/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/gdAkZoR.jpg
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36497/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59174/?
imgur.com/a/cLB4N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifus and lore living in harmony

Behinds.

Post scenery

xth for doggo

>draw around the street signs.
Fucka you captcha, too drunk for that shit.

Does your character have animal allies?

werewolves

At least it's better than "click thing until I say you can stop but LOL it doesn't work anyway try again"

Go to bed user.

He has a small farm with two guard Guars given to him by Xi as house-warming gifts.

FUCK that shit.
>trying to make a post before a match
>get that fucking captcha
>click numbers until there's none left!
>last box literally cycles numbers 7 times
>none left
>whoops we need you to solve another!

Most of them are robotic

Nah, havnt done a new save. I actually got pretty far on this save too. And by pretty far I mean I got to level 18 in 50 hours and did literally 0 quests. You think that'd fix it?

what outfit is that? looks cute

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Follower trouble. My boy has a glitched up face mesh and mesh errors zooming into the distance. I think its related to the RS kids head mesh but I don't know.

i.imgur.com/gdAkZoR.jpg

I have 2 young guar that follow me around like lost puppies.

>not using Legacy captcha

Wolves? Where?

Agreed

Fuck you, I've got eight beers left.

Post adventures! And fluffy doggo's!

I just noticed the windmills didnt load.

I hope this counts
Only Malakai, Vince, and a dead skeleton I'm afraid.

Sameyr does, she's developed a fondness for all creatures with wings, and has captured several hawks - affectionately preserving them in a chest near her inks.

She's currently a fugitive due to her more recent activities in Markarth. She's trying to lay low in hopes of avoiding any unwanted attention. She thought it would be best to change her usual attire and is currently glossing over hairstyles.

>december 2016
>people still not using legacy captcha
Erin had a dog, but it died ingame back in 2013 when a spriggan got really angry and sent a bear and a sabrecat her way.
Boots from Hedge Mage, skirt and pants from Misfit Mage, gauntlets from The Lily, cuirass and pauldrons from Adventurer Maiden Armory

There, wolf. There, castle.

>I think its related to the RS kids head mesh but I don't know.
Maybe its his nord genes, heard those Snakestones are prone to stretching hair and mesh errors

Is ENBoost the same thing as the SKSE memory patch?

Have you played the newest Dreamborne Isles? I heard it got finished with quests and everything recently

Werewolves.
>tfw howling causes the screen to blur.

booo.

That happened once

Speaking of wolves is there a decent texture/mesh for wolves yet? I'm tired of my wolves looking like shit, even with Bellyaches.

But the original request was for backs.

>lizard werewolf
Weird.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36497/

Body mod list?

So that's what it is! Kaarina has a werewolf fetish! It all makes sense now.

>awooo

Glad my image is worthy enough for a macro.
Alrighto.

Nope.

werewolves of london?

Does that replace wolves too? or just werewolves?

I updated, but I didn't do the quests. I used the teleport spell and loitered around the area like I always do. The npcs are there, voiced and offering quests and everything - but I ignore them.

When I return to the game I'll definitely take more screenshots and hit up a quest or two if only because I will never get tired of the area.

Nice shot.

eh, not too weird imo. I got used to it considering that there are many different types of lycantrophy. out there.

Longhorn isn't a werewolf though.

werewolves in the Pale

Chocolate Hanzo is

The only ally you need

This thread needs the Silver Hand

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

None yet, though she hears good things about big khajiit.

>and a dead skeleton
Is that any different than a live skeleton?

7BO + playing with RaceMenu UUNP sliders for more swol arms, Mega Milkdrinker skin textures (or maybe Barbarian or Bee-V's in that shot), and Sporty Sexy Map.

Like hell it does. This thread needs more Hunters for Hircine!

I want to actually play the quest, the place is comfy and beautiful but I like having stuff to do in my worldspace mods

Dunno which character to play it with tho, we'll see

>behhh

watch out, he comin

they exist and are very scary, user.
How is Lycanthropy decided? Like, why are there sometimes werebears and werewolves?
>Is that any different than a live skeleton?
He was alive and then he got crushed to meal by a mace for being mean to his skeleton buddies. It was sad.

