>Tweaks and optimizations
pastebin.com/MEqFBUut
>Weapon stats and vehicle weapons
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>Weapons chart some user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pc-game-update-12-1.243737/#post-3435225
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just had a strange occurrence on Cobalt.

So i'm stomping around in my NC Max suit, in the middle of a surprisingly large battle for the timezone.

Suddenly a VS heavy comes around the corner, lifts his Orion and absolutely strips my armour and health off in a fraction of a second; full health, max small-arms armor resist and I didn't have time to fire a single shot at him, by the time my brain registered that he was there I was fully dead.

He absolutely melted me and it wasn't even headshots to my knowledge.

What's going on there? I've never been downed so fast just from one person firing one small-arms weapon.

>They are unironically making the game straight up p2w by being able to buy certs
>leddit and /ps2g/ will defend this
just fucking let this shit game die already

You probably got lagwizard'd

Yep, but we're still here. Its a sad existence

>dum

it's not p2w
because there is no winning in ps2

Good morning memers :3

Oh wow I am about to sleep goodnight/goodmorning memer

Wait you can buy certs now??

>werl actually put through the light-assault hipfire thing to live

absolute fucking madman

Time to abuse this shit with drifters/icarus before it gets patched.

Also
>medkit nerf

thank u werl, finally, i'll be safe from the salty vets :)

Press H to honk for Higby.

H

H

you've been able to buy certs since last october

implying i've defended this shit ever

youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

What, how?

i thought he k'd hs

d

Did they ever make the NC MAX shield not shit?

lol

>Activate shield
>Still die from the front in the same amount of time except now you can't fire back

Working as intended

lol

when is maintenance over?

dunno, i reckon they'll shut the servers down in a couple years

Hopefully never.

good [insert time sensitive greeting] 2 u memer :3

k[preferred pronoun]s

Are there any active platoons still playing?

If not, anyone mind if I make a discord for jolly cooperation?

lol

>Playing game
>Something suspicious happens

lol

>Playing game
>Something breaks

lol

>Playing game
>Vanu spoils everything

lol

>Playing game
>Looking for group

lol

>Playing game
>Am a shitter

lol

>Playing game
>Are content updates coming?

lol

>Playing game
>Are fixes coming?

lol

>Playing game
>X is unbalanced

lol

>Playing game

lol

rude!

Thanks m8

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pc-game-update-12-1.243737/#post-3435225

>MAX charge has been removed

RIP Scatmaxes ;_;

fucking mudslimes

Additional hipfire bloom adjustments

>Hipfire bloom from 0.1 to 0.06
T5 AMC
Solstice SF
NS-11C

>Hipfire Bloom from 0.1 to 0.08
Solstice
Eclipse
TRAC-5 S

>Hipfire Bloom from 0.12 to 0.1
Gauss Compact S

Why? Why the hell T5 AMC, a long range carbine has hipfire cof bloom of an SMG? Who is making this shit?

>Medical Kits and Restoration Kits
Both now have a 0.5sec. cooldown between uses; this change forces the player to re-equip the device if they would like to use more than one in succession.

Really? First all those aircancer and infilshit buffs for no reason now this?

>Charge removed
>Shield not buffed

Okay, so, how am I meant to get in range now?

I'm a huge blue and yellow target with an effective range of 5m, with no ability to close that distance anymore and my shield ability should actually be called "Suicide".

It's always been pay2win and morons like you are only just now realizing it.

Yeah, once, as a bug - Instead of mitigating damage, it completely stopped all damage.
They fixed it after a week or so, and the shield went back to being useless.

Maybe you shouldn't be a medkit shitter

I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you fuckbois but here I go again;

They can't nerf vehicle AI weapons until they nerf/fix Medkit spam.

It really is as simple as that, nerfing the weapons first is tantamount to removing them from the game, you'll never get kills because (extremely high skilled) players will press their "I can't be killed at all" button while running back to spawn.

I hate airshitters as much as anyone but i'm not so far up my own arsehole that I think I should be allowed to utterly invalidate their gameplay.

With medkits nerfed the way is now open to nerf the very weapons we're all crying about and it will come, trust me.

bless werl :)

Maybe you shouldn't be an airnigger

>wrel makes a good change to limit sundyballs
>reddit loses their minds

I'm not even surprised

Up next: Reddit going apeshit over galaxy nerfs to prevent 2 people from completely shutting down late night fights with a vehicle that is effectively impossible to kill.

I love that shit, where you just tag an airnig with some weapon that isn't a threat to them in the slightest, they slam into a wall and you get a kill or three.

Makes me hard.

lol

patch tldr:
>medkits got nerfed to shit, restokits got slightly buffed
>some construction meme bullshit noobdy cares about
>tech plants don't have AV turrent anymore
>max charge removed, they got a bastardized NAR instead
>bus balls nerfed
>some infilshit guns got buffed, tomato got buffed
>carbines have walking cof when jetting
>bunch of carbine cof buffs (lynx is the only one that makes any sense, the others are just typical werl bullshit)

tldr of tldr:
>praise werl

>wrel actually nerfed medkits the correct way, not detracting from its usefulness as a tool to stay in the fight but removing the option of facetanking
>resto kits have a 12 second duration and are actually useful now
praise werl

>charge changed to fire suppression
RIP nc max

>airborne carbine buff actually made it in
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>lynx is the only one that makes any sense

No it doesn't. It already has 0.25 moving COF while other CQC carbines have 0.35.

