CHRISTMAS CHEER IS HERE AND QUEER
and also fifth job soon

Patch Notes:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/19035/v-178-v-limitless-patch-notes
-
READ THE PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v177+ (Updates alongside GMS).
Miss me with that gay shit.
aries.elluel.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Pay2Win/LOVE on Reboot.
Waifus/Casuals on Windia
Whisper ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
Whisper Chow/Gaby on Bera

>Legends
2x/1x/1x/3x [Quest] v62 Nostalgia server. /msg/ approved.
maplelegends.com/

maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11770338
vocaroo.com/i/s1kea06f6KQb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xth for Lucid

maintenance over when
fuck this back to pokemon

2nd for bera full of cuties

Out of us /msg/s, who here will hit 200 first on their new burning character for the event?

Me.

Me. Screencap this post.

Probably me.

ITS UP

whoops, forgot to edit something

WHISPER "ELYI" instead of applying to pay2win or love, because tons of randoms apply and it's a hassle to sort through both guilds when nobody ever leaves their IGN here when applying

It sure is.

no one is active there tho

xth for tell me what class to play.

no gay classes tho

Jett

Night Lord

bishop

Kinesis

i said no gays

but ur gay

>"Please check back here for updates."
>Posts no updates

Dead game

>implying Nexon America monkeys know what's going on

Kanna

I like you

me.

someone made a poll for our server, anyone still have the link?

strawpoll.me/11770338

Reboot for reboot.
Windia for noboot

Wtf how'd you hack into their servers?

I'm just that good, user.

Don't mind me, rolling for one of the few classes I haven't made yet to hit 200 with for event.

>0
Wild Hunter
>1
Bishop
>2
Marksman
>3
Battle Mage
>4
F/P Mage
>5-6
Buccaneer
>7
Corsair
>8
I/L Mage
>9
Night Lord

I mind.

Don't you DARE

Don't do marksman. This coming from a marksman main, their mobbing is only good on flat maps.

He rolled I/L though.

honestly if any class is training anywhere other than a flat map then they're not fucking optimum

Well come classes are better than others on multi-level maps, like Lumi and Jett

lumi is an exclusive mobbing class of course it'd excel in such a thing more so than others

What does jett have for mobbing?

gib xtend 2x nao

they lift the mobs and then dc

But MM has a decent character card at SS.

So does Best Tamer.

Yeah the card is pretty good but the grinding is really slow until that point if you're not 1shotting every mob

attendance event starts today if you don't get a stamp today before the day ends after the maintenance ends at 11:59 PM you'll get fucked over

They're obviously going to extend it, they always do in these cases.

Why can't you close the patcher/launcher without the game loading..

close it in task manager

u guys like my vegeta impression??
vocaroo.com/i/s1kea06f6KQb

what timezone pdt?

remember when this game was online

Oh I 'member!

Not really, I'm the only one playing in my server other than bots. It's been like that since last December.

life in grazed is tough user, you'll make it!

GO TO FUCKING BED

Reboot or bust

but theyre adding the auction house goy

So?
Cubes, hyper rocks, buzz freezers, char slots, inv slots, illbis, pendant slots, stamps..

All these can still be bought for meso on reboot.

I hope AH makes the reg servers more accessible to players that like trading and not farming, but reboot is still better for progression.

>Bucc gets two numbers
It's obvious you really wanted to make one, so why not just make a bucc?

What do you suppose this "issue" they are trying to resolve right now?

item duping probably

People reaching the 10bil cap because they somehow had 110000% crit damage

people were getting 100k+ crit damage and hitting the new 10b cap, soloing nlotus etc

>We’re working on a few major issues related to crit damage for some classes being much higher than normal, some players having issues with new character creation, and the “Play V” event timer not working properly, along with some other issues as well.
>Please note that at this time, we do not have an ETA for completion of this unscheduled maintenance, but our team is working diligently to complete all testing and get each of you back on the servers. We appreciate your patience, and understand how much all of you are looking forward to this update.

What the fuck so you can't select a preexisting character to burn this time?

My soul hurts from watching this nexon 5th job stream.
>sucked down blue pots to try and refill his pp
why nexon why
why
Just, I know you don't play maple, I know that nobody in the office actually works on it, it's done solely by the team in korea, but you could at least put that asian guy you hired to be CM on the stream instead of some guys who have obviously never even TOUCHED maplestory before.

oopsie doopsie poopsy, wrong picture.

Because they want you to reexperience everything from the beginning with the new ui and changes

FUCKING NIGGERS I GRINDED A CHARACTER TO 100 FOR NOTHING

It wasn't the niggers that did this, it was the gooks.

Sunk cost fallacy. I'm already 1.6m range, have all links, have a perm pet I got for free, have a good magnificent magnus soul, have tradeable equips to fund mules with, and I enjoy CRA/Tyrant equips being cheap as dirt to buy for mules and alts. In Reboot, I'd have to suck someones dick for boss carries, and grind my life away to get everything to Unique or higher. I'd also have to suck someones dick for a Hard Hilla carry for a pet, or else I'd have to buy one. Not worth trading 5 years of grinding for.

>wake up
>game down

Just downloaded GMS and looks like servers and down, trying to join Elluel but says couldn't find MapleStory.exe. Anyone had this problem?

>Want to wait for the game
>Getting tired
>Game will come back up as soon as I go to bed

hurry up and go to sleep then fuckhead you're ruining it for the rest of us

It won't be back up till tomorrow sometime in the morning if we are lucky. Might as well go to sleep so prepared for tomorrow.

grinded until ~70ish.. thanks for making me feel better

I main DS but at times I still accidentally try to power elixer for DF, it happens.

odds wait for main to finish
evens sleep

LOL It's still down.

been waiting all day get it ounlineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>"I don't know how to activate my equilibrium"
>"Is that a hyper skill?"

no, no, he literally sat there, /level up to 250 on the kinesis, and didn't know how to get pp to use psychic tornado, and went in his inventory and sucked down blue pots then said "well I guess it doesn't work right now" and moved on to luminous, which didn't work because he didn't have a fucking shining rod equipped. It was RETARDED.

Figured I need to place in the exe folder. Now I am getting maple is outdated error ? Anyone help?

My CAT is sleeping on my lap right now, and I want to PLAY SOME Maplestory. GO ONLINE NEXON, YOU FUCKS.

I'm gonna burn a NL. Where can you farm throwing stars now? Sites like Hidden-Street say that Ilbis and all that are still dropped by spirit vikings, but I have no idea how recent that is.

commerci delphinos drop recipes fpr infinite throwing knives

Fuck you I'm never going to bed now.

not him but has anyone had any luck with flame throwing stars? I heard cygnus dropped them but i've never seen em, also that thunder enemy but no luck with either them or the recipe

If reboot you can buy ilbis from NPCs for 8m each, then craft crystal illbis

>go to bed
>servers go up
>wake up
>maintenance

will the servers be down when the 5th job comes out

ROYALS 4 LYF

wheres your trip?

>come home from wageslaving
>servers are down
I honestly don't know what I expected.

Server's been down all day and it was my only day off for a few days. Honestly at this point I should know better than to be disappointed.

The server went down for 24+ hours a decade ago and it'll still be down for 24+ hours now.

Remember when you accidentally quoted that guy?

ANOTHER PATCH INCOMING

fuck year.
quality incoming.

why
>two people liked this