>Official game guide:
us.battle.net/d3/en/game/

>Patch 2.4.2 notes
us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20210379/patch-242-now-live-8-2-2016

>Season7 now live
us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20194746/season-7-now-live-8-5-2016

News:
Season7 is now live with patch 2.4.2
Clans generally wake up at the first week within' season start *scratch that* NEVER
Diablo 2 ladder reset Nov. 22

>Unofficial game news and builds
diablofans.com/

Clans:
Name the following clans for requesting invite with your "full" Battletag#No and region.
Empty slots may vary. If clan officers see your request you'll be noticed somehow.
We don't know if clan officers are still lurking here.
vidya on EU
on US

Links &information
>Character Planner &simulator
d3planner.com/

>Reroll weapon DPS Calculator for comparison
rerollcalculator.com

>Droprates and average gamble, upgrade cost per unique item for each class
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16w3GylxL3mM1RFE7wtQT2xOv41xgkBxe9trTlpWe-vE/pubhtml#

>GrimD3, Shade filter information:
pastebin.com/rAiwd2ew

Charts &spreadsheets:
>Reroll weapon DPS Calculator for comparison (google doc)
Go to "File", click "Make a copy" to open it on your google drive
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9FtwgePbBRohdzP9V0f86Wtpb2apscNNTeyYnkKQCo/edit?usp=sharing

>Greater Rift progression percent mob table:
warpath.eu/index.html

>Diablo 2 resources
google.com
>Diablo 2 spam filter
forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=61493376&f=34

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/runewords.shtml
diablo2.diablowiki.net/Rune_list
diabloii.net/forums/threads/read-this-first-single-player-forum-guide-2016-wip.933479/#post-8768774
youtu.be/rt1bLufR-VA#t=61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

d2 ladder reset a week ago
big pops on useast

>whatever you do, don't make a druid

What? Why?

Some characters are better than others at MF and at uber killing and stuff but unless your goal is specifically to make money then I'd suggest picking whatever character seems most interesting and playing through the quests and stuff rather than getting boosted. Respec a couple times just to try out new builds, too.

What is it worth?

A perfect Arreat's? Could be big money.

People talkin' shit about it earlier in the threads.

So as a Summonmancer, nobody ever recommends maxing Summon Resists, but I don't think I understand why.

Aside from CE, what the fuck else are you going to dump all your extra points into after summons? Wouldn't the extra elemental defense be worth it in the endgame?

Is there any decent overview/noob guides, showing what kind of loot to look out for and handy non-intuitive tricks?

>battle command only lasts 35 seconds
this is intolerable

>start java, first zon i played in years
>couple minutes it, use tp scroll
>that fucking cast speed
jesus christ how horrifying, i forgot about that shit
>people actually use enigma on zons
kek

Anyone on hardcore useast?

most people here probably wouldn't know of any 'cause we played it during release

as for now, consider some runewords classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/runewords.shtml (last 2 links namely), check if items have sockets, collect runes

diablo2.diablowiki.net/Rune_list you'll probably be able to make runeword items for any recipe using the runes below #17

common lowbie runewords are Stealth and Ancient's Pledge, don't know exactly what people use

any decent spot to farming runes? cause Im getting shit all over (best I have are 4 fal)

hell countess with fireball or light sorc

>tfw blizz sorc with shit merc
so I guess good runes for me (I was doing it in nm) up to which one can countess drop runes?

is getting enigma on a sorc worth it?

doubt it
think Chains of Honor is the bigger meme if not doing some kind of Ormus build

fuck no, you will never get the best high runes

hell chaos sanctuary and cow level

cow level is not area level 85 so you're missing out on the highest loot table

just get to chaos as fast as you can and kill whatever you can. as a blizz sorc just run infector / grand vizier over and over until you have a merc capable of soloing de seis. and then just chaos to infinity. thats the best way to consistently get high runes. not even baal runs can compete

NM countess drops up to Io with her special drop, up to Ko with her regular monster drop
Hell countess drops up to Ist with her special drop, up to Lo with her regular monster drop
no, it's way too expensive to be really worth it. if you want mf, you'll either wear tal armor or skullders etc. otherwise a viper will do the job
i'm assuming he's not geared very well so i suggested the easy place to get started

>twg

i wore one for str on my full block sorc so I could put more points into dex one season

not the best first ladder character

>i'm assuming he's not geared very well so i suggested the easy place to get started
well its not easy killing countess at all. her minions are cold immune so you have nothing to cc them with

its easier to tele straight to the star in chaos spam your blizzard all over the place and run in circles to dodge missiles. having that big wide open space makes it easy and you can stop all the melee swarms in their tracks with glacial spike

happy december

Check a diablo specific forum, and specify your realm.