>wrel actually nerfed medkits the correct way, not detracting from its usefulness as a tool to stay in the fight but removing the option of facetanking

And now you can only chug once, so you won't be able to chug through a lolpod salvo, HE spam, or PPA.

I guess it's the right time to finally quit this game.

So you don't think that having medkit be the counter to A2G spam was retarded? You think it was perfectly fine that if you ever take anything other than medkit you're just free certs to any skynigger that comes around?

Jesus christ open your fucking eyes. They can't nerf one without the other but one had to go first in order to break the stalemate.

>Jesus christ open your fucking eyes. They can't nerf one without the other but one had to go first in order to break the stalemate.

Except the second one will never happen. Airniggers will whine even more and they will not nerf them, they will even buff them even more.

Just look at a fucking Banshee. It's even more ridiculous than it was pre nerf.

but it bloomed out stupidly quickly given the babby boolet it shoots, so the bloom change makes sense

>NC maxes can't close distance
>Techplants lose AV turrets

Holy shit, NC confirmed for never holding another techplant ever again.

What the fuck is going on?

>implying you can't get more shit done by camping with an AV MANA where the turret used to sit

>Just look at a fucking Banshee. It's even more ridiculous than it was pre nerf.
then why isn't it being abused like it was before

>not cheesing sunderers onto the A point

Except that for the first 10 rounds it had better cof than Serpent/GD-7F... It also has 50% less horizontal recoil

>then why isn't it being abused like it was before

But it is. Even LazyniggerTR is back.

Well I've been an infantry main all this time but now that they're gutting infantry survivability I guess I'll throw certs into the vehicle game now.

Whats the best loadout for farming infantry now that they have no counterplay to vehicles?

The sky is falling, the sky is falling, I can no longer click button - receive immortality!

Game is ruined, all infantry will leave, severs closed within the month.

Be fucking honest, the reason you're upset about the medkit nerf isn't A2G, it's the fact that your ivi is about to suffer because you've crutched on temporary invulnerability for four fucking years.

Faction?

all of them)))))))))))

Please stop shitposting, I'm asking for vehicle loadout advice.

only about 900 kills away from unlocking the butcher ...

if you want to farm infantry get proxy radar and heat or HE rounds. farming other vehicles is a bit trickier, for poptarting (peaking out from cover and quickly moving back to cover) you want rival chas and either front or side armor. for flanking you want vehicle stealth and racer chas.

Thanks!

>poptarting (peaking out from cover and quickly moving back to cover)
wat

Haha oh wow, metallic yellow NC maxes look fucking ridiculous, in an absolutely awesome way.

Looks like solid gold.

Thank god.

Please quit this game and never come back. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, faggot.

NC already loses most of the time, what difference does it make?

Seriously, a 25% vs 40% alert win ratio for NC vs VS should be pretty fucking clear. There is something seriously wrong with NC and whatever the issue is, it has persisted for years. A few more nerfs to NC won't change fucking anything at this point.

And if werl ever actually buffs NC, I fully expect reddit to rage like fuck because it's no longer an easily farmed faction. Reddit already mistakenly attributes kdr = skill and can't fathom conditions like NC weapons being difficult to use so most NC players can't kill shit as effectively. The moment NC is comparably effective to VS / TR is the moment reddit cries that NC is overpowered.

Fucks sake, some dumbfucks already think NC is overpowered in spite of them losing all the time.

>tfw you head over to VR because you have to completely rework your MAX game and you find it full of other people doing the same thing, casually chatting about how we're all fucked

praise werl, he killed NC maxes.

Now we all get to main the gorgon, lol.

the fuck are you talking about?

I've literally never had to use charge to get kills as an NC max. In fact, I mostly used charge to rush around rooms to cover multiple doorways while my squad's holding down a point, going where I'm needed most. Not to fly into mobs of enemies to get 1 or 2 kills before dying while reloading.

NC losses all the time because all their best players do nothing but farm infantry in their fucking reavers.

You can't afford to spend time closing distance anymore because you no longer have the ability to disengage quickly.

NC maxes now get the shit shot out of them when closing range AND when falling back, during which time the NC max has barely any DPS output itself.

Other faction MAXes maintain their DPS while closing or don't have to close in the first place so they aren't affected except for the shitters who used charge as a solo-escape when they fucked up.

*reloads HE Prowler*

just get slugs dude

I'm not french

Is "Just use slugs" the new "Just use a deci"?

t. 1.5 ivi

>Darkstar, Havoc, and Sigma armors are now available for purchase on individual classes

So are any of these any good? How much clipping is there on the TR ones?

If the NC ones are anything to go by then everything clips with the weapon except the infiltrator and they all have broken knees

So how does this game compare to the battlefield series?

Worth joining in?

lol

It's a buggy mess, but was a load of fun a few years ago when the population was much bigger. Now it's a buggy mess with only a couple fights any any time.

You don't even like playing the game so just ragequit and go

If you tried this shit today, that entire footzerg would get fucking obliterated by air and armor.

Notice how nobody in that group is even being shot at? You're basically charging at an empty base