Sister Honda thread
Vids:

>user's Honda startup
youtube.com/watch?v=FuAsv6L0Gb4&feature=youtu.be

>user's IS Exhaust
youtu.be/GBrMpjDodiQ

>Toyota Robot
youtube.com/watch?v=H7p1u7-VE1Q

Bump the thread if you see it at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-Soarer-1991/SSE-AD-3652016/?Cr=14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How do I join the montage?
See pic related

Aww yiss, first for sexy 2js and shitty pictures. Winter soon friendos, what do you do to prepare?

I'm gonna drive it maybe once a week how it is, Summer tires. My bro said he never got stuck as is. I am buying winter tires for my civic, my daily.

SC SQUAD REPORTING

What up

>Fuel pump died on my supra.
Fucking great...
I'm super poor right now, do I go for the 30 dollar mkiv supra pump? The 30 dollar mk3 supra pump? Or go for the $130 dollar walbro that leaves me without enough cash for even gas at this point.

Wewlad! 1JZGTE Represent!

i got the walbro, bad mistake. now i need an aftermarket fpr and im running supre rich getting like 13 mpg on a good day. loud as fuck too whines constantly

Proofs

>Forgot pic

Oh shit. I'll save it for when I actually want to make 400 wheel hp. 30 dollar shit brand here we go. I guess I'll get a cheap afpr later. Thank God for China.

What year?

I would've gone for the oem spec

97 1jz vvti reporting in

I'm buying it on rock auto, so the cheap ones are oem "spec" the actual denso oem pump is too expensive right now at about 200, and I'll upgrade eventually anyway once I'm back on my feet. My end goal is to be faster than brand new base v8 challengers.

Here you go Veeky Forums

Would it be completely Haram to cut a hole in my trunk so I can change the fuel pump without dropping the tank? I'd make a new trap door to replace the old one of course. I'm just annoyed that they put a hole here, but made it so you can only get to the sender.

I like that it's clean but I don't like its stance

Try dropping the tank first, you're gonna torch your self cutting that trap door

sc400 fag checking in.

But do you like Legos?

That's just tacky

Pretty impressive though.

Gud taste

Good point, blowing myself up would be shitty to. The question, what do I do with 40 liters of fuel?

Siphon it into a couple of jerry cans then dump it back into the tank when you're done

Bump
What was the last thing you did to your Toyota?
I fixed my side skirts on the fenders last Friday

Did you have the warped trim pieces at the front of your side skirts? Mine are fucked, most of them are.

92 sc400 1uzfw converted into a 97 reporting in.

Hey Veeky Forums,

Can the 86 chassis handle top-speed runs of 200+ mph?

Would a 77 Celica GT liftback be a good idea for a project?

I really like the look and would like to eventually try and fit a V8 in it.

How was the conversion?

I conetemplated this exact thing aswell when I tried to drop my tank.

Don't risk it, you might sever a fuel line, it's best to just drop it and then cut the trap door after for future purposes

Yea lol it was pretty bad. The fix is shitty. I'm worried it'll fail if I run it through the car wash

Lel no. Get some reinforcement

Put an LS motor in there

Would there be any Toyota V8's worth looking at? If possible I'd like to have it be all Toyota parts but I'm not against an LS

1UZ would be the engine to go with if you want toyota, pretty sure there's an old celica floating around on youtube with one in it

Are those 350z wheels?

I could get a RHD 1JZ GTE Soarer in 5 Speed but I love the SC400's Raw NA 1UZ V8.

I could get a cheap SC400 and swap in an R154 or W58 and just gut the fuck out of it, throw away the heavy seats for buckets, add some ITBs, and an LS400 big brake kit and that would be pretty badass.

I'm torn between these 2 choices, the Soarer is 276HP stock but the SC400 is 250 but NA.

I prefer not to mess with turbos and their problems though.

I'd go 1UZ

I'm leaning towards the 1UZ for that NA power and bulletproof reliability and it would sound so badass with ITBs and straight piped.

Thing would sound so raw.

And correct me if i'm wrong but I think the later models had more power than the 1jz gte?

Very close but not more.
Australians i need a cruiser to get me from Melbourne to Horsham every fortnight, Should i go the UZ or 1J?

Isn't the gas mileage about the same? UZ cunt

Pretty far drive, 1UZ would be better for the reliability

I think so? the GS400 had around 300HP, I don't know if the Gentlemen's Agreement applied to the Soarer.

