>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

revzilla.com/motorcycle/brembo-gp4-rx-brake-calipers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Big_Ruckus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DRZ400 a shit!

I need a bike that says I hate niggers, muslims, and kikes that isn't a faggot cruiser - what to get?

Suzuki DR-Z400SM

Drz400

Honduh fireblade

dizzer

Wtf why?

wr 125

Over priced
Under powered
Shit suspension
Meme as fuck

option a: memes
option b: a lot of edgy upper-lower class white hooligans with strong skinhead inclinations, aka rednecks, buy dual sports and the durzer is one of the more popular ones

Meme bikes, hideous and trash. Just like every dirt bike

You can only reply to this post if your engine does not have a balance shaft

a what now?

Why would they ever need do that? it's a boxer, they balance themself out!

Anyone use Shinko 705's? Would they be alright for short highway use an general everyday commuting?

Ye it do

Yes. They're great for that. They don't exactly feel great for hektik touge runs or muddy/loose trails but they're a great all around budget tire for someone who occasionally goes off road a little.

>finally put pinlock on
>close visor
>suddenly there's fog
>open the visor and try it again
>fog
And that's when I realized I wear glasses.
Fug, how do I deal with that shit, boys?

put tiny pinlocks on your glasses

Wax your glasses
Wear lenses, if you can

Rub saliva on your glasses.

Vespa

do not reproduce your crap genes

Never wore lenses in my life, putting plastic shit on your eyes scares me. It's unsettling.

>putting glass in front of your eyes
this is much more unsettling

What do you do when some faggot parks the car on motorcycle parking spots?

I'm thinking about writing something to the fag. Anything else?

Glasses aren't made of glass anymore and please explain to me how they should shatter, especially inside a helmet.

zip tie shopping carts

gonna bring my SV650 in for it's 6000km inspecton in december (had it since june).

When should I think about switching out the tires? Currently still have the standard sportmax qualifier J's on them and I'm really not thrilled, but they work.

Slash 2 tires

We don't have motorbike spots.
But I would just park my bike next to the driver's door.

>Glasses aren't made of glass anymore

piss on hood

Depends on tread. If legal, keep. If not legal, keep for a little while and then get new ones. If absolute madman, keep it until explode.

Put hot exhaust against car.

How about putting my cat's shit on the hood instead?
Yeah, so that the fag can damage my bike or have it removed, sure.
What? Need something on the hand.

Because the behind of a BMW owner is smooth like butter

So how would they shatter?

Break his mirrors, or slash his tires. I've done the latter before.

>or have it removed
While you're parked legally?
Don't think so, he will get a ticket though for illegal parking.
I also have a shitbike, a scratch here or there doesn't matter to me. If there is a cam on it I can use it to claim the damages on him.

salt season sucks
>vaseline spray on forks, rims, all plastics
>wax for tank/fairings
>??? engine block ???

White tectyl - works great but bitch to get off
S100 corrosion protectant - works great but would have to clean bike and reapply a couple times during cold winter
Sillicon spray - works great but would have to clean and respray after every ride
Vaseline spray - runs off when engine gets warm

Wat put on engine block?

That's the 1200, which is shit. Feels too damn smooth.

Yep, spit. Scooba divers have known this for years

>Wat put on engine block?

Go muddin' with your bike. Mud protects it.

I won't pe parked legally, it'd be in the middle of the lane.
He parked on multiple motorcycle spots, his door is parallel to the lane.

Google "CR39", then delete your account.

Google "are glasses only made from plastics nowadays and nothing else and I am a total retard" and delete your head

Maybe I should just call the cops and have the car removed.
I don't like to be a cunt but these people don't give a fuck, I'm certain he'd simply laugh at my message and park there again. These niggers park fucking everywhere, it's one of the cities in Italy with the highest car pro capite ratio.

>Maybe I should just call the cops and have the car removed.
That's the best solution

It's really not that bad. I was one of the biggest faggots in middle school and had a huge phobia of even touching my eye, never mind putting something in it. But after having tried contacts, I can tell you it's really not that bad and you'll get over it and feel like a huge idiot for it even being an obstacle in the first place. I switched back to glasses because I am not very good about remembering to take them out every night but now I am considering switching back to contacts because riding with glasses is a huge pain in the fucking nuts

You park on the sidewalk.