Unless you're doing something odd with your necro like uber runs, your skeletons will not need more than that 1 point + item bonuses.
Usual choices for extra points are mages/revives/curses, depending on preference.

diabloii.net/forums/threads/read-this-first-single-player-forum-guide-2016-wip.933479/#post-8768774

LK if you have a sorc or enigma, trav if you don't

>chaos sanctuary
>runes
kys

honestly you just need a colossus voulge on merc (or equiv. damage runeword like this dude ) and Hell countess is a cakewalk

>make amazon because randomly found titans and javazon is fun
>mfw being reminded how amazons suck massive ass until level 18

>you have a colossus voulge
NIGGER WTF ARE YOU DOING GO DO CHAOS

how many hr have you seen drop? ive seen quit a few in chaos. its the storm casters that have the higher chance to drop them

Why would you do Chaos outside of D2C?
LK and travincal both have better HR drop rates, proven fact.

Of course, it's probably more fun lel

what is a ber or jah worth in other high runes?
like a gul and 3 ists for 1 jah? or a gul and vex and ist for one?

>its not easy killing countess at all
but it is, countess+minions are weak as fuck. my merc can solo them with a shitty insight partizan. you can help out with static too.
>you have nothing to cc them with
don't really need to, but holy freeze slows cold immunes
runs are super fast and you can grab weapon and armor racks on the way down as well.
LK is nice and all but it's so braindead boring i want to kill myself after 15 minutes of running it

>its the storm casters that have the higher chance to drop them

tfw the elite one dies on top of lava

this is not a good place to ask for prices and you niggers really need to specify your realm
why bother with racks tho? this isn't 1.07

US - EAST softcore ladder

>act 3
>Jah and above
pick only one my friend. besides you also want to get gear and levels while farming for high runes right??

>why bother with racks tho?
because they're an easy way to get 4s flails, good pala shields, cvs and stuff like that, and they're right along the way, always in the same hallways

or you could not bother with countess at all because its a WASTE OF YOUR GD TIME

you're going to tell people to farm high runes from countess and they're going to spend a week there and have at most a few ists to show for it when they could have spent a week in chaos and have at least that but possibly much, much more. get that through your fucking weak minded pathetic empty fucking skull yet?

something like 2 vex per ber
8 ist per ber
would try hard to trade guls and surs and chams into a decent number of ists because they get undervalued hard due to their lack of use

90% of people are looking for Ber runes, but you are correct. Wouldn't WSK be better than chaos?

Shit, I didn't know you could get all those from countess racks

yeah no you're fucking retarded, just stop replying

it takes me 30-40 seconds per countess run
probably double that if you can't swipe/survive through immunes
completely worth doing if you have teleport

why, whats retarded about it. pls explain. i cant wait to hear this

You are aware that countess is much faster and easier? Not everyone has the gear for chaos.

lmao who needs titan's when you got danker shit?

OH SHIT SON

>physical damage
come back when you've got a +6/40 javelin :^)

>Not everyone has the gear for chaos.
yes they fucking do HOLY SHIT FUUUUUUUUck
spirit in a crystal or broad sword, ancient's pledge shield, stealth armor, an extra 10% cast rate from a ring for the 63% break point, three socket helm with rals or orts on whatever combination to top up your lit and fire resists plus boots/gloves/belt for even more resist all of which can shopped straight up or shopped and made in conjunction with runes farmed from normal countess plus your qual-kehk quest you double fucking nigger

Opinions of best boi coming to D3?

I just watched youtu.be/rt1bLufR-VA#t=61 at 0.5 speed and the abilities look visually appealing but I'm not willing to pay $120 for Blizzard's next wave of jewery and brainless gameplay.

presentation looked like shit, necro looked boring
>muh army of skeletons, you can have hundreds
>it's literally just a nuke that happens to have a skeleton animation instead of a meteor or something
also
>screenshots of modded d1 and d2
literally confirmed that the devs have never played diablo 1 and 2

thanks, ill do that

>mules all full
>accounts max out to 10 characters or so
i don't want to make a new account guys :{{{

give me free stuff, then you'll have space

You also have to get to chaos which you're not going with do with such crappy gear unless you just tele past everything, but then why bother playing the game.

