/pg/ - Persona and Goro General

Previous Thread: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies: imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack: mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc: imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Voice files: mega.nz/#!qcsmTQBR!eDpNzWytu6JQ1BYBoO79dhboXzdbZgz3T95jKlXX5U4
>Portraits: mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images: mega.nz/#!VlF1VAyA!KSzFsKg2r3Q_Drv6fSjP5kl-SuRUI_bAHzs8z_IjzWU
>The Soundtrack can be found at: domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Post Whoro

Reminder Marie is the best girl

Sega Festival poll was shit but it won't stop Gorofags from using it as "evidence" of his popularity

Where is my theme, Deep Silver?

Go for it if you think it's worth the effort. At least it'd give people something to talk about instead of falling for obvious bait.

Stop talking about groo holy shit

Haru!

It would be nice user. At least the fanfic's mood yesterday was better than all this shitposting.
I'm curious about the sequels of Topaz too

>there are people that ACTUALLY UNIRONICALLY SERIOUSLY BELIEVE that P4 is better than 5 in any way

What's there even to talk about then? All other P5 characters are fucking trash.

I'd really appreciate that, user. I loved the first summary you did.

It is especially plot and character wise

>the best game in the series is not better than another game

Lol

>plot

The plot makes 0 sense if you actually think about it for a second. Maybe you liked the characters more but dont pretend the actual story is good

>The plot makes 0 sense if you actually think about it for a second.
You must be seriously retarded

Sensei is a big girl

>The plot makes 0 sense if you actually think about it for a second
Yes P5's plot does make no sense and has blatant holes unlike P4. You only say its better because you want to fit in

>posting Becky
>not Sadayo

Blatant holes? Like what?

Why didnt the protagonist show Dojima that he could go into the TV?
Why didnt Naoto put cameras in her house?

I'm sure they'll give us a bullshit answer about why you could still use third eye at the end in a spin-off.

Why do you faggots assume Third Eye cant work without Yaldy?

>Why didnt the protagonist show Dojima that he could go into the TV?
He wouldn't believe him
>Why didnt Naoto put cameras in her house?
Wouldn't solve anything.

Now then. Why did Ann feel nostalgia about Morganna?

Why were their no police cameras in an interrogation room? Did Goro think he could waltz in and get away with BLATANT MURDER and not expect to be caught? Is he secretly an asshole?

Sure. I can't promise by today but I'll summarize the sequels to topaz as well.
(I can't summarize the sex scenes, so if you want them, put google translate to good use)

You're a peach, user.

FeelsGoodMan

>put hand in the TV
>"hurr thats fake"
Are you retarded?

>it wouldnt solve anything
They would know who was kidnapping people

That would automatically make him the prime suspect in the case, as he's the only person that could have thrown people into the tv known to Dojima.

The second point I got nothing for. A relatively minor hiccup, though.

Thanks again, user. You're doing god's work.

What makes you think they didnt deactivate the cameras? At that point Goro was still working for Shido

What was that black goo?
Why did Char think that a kid could solve all his problems who is also his mentally unstable son?
Why did the PT let Goro on when they knew he was up to no good? He made their job more harder by going along with his charade
Why would Yaldy want to disguise himself as Philemon's low level lacky?
Why did the police listen to a bunch of nobodies with no evidence to release a teenager just because they liked him?

I want to heal Goro with the power of LOVE!

How did Igor get kidnapped without anyone noticing?
How did Lavenza get split in two without her siblings noticing?

Her comment wasn't directed at Morgana.

There were cameras. Shidou suppressed investigation into what happened.

>Why did the PT let Goro on when they knew he was up to no good? He made their job more harder by going along with his charade
Didn't play the game

>What makes you think they didnt deactivate the cameras?
Why would they ever deactivate cameras in an integration session especially when they left the witness alone.
>Why didnt Naoto put cameras in her house?
And it doesn't make sense to blow his cover in a fucking police station
Dojima didn't believe his explanation for Persona why would he believe that he could go into another world by sticking his hand in a TV?