Hello The Elder Scrolls General, I'm here for the Signe follower.

>she hears good things about big khajiit
pls dont be a furry fucker

What area is this?

>Silver Hand
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don't think they're going to help much.

On that note, I'm a bit disappointed that I couldn't get the werebear bits to work well with Moonlight Tales, but the Essentials component works fine. Unfortunately, I don't think the Essentials adds patrols of Silver Hand or Vigilant of Stendarr units.

Nah, they're assholes. Worse than feral werewolves tbqh.
thankee!

>silver hand
>just glorified bandits
These retards aren't going to be much use

werewolves. if you want wolves you can try out nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59174/?

I gotchu senpai!

Right here, buddy

Are the Ayleid only in Cyrodiil?

I've got a horse and a bear that thinks he's a dog.

Butts should not be exposed to fire.

>true wolves
Yeah I've tried that one too mate.

Thanks anyways though.

>How is Lycanthropy decided? Like, why are there sometimes werebears and werewolves?
My guess is that certain areas contain different strings of Lycanthrophy.

I feel like the Silverhand would just turn against each other because they are that stupid.

>ay gurl, u want sum fuk?

Anyone know what would cause ENB to crash the game every time a save or new area is loaded? (Starting new games is fine for some reason)

Definitely something to do with the ENB settings I'm trying to do, because other presets I have on hand function fine.

She was being very veeeerrryyy careful. also wew

>I feel like the Silverhand would just turn against each other because they are that stupid.
Probably, they should've teamed up with the Vigilants of Stendarr, then they' wouldn't have to go out and be brigands to survive and have the proper tools and resources to actually be werewolf hunters

>Vigilants of Stendarr
Just like the Silver Hand, another faction that was criminally neglected in Skyrim.

Who is your favourite interesting NPC?

They have cool hats. Aela doesn't like mine, though.

For anyone interested, I took a few screenshots to show what all those Solitude mods I recommend looks like.

imgur.com/a/cLB4N

kek, didn't realize he looked seductive there.

This Between Anum-La or Qa-Dojo.
S'vashni was pretty decent. There was that one NPC that had a quest where I had to invade his dtream. That was pretty cool.

argonians make the best looking vampires

>He was alive and then he got crushed to meal by a mace for being mean to his skeleton buddies. It was sad.
That does sound sad! Did he at least have a good life? Er.. death? Undeath? Whatever.

>watch out, he comin

Post your latest screenshot.

One can never be too careful
Have you inserted the name yet?

Newest is so have a newish one.

They're an odd group that I felt got lost on their way. You'd think that followers for a god of mercy would resort to violence or self-defense as a last resort, but they're likely to club a lycanthrope in their base form than trying to find a cure. Of course, you can't reason with everyone but not everyone needs to be criminalized, y'know?

But then again, watching a group like this destroy itself, especially from the inside, could make for a better story.

I swear to god I fixed this chin already

Nope.

I already posted the newest ones in the last thread, so have the third newest shot.

She had a bear, but it had to be let go or else she'd be more recognizable in the Reach and surrounding areas.

Whats a good npc mod working for SSE? One that just adds more people and doesn't break shit, I heard immersive citizens breaks shit.

I remember in classic there was one that was pretty well done that added many many voiced npcs throughout skyrim.

Posted all my newest ones very recently so here's this

Remember they were created in response to the Oblivion Crisis, so it makes sense that they're militant. I can imagine the Vigil around Tamriel ending up the same way that the Skyrim chapter did, picking fights they aren't prepared for and getting their shit burnt down.
11/10

Is this miel?

Just a question that I've meant to ask you for a while now... are your characters inspired by Sunstone?

Getting there. Still no given name, but it'll be Welsh because Breton and why not. Rhosyn ferch Nerys will be a part of it, ferch technically being "daughter of", which will be used more as "the Rose of Nerys". Bards like fancy names/titles, or at least they should. Helps bump up their rates.

I don't even know what Sunstone is

Yes, that's Indonesian Miel
Any reason why she likes to show off her butt a lot?