> fltering
> running lights
> willies
Heavin forbid we see a car improperly parked. It's an affront to the senses, it is

lmao it was so nice and sunny today i had to stop for a drink on my ride XD

filtering is not illegal, user

Nope
Mud eats alloy
Steel should be ok tho

What about a 2 stroke dirtbike guys?

Liberals hate them. Too complicated to ride for niggers and the kikes get spooked by the bellowing smoke and think its anodda shoah.

Yes, if you pay enough, you can still buy mineral glass eyeglasses. You and I will likely never see a pair in real life, but if this fact makes you feel like less a shameful retard, fine. Try to remember to breathe.

US outside of the one free state, it is.

>Plebs who have never owned a built DRZ

I'm not a hooligan, I respect the law and even more the needs of other people and I wish others would do the same.

Look at this huge faggot.

If you let him do it once he'll be doing it forever. He's a grown ass person that should fully understand the consequenses of his behaviour.

I have no idea where you live. Where I live, we don't have special bike spots. We do have bike lanes, driveways, handicap zones and loading zones. If someone blocks them a quick call to the Parking enforcement hotline brings out a warden with a citation book.

You have any such parking enforcement where you live? If you're not a hoolie, be a citizen, be the resident complaining about the illegal parking. It's a Quality of Life issue, dammit, demand satisfaction!

I just bought pic related for $340. How mad does it make you faggots that my bike is decked out with such superior components? My brake lever alone is probably worth more than what you paid for your shitty GS500 on Craigslist. God, it feels good to not be a poorfag

>(You)

He's also partially on the loading zone spot but that's not illegal in the nighttime.
Let's see what the cops have to say.

Im happy for you user. Pls post pics of your awesome bike.

You can get a GS500

for $340 dollars?*
forgot to finish my though

I'm paying $12k for a dirtbike, so not really jelly.

GSOYD

>340 bucks
>Amazon has it for 300 with free shipping

I got one for $120 on copart with 1200 miles like new. Worst bike i have ever owned, sold it for $1200 in like a month.

Oh yeah? Well I got this
revzilla.com/motorcycle/brembo-gp4-rx-brake-calipers

German anons? Feel threatened with this English speakers.

Their at Eicma probably.
You can speak German to me though, I can understand it.

>buying a husqvarna 701

CA isn't a free state just because lane splitting is legal, they're the most cucked of all of us. They just passed a law outright banning magazines with a capacity of 10 rounds or more, and added more restrictions to ammo purchases.

There also butthurt hillary cucks.

Trump will make California great again.

Did this ever come into production?

He cant change state laws.

Is that that the big ruckus or some shit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Big_Ruckus

I think I read that he plans to make federal mandates that make CC legal and prohibit magazine limits.

scuba divers is right.

i also wear glasses. vented helmet that shoots air into the visor does the same for my glasses as well just have to be moving.

Federal mandates can be suppresed by state law like the legal status of marihuana, its ilegal on a federal scale but legal in some states.

>scuba divers is right.
So spit?

>again
Impossible, seeing as it never was

si senior

Cum over your glasses

why would you do such a thing?

Trump's our guy

He can't change state laws, but he can prohibit states from enacting certain laws. Also, federal laws prohibit possession and use of marijuana, and it's illegal in all states, regardless of the drug's legal status in the state. The federal government can enforce its laws in all states, if it so chooses.

How long before someone puts a bullet to the motherfucker?
Trump, I mean, Baird is okay.
He ticked off half the States and most of the world that isn't Putin, there's bound to be at least one gun-toting nutjob that masturbates to $hitlery. All it takes is one bullet.
Also bikes.

Fuck Trump.
Dumb americans can't even learn from the mistakes of others.

Why did someone put an mediocre girl in ugly spandex on a dirty bike for a photo shoot?

Are you aware that Trump has started to prove his entire campaign was a farce to win?
>his statement on trans bathrooms
>his gun policy plan
>his healthcare reform plan
>all super moderate and reasonable since the election

He'll keep our guns legal, and that's the most important thing.

Isn't that what all politics do?

pic related

Just another point in common then.
Your point?
How can someone be this ignorant? What do you even need a gun for?

>ur... ur ignorant! because I said so!!!
I have guns because I enjoy shooting them, I want them for home and personal defense. Ultimately, I have guns because there is absolutely no reason that I shouldn't.