>They would know who was kidnapping people
Actually it wouldn't. Your ass is looking for plotholes and you didn't even bother to pay attention to the fucking game you stupid motherfucker

>Why did the PT let Goro on when they knew he was up to no good? He made their job more harder by going along with his charade
You're an idiot

>Why did Char think that a kid could solve all his problems who is also his mentally unstable son?
Because he had magic murder powers

He blackmailed them into letting him join

>Why would Yaldy want to disguise himself as Philemon's low level lacky?
To manipulate the protagonist and maybe Goro

>NO U
Whelp that explains everything

>>What makes you think they didnt deactivate the cameras?
>Why would they ever deactivate cameras in an integration session especially when they left the witness alone.
Didn't play the game

They beat the shit out of him and use drugs in the fucking first 5 minutes of the game. The interrogation could perfectly take 10 or 20 minutes. Why the fuck would they activate cameras if they're gonna go straight for police brutality?

Those people got shafted as well, for beating up and using drugs on a teenager

>Her comment wasn't directed at Morgana.
It was
>Shidou suppressed investigation into what happened.
Which makes no sense and no this isn't explained.

>he had magic murder powers
All the more reason not to make a mentally unstable bot who hates you do your bidding
>He blackmailed them into letting him join

They still played along with it

>To manipulate the protagonist and maybe Goro
Which was fucking stupid

You do know that Shidou wasn't actually sure Goro was his son, right?

>Why did Char think that a kid could solve all his problems who is also his mentally unstable son?
He was Shidou's only access to the palace and he planned to off Goro anyway when he was done with him.
He blackmailed them. The people who watched the stream without knowing a word of japanese even understood this.
>Why would Yaldy want to disguise himself as Philemon's low level lacky?
To manipulate Potter and Goro
>Why did the police listen to a bunch of nobodies with no evidence to release a teenager just because they liked him?
The palace was gone, Shidou confessed. There was no evidence against him.

You don't turn off cameras in an interrogation room you stupid motherfucker, all that is kept in for court proceedings and no where did they state that the cameras where off. If they don't have the marker for the case then their integration can go off the record.

>Why would they ever deactivate cameras in an integration session especially when they left the witness alone.
To fucking kill Joker?

>And it doesn't make sense to blow his cover in a fucking police statio
You do know most of the people in the police station were working for Shido too right?

>Dojima didn't believe his explanation for Persona why would he believe that he could go into another world by sticking his hand in a TV?
Thats why I said "show". You just have to put your hand in in front of him

>Actually it wouldn't
What the fuck are you talking about?

Accept he was.

That still doesn't answer the question and he did more than just access the palace, his entire plan was left in the hands of an mentally unstable teenager

THEY STILL WENT ALONG WITH IT KNOWING SO YOU STUPID BITCH

Once again was a stupid plot that was based on chance

Looks like you didn't even play the game

She felt nostalgic because they were people dealing with the same sorts of circumstances. Morgana explicitly says that doesn't include him because his circumstances aren't like the others'.

Shidou wanted to use the PT leader's death to ensure that they'd be blamed for the berserk- and shellification incidents. The "suicide," and the speculated reason for it (basically "his pride was wounded after he got caught," because cases like that happened before) were to ensure that'd work. He's had the police under his control for years now, to the point they're basically his dogs, so of course he'd use that control to ensure they wouldn't investigate what really happened.

At least pick something the game doesn't practically spell out to shitpost, c'mon.

>THEY STILL WENT ALONG WITH IT KNOWING SO YOU STUPID BITCH
PANCAKES FUCKING please play the game and shut up

Court proceedings lol

Are you a fucking retard? she went in that room (which was already tampered by corrupted cops) against everyone's consent except for that other corrupt guy that manipulates her. It was pretty much "just go there and get out so we can keep being assholes. Goons wanted to beat him up; higher ups already knew he was dead

These shitposters don't even know shit about the game. If you're gonna be a retard, just go to some FFXV general or something

>To fucking kill Joker?
So Goro hacked the cameras now and the entire investigation team was in on his plot now?

>You do know most of the people in the police station were working for Shido too right?

Looks like you didn't play the gamne

>Thats why I said "show".
Show him what? He was inside the police station.

>What the fuck are you talking about?
Didn't play the game

I want to rub my dick on her eyepatches.