But late model SC400s are as rare as hen's teeth here.

My 99' SC makes 290hp stock, the GS had 10 more because of the exhaust manifold or something from what i've read.

How well does a 1UZ respond to a small supercharger to up it a little? Not a dealbreaker i'm eyeing a 32 for the 4WS and stock head unit being fucking rad.

I haven't seen too many supercharged 1UZ's to be honest.

I think it'd hold up pretty well though

I have an SC400, it's lit. Soarer has far more mod potential with the 1JZ, but the 1UZ you can slap a supercharger on and do a tranny swap for $5k and have a japanese muscle car that does 400hp and weighs two tons, but you can do burnouts at least.

1UZ if its a post 97 model otherwise 1JZ

This dude, VVTi 1UZ makes more horsepower than 1JZ stock and it's cooler tbqh. If you do exhaust mods the 1UZ sounds like a fucking ferrari engine because its so small.

What did you do to fix it? One of mine is warped like a soggy piece of cardboard, and the other has the outside face of the piece gone. Like a very shallow hole.

I thought putting a manual on the 400 was way harder than the 300. Also, finding an LSD from a supra is pretty hard where I live if you want a burnout boat.

Check out my favorite Toyota

I never even knew there was a montage. I'll have to be get in it and represent the noble Starlet.

I'll post a pic for the montage when I get the car back from paint with all the various body bits I'm having fitted too. I have some pics of it before it went but I'd rather put the new look into the montage.

For now, here's a pic anyway because dat ass

Starlet a cute

My trusty ae92 gts, will post proof when i get home to make it in the collage. Bought it for 1300 with only rust being on the driver's side floor pan. Came with 2 boxes of spare parts, both door cards in better shape, and another dash.

The hole that I just got patched, it was pretty bad, but that's the only rust on the car, frame's solid, subframe is immaculate.

Get the 1UZ, you have more power out of the box and a manual swap is cheap. The sound of the 1UZ is truly amazing. The JZ has more aftermarket but these days I've been seeing so many F.I 1UZs it feels like a common thing. Aftermarket is increasing as well since you have the benefit of a V8 with the same weight as a 2JZ so it's easier to get more power out of it.

It's absolutely not cheaper than getting power out of a 2j unless you mean the ge and not the gte. Even then, the initial investment of going na-t is high, but you'll make way more power, and kits actually exist in higher quantities then anything for the 1uz. The 1uz does sound really good though.

post ur cabins boys

I have the opportunity to buy a fairly stock AE86.

Is it really seen as a good car or is it just one big meme?

Used some gorilla glue and a zip tie in the front since I'm missing the bolts. Still crappy but better than what it was before

What's the civilian version of that? We never got that in the states

Actually, I can use this photo. There's a WAT sticker and that's enough for proof

Late, but look like RX350 wheels to me.

my 1uz

Supercharge 1uz is very good people do it all the time. you use a eaton m112 or a m90.

this is yours or your are apart of the same Facebook group im in. and stole it.

So can some one explain what this montage thing is

My lovey little ae92, a little rusty and she has a few battle scars from previous owners and I'm currently using this as a daily but plan to make her a project car when I out of college ,I'll post proof when I get home,

Not bad

Just take care of it and it's a good car

>Aftermarket steering wheel
But muh cruise control!

xrs?

Looks half decent. Mine are firmly attached, they just look like shit.

Yes

Just got beaten to a perfect 1987 MK3 Toyota Supra Turbo that was $1,500
I don't think the pain will ever subside, and the guy was also from a genetically inferior state, to make it worse.

>genetically inferior state
So West Virginia?

noice
loving that lift?

no fucking jew york, the other one.

2yes

>no fucking jew york, the other one.
That's a lot of salt for a Jerseyfag

When I can. I live in a city without a lot of straights.

Damn son, that's harsh.
Quick, make up reasons why it was probably shit to make yourself feel better!
They're heavy as fuck!
It was probably a targa, extra weight and compromised structure!
Probably had a burgundy interior, burgundy!
The head gasket was probably done!
Am I helping?

I think yours is sitting nicer, however, the condition of the paint of it is worse than mine.

that better be backed mayne

see the OP pic

My civic is the same thing, I'm used to it

Should i buy this?

carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-Soarer-1991/SSE-AD-3652016/?Cr=14

Same with my supra. Except the daily part. It's more like a weekly lol

Damn maybe next time user