Constantine gayniggerfaggot

The First Council of Ephesus laid out the doctrine of Hypostatic Union. Namely, Jesus had two distinct natures, one divine, one human, united in a single body.

This is very important, because it means the human nature of Jesus developed more or less as anyone else. He grew, had puberty, learned to speak and walk just like a normal human being. The human nature was wholly human, just as the divine nature was wholly divine.

And human nature begins at conception. Sperm and egg must unite to produce a zygote, which grows into a fetus. Now, I can almost hear someone screaming "IMMACULATE CONCEPTION" at this point, but I need to remind you all, that Immaculate Conception is a doctrine that not only is Catholic, but is also concerning Mary, mother of Christ. Rather, there was Virgin Birth, which is the divine part of the equation, the Logos becoming flesh, and the second nature in the same body.

But, speaking of Mary, it is well attested to by her mention of being perfectly favored that she was sinless. And to give in to vile lusts, even for conception, is sinful. Thus, it must be concluded that Jesus was born sans lust. And it would be impossible for a young, perhaps even teenaged girl, to see her lord and lawful husband, to feel him inside her vagina, without feeling the tremors of lust.

No, it can be pretty conclusively established that Jesus was born of Sodomy. Sodomy between man and wife, but Sodomy nonetheless. Probably a bit of ejaculate leaking out of the anus and into the vagina. And because Maria certainly did not want such sexual contact, due to her sinless nature, we must regretfully conclude that at least by modern notions (Ancient sexual notions, of course, being much different, and they were married.) that Jesus's human nature was born of rape.

Did Jesus own the clothes on his back, or merely borrow hand-me-downs from his older cousin?

Don't respond to this defamation thread. Sage in all fields.

t. constantine

>defamation
This is simply the truth about our Lord and Savior. How is anal leakage anything besides divine?

Whoa Constie what the fuck?!
Jesus was NOT born of anal sex, you absolute madwoman
Never post on my Veeky Forums again

This raises the question about the nature of the sacred sperm. Was the ejaculate contain solely the spermatazoa of jesus, along with the prostate fluid and seminal fluid? Or was jesus a divine sperm among profane sperm? Was there possibility of millions of sperm all of which were seeds of the divine son? What relationship would these seeds have to eachother?

You ill-willed people know full OP is not Constantine and she never wrote that, but an impostor.

Post proofs

Can the Holy Spirit even ejaculate when it has no dick?

Fuck off, Connie

everyone already knows, faggot. it's simply the best meme theology

wait since when is constantine a girl? i havent been here for a few months so when was this established?

Constantine is a girl if your definition of "girls" includes chicks with dicks.

The sad thing is, it's more internally consistent than most of Constantine's arguments.

Well then keep your disgusting meme for yourselves and leave her name out of this.

according to op joseph inseminated mary accidentally. so i guess the sperm is the holy spirit? or perhaps the egg?

Constantine poses as a girl, and has also recently started posing as a Chinese girl who's somehow Orthodox Christian under another trip

this is Constantine gayniggerfaggot. completely different constantine

i think he fucked up the tripcode

This is not my tripcode.

I don't remember a particular instance of him posing as one, though. Thinking back on it he did cultivate a sort of feminine-like faith in christianity.

>Chinese girl who's somehow Orthodox Christian under another trip
ayyy why do trips have to go to such retarded lengths

She's retarded and probably a slut too

Trips are usually unemployed