>not playing skelemancer and doing chaos with trash tier gear

>doing MF run
>The Pit is mostly Dark Archers
>Ancient Tunnels is mostly Horror Mages

Why do all you faggots do chaos over WSK

Give ya a non-eth CV 17 med Insight for ur socket quest
USEast Softcore

just get light resist for them mages and you're good

>he doesn't do
>Countess
>The Pit
>Andariel
>Ancient Tunnels
>Summoner
>Lower Kurast
>Travincal
>Durance of Hate
>Mephisto
>River of Fire
>Diablo
>Frigid waypoint
>WSK
>Baal
>in one run

>nice maxed lightning resist you got there
>it would be a shame if something happened to your character right through it

My only thoughts are:

-Trading out his poison-based spells for "Blood"-based spells is actually neat and fits thematically, even though Poison did as well.

-Blood Golem looks rad as fuck, with his giant puffy scarf-looking vein that has a heartbeat.

And that's about it. Looks fine to me, however, he's fucking DLC for a game that is seemingly getting no other content aside from just him. Therefor, really not that excited to pay 5-15 bucks for him, if I even want to when he comes out.

Finally hopped on at the start of a ladder with a light trapsin, but hit a brick wall in hell due to all the lightning immunes everywhere
Currently in the ~60 level range, with only a lore and smoke going for me
Fire blast barely gets me through a few light immunes so far, should i just level up more for synergies for fblast?

Help a retard

it's more that they take long too long to kill as either Blizzard or Lightning sorc, and at that point it's just skipping through to the chest

hurrr ok. so when you ***play*** the game you fucking restart every time you come in contact with and immunity you cant kill. geez i think maybe this game isn't for your kiddo

any1 pls?

Try the pit in tamoe highlands. the only lightning immunes are the archers but you can counter them with cloak of shadows. you won't be able to kill them but you can render them fairly harmless. its a level 85 area too so you'll level fairly efficiently.

save your gold up to were you can shop for a gg claw from anya in a5.

>farming in an area when the by far most dangerous monster type there is immune to your damage

Should've went with dancer instead of all in on traps m8.

yeah but sins have cloak of shadows and mind blast they should be ok. let traps kill stuff well off screen. what else do lightning based build do? thats pretty much your only option

mind blast + decent merc + death sentry = dead light immunes

>doing all shit when you can just join a cbaal and open cow portal, press LF and collect your shekels

Lightning Sentry? Uh... How about putting points in Death Sentry and using Psychic Hammer with it?

Ah sorry I meant Mind Blast like this user said.

based rng

E F F I C E N C Y

rich mofucka strolling through

What are my priorities as a trapper (in hardcore)? Should I focus on max resists and physical damage reduction or is that not a big deal?

Is Treachery a good choice of an armor or should I go with smoke or lionheart for survivability?

Give ya a norm socket for it

Make a game

Yt2//2

I don't know anything about multiplayer hardcore. I know in single player its the same, build glass cannon as fug but keep your finger on that got dam escape button

Do I need to create a separate login for D2? My login for other bnet games isnt working

Yes. This account won't link to anything but d2, sc, and wc2

yes, you need another sperate login for d2. no email or shit or anything to confirm, just a good old 1999 login

yes, right after clicking the battle.net button

Thanks

do you guys think i could get a ber+jah for this, or am i way off? the items are

>cham
>gul
>pul
>um
>arachnids mesh
>token
>19 life 9 fire res sc
>5% fhr sc

back in 2012 i did magic with chams and sometimes got bers or jahs for them, or 10+ ists
not sure if people are still retarded and think higher the rune = higher the price

maybe worth trying then. i do feel this is pretty close in value considering the offers i was getting for my arachnids

It's like 1 HR total on d2jsp, but fuck 'em.

Any necro on useast softcore want trang helm?

What's the deal with these "clan OD" goons? I see them everywhere.

Look at what came in the mail today.

Should I open it to make a 2nd account? Mainly bought these for the boxes since I lost mine.

Why would you need to open it to make a second account?

that depends, do you want inifinite larzuk charsi and the ability to easily put funny names on items?

Er, I meant to open another bnet account with a second set of CD keys so I can trade my items to mules.

naw, give 'em to me so I can do that

>no teleport