>his entire plan was left in the hands of an mentally unstable teenager
No it wasn't? Ultimately, he didn't need Goro.
>THEY STILL WENT ALONG WITH IT KNOWING SO YOU STUPID BITCH
Do you know what fucking blackmail is? Is English not your first language?

>She felt nostalgic because they were people dealing with the same sorts of circumstances
WRONG. It was SPECIFICALLY because she had met them before not for the bullshit tyou're spouting. This is never brought up again in the game

>Shidou wanted to use the PT leader's death to ensure that they'd be blamed for the berserk- and shellification incidents.
Which also doesn't make sense. Congrats you did absolutely nothing to disprove my points

Please stop replying to retarded shitposters I know you're all better than this

>she went in that room (which was already tampered by corrupted cops)
It wasn't. Most of what you wrote is pure fanfiction. Did you even play the game or getting second hand info from a fucking stream?
>He didn't need Goro
>Accept when he did
>But he really didn't need him to carry out the fucking crux of the game
So which is it
>Do you know what fucking blackmail is?
THEY
STILL
WENT
ALONG
WITH
IT
KNOWINGLY
YOU
FUCKING
DIPSIT

You know it's not fun when you shitpost about something that's refutable with literally two lines of dialogue, right?

How does it not make sense you fucking idiot?

>Everyone who poiunts out how bad the writing in P5 is are shitposters

Meanwhile all that you P5fags can say about P4's plot being filled with holes is that he didn't show Dojima he could go inside the TV.

Goro was a convenient hitman. He could kill without being traced using the palace.
Even if he wasnt there Shido could just kill people the normal way

>I can't read moon

Yes...yes...you've made that very fucking clear at this point so why are you posting a screenshot that doesn't disprove anything?
>It makes sense because I say so

This is you

>It wasn't. Most of what you wrote is pure fanfiction. Did you even play the game or getting second hand info from a fucking stream?
First 5 minutes of the game
They beat him up and drug him (illegal activities, which are punished at the end of the game)
She gets there and no one wants her to enter the room
Gets there anyway because her boss (which is manipulating her) doesn't think she'll get anything out of it. They give her a couple of minutes and that's it
First reaction when she enters is "those bastards...".

Imagine being this autist. Didn't even play or WATCH the first 5 minutes

What does that screenshot say, then?

This guy sounds like the shitposter that was here around a month ago, down to the "you didn't play the game" accusations and swearing. It's almost funny.

>Goro was a convenient hitman.
>Shoots a person in a police station along with murdering a trail of victims

Okay

Take your time user, thanks a lot.

I'm seeing deja-vu here. It's that shitposter who knows nothing about the game and answers >I can't read moon to all screenshot evidence. Stop biting his bait guys.

I think /pg/ is just bored, we need things to talk about.

You mean what you've been doing
Why would someone lie when there's scenes already completed and full detailed summaries out to know you're full of fucking shit?

It makes sense because it would kill 2 birds with one stone you autistic cuckold

He gets rid of the PT and also makes sure nobody ever suspects him

You noticed too, huh. Been a while since last time.

They're not gonna stop, they're just as retarded as him. Some people just love bait.

That doesn't say what you think it says And you can stop samefagging now

Because he needed to make his death look like a suicide. Also im preety sure he cant kill the protagonist using palace because he has a persona anyway

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

>It makes sense to put my mentally unstab;le son who I know is trying to betray me out

This is like the worst written villain in an SMT game

Hey /pg/, open MS Paint right now and draw me your favorite character from P5 from memory!

Shitposts like that can be a nice way to start discussion, but when it just leads to "no u"s and talking in a circle it's not fun.

Yeah, Persona users can't have a palace (since their shadow needs to be around for that, and if they have a Persona that means they've already accepted their shadow as a part of themselves), so killing Joker in the real world while he's captive was the easiest way to deal with him.

Why is Yusuke content here so rare aside screencaps of his stickman figure?

He doesnt know he wants to betray him you retard. Play the game and then kill yourself

>He doesnt know he wants to betray him you retard.
He literally said he knew what Goro was panning. Play the game and then kill yourself

That's stuff of nightmares. Either way, everyone but a couple of characters content is rare here.

I can post some Yusuke art if you want, there's some pretty good fanart of him.

