interesting? I honestly don't see how Kishi would've been able to write it well enough but it could end with Sakura either somehow getting over Sasuke and winning Naruto's affections, or Sakura failing despite flipping the tables and trying to chase after Naruto, and the message would be something like "too little too late, if only you'd gotten over yourself and noticed sooner maybe you could've had what you wanted but now you'll never get it"

Of course this is assuming Naruto thought she was lying when she was being sincere. If Sakura was being sincere and Naruto realized that then yeah maybe they would've gotten together but it would've been even more of a trainwreck to justify than SasuSaku. it might be easy to see how Naruto could win someone's affections. But there would've needed to be a good explanation for why she only began liking him romantically at that time, and why she gave up on liking Sasuke now after all that's happened before without her giving up on it, which would've meant justifying why she liked Sasuke in the first place which is nearly impossible to do.

NaruSaku would've been harder to make satisfactory than even SasuSaku, because at least fans were used to Sakura's character being defined by her retarded devotion to Sasuke and weird mistreatment of Naruto.

Literally all fillers in the 220 episodes of Naruto

Those were a little surprising when I got into the manga.

General rule of thumb: if it's new or super quick, it's canon flashbacks.

Still that's interesting. Were you surprised that the fighting portion inbetween the flashbacks was the actual filler?

I am so sorry, user.

Do you think Sakura had ill intentions? Or was she just looking out for her friend but, like most 15 year olds do, made an error in judgement

>10

>ywn have a wife like that

Why are you doing this to me user? I'm already a broken man

She had good judgment but was extremely arrogant and ignorant to the point of harm.

Is this from the new episode?

Aside from the tits, it looks like Mikio's convinced SP to start on the lolification

Nah it's just SP putting all the assholes who said she was fat in their place.

Literally nothing wrong with Hinata's build

Come on now

She looks 4ft tall at the most

Man, new episode is brutal as fuck

How can they call themselves Job Squad, now that they've beaten the top team?
When will they get their real team name?
My vote's on Sound 4
Or maybe Akatsuki

Dub trips confirm.

They're called Job Squad because I said the name as a joke and they didn't realise I was making a wrestling joke and it stuck

So it confirms them as Sound 4 since they're definitely headed to Orochimaru's lair to be his next set of bodyguards?
Or are they starting up Black Zetsu's ambition again?

Well I can't speak for three of them but I know for a fact that Arata has big keikakus, for many different things.

Don't go leaving on your own now, guy

Nobody is interested in Naruto to begin with, and if they are, they tend to go to /a/ for the Naruto threads. A general cannot be sustained on a monthly manga, for the most part, and at any rate there's literally nothing of any note whatsoever you can bring up that people haven't already talked to death.

We'll see.

He won't make it on his own, he's not even top 3 of Job Squad

>sasuke sees a dude explode
>asks if its an exploding dude

man is he a fucking moron

Studio Pierrot in charge of dialogue

also if sasuke could dispel the other dudes' trance why doesn't he just run up to the fat bitch and dispel her trance so she doesn't allahu akbar herself?

idiot

>SP in charge of not being retarded
Or maybe they did it on purpose?

Why should he?

They haven't picked their team or individual Bingo Book names or titles yet, but they'll get to that soon.

They're not going to be introduced to Arachimaru until near the end of the campaign, if at all.

Don't sell yourself short. Arata is probably #2 at the moment, due to his range of buffing potions, ability to self-heal, and stack Chakra Enhanced Strength to deal even more damage.

How is he not number one?

well he did it to the other guys so why couldn't he have taken the five seconds to run up to her and use the sharingan?????

Because waniko is the protag I guess

I'm guessing because in theory Waniko is more broken.

>all the villains in nurutu got baby talked into being good guys

defend this shit

Only the shitty villains did.

Madara didn't, therefore Madara was actually committed towhat he was doing.
Kisame didn't either.

Because we're not at endgame yet. In a 1v1, Waniko would beat him if she rolled well, and Fugetsu has a wider range of Jutsu to draw from.

>memedara
>good

>Waniko
>rolling well

All Arata needs is a nat 20 headpat and she's done

>if she rolled well

>the mother of asspulls
Stop thinking with your dick

youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws

>asspulls
:^)

Madara was good in the sense that Aizen was good.
Kaguya was bar none the shittiest villain because she appeared out of fucking nowhere and seemed to have no real reasoning behind everything she did and was a poor fight to boot. She might not've pulled a fucking nagato, but the fact that we have no way of understanding or appreciating her intentions, the idea that she never posed a threat in terms of the plot, and that she was never at all built up until shortly before she was used to halt the Madara fight (which made the entire fight extremely unsatisfying, since we still didn't know who would've won), means she was a literal plot device, and a poorly written one at that. Even Saruon's fucking eye is a better plot device, because at least it's been there the entire time.

wtf I love Hinata now

Oppai loli confirmed?

She is 19 in there

I'm pretty sure everyone knows the term is from wrestling, and assumed it would fit because they assumed the team would be losing a lot. Of course just losing isn't enough to be considered jobbing but people in this thread have no idea what the term actually means.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_(professional_wrestling)

Yeah but I was referencing the actual Job Squad stable from back in the day

>page 9

I might watch today's episode

you should

/a/ thread:

>Of course just losing isn't enough to be considered jobbing but people in this thread have no idea what the term actually means.
Literally nobody does
I'm willing to venture a guess that nobody outside of /sp/ or /asp/ actually knows what the term means.

Who /woo/ here?

Is this an /sp/ meme

It's a wrasslin meme

/wew/ lad