He's nice and all but there's not much to talk about except artfaggotry and jagariko. There is no controversy with Yusuke so it's just people agreeing with each other and gets boring after a while.

Though i am surprised there aren't more Joker/Yusuke fujos around here.

He did know

And he was going to kill him as soon as he didnt need him anymore. So?

Yusuke content isn't that rare, really. He has plenty of fans/art on twitter and the like.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

P5fags will defend this.

There's his situation with Madarame too, but the game already addresses that pretty thoroughly, so it's hard to find much else to discuss for that. It'd just be repeating what comes up in the story and his co-op.

LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT JUST DAMN LISTEN YOU CUNT I AM YOUR HELL .YOU GOD FUCKER LISTEN BITCH I AM GOING TO FUCKING JUMP THROUGH THIS GOD DAMN SCREEN AND TACKLE YOUR ASS INTO THE FLOOR BEATING YOUR ASS LIKE FUCKING CRAZY AND THEN FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS A FUCKING ROUND EVERY FUCKING CORNER UNTIL YOUR ASS BLEEDS LIKE FUCKING HELL YOU FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH .I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YOU LITTLE CUNT I WILL FUCKING GET A FUCKING IRON BAT AND WHACK YOUR SORRY UGLY INTERNET WARRIOR AND INTERNET PUSSY ASS ALL OVER THE FUCKING DAMN PLACE YOU GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND THEN I WILL KEEP SWINGING AT YOUR DAMN BITCH ASS CUNT ASS SELF UNTIL YOU SWELL LIKE A GROUP OF FUCKING RED BUBBLES YOU BITCH I WILL MAKE SURE YOU BLEED HELL YOU DAMN CUNT BITCH.I AM NOT DONE STILL YOU BITCH ASS,I WILL HANG YOUR SWOLLEN RED ASS AND BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS WITH TWO BASEBALL BATS VIOLENT AND AGGRESSIVELY YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER SHIT BITCH AND THEN I WILL STAB A FUCKING KATANA STRAIGHT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND THEN FUCKING SILCE YOU LIKE CRAZY UNTIL YOU FUCKING CRY AND SCREAM AT THE DAMN TIME.I WILL GIVE YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL PAIN AND MAKE YOU FUCKING SUFFER YOU DAMN PIECE OF MOTHERFUCKING SHIT BAG.AFTER THEY I WILL LIGHT SOME BULLETS IN YOU YOU CUNT ,GRENADE YOUR PLACE ,AND BLAST YOU WITH A SHOTGUN YOU SHIT BAG.I WILL FUCKING LIGHT YOU UP WITH BULLETS,GRENADE YOUR FUCKING PLACE,AND THEN TIE YOU DOWN,KICK YOU INTO THE AIR AND PULL MY BIG ASS MINIGUN AND LIGHT A HELL STORM OF FUCKING BIG ASS BULLETS IN YOUR DAMN SORRY ASS YOU INTERNET SHIT.I GIVE YOU MY WORD ,BUT I AM STILL NOT DONE.I WILL FUCKING PISS ALL OVER YOUR CORPSE AND CELEBRATE AND THEN SEND YOU INTO LAVA AND MELT YOU YOU CUNT,I WILL GIVE JESUS AND SATAN A MESSAGE TO REVIVE YOU SO I CAN DO THIS AGAIN,WHEN YOU DIE A SECOND TIME,I WILL NOTIFY SATAN TO GIVE FOUR TIMES WORSE DAMAGE AND SUFFERING.I WILL MAKE HIM CUT GOUR ASS UP AND BURY YOU IN ANTS. I HOPE U GET HELL FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE.

>No Goro pic

Dude

FUCK I FORGOT THE PICTURE MY DIGNITY IS GONE

I think Atlus did a pretty good job at writing a believable abuse dynamic with him, for what it's worth.

Here, have this (you) because I can see you are desperate

>Though i am surprised there aren't more Joker/Yusuke fujos around here.
This is very weird for me too. You often see Joker/Goro fujos around here, but it has been a long time since I've seen a Joker/Yusuke one.
That's why I said "here".
He is rarely mentioned in /pg that is.

>desperate
>hasn't actually refuted any of the points

I'm just getting started

So how do you think Goro's redemption arc will be played out in P5-2/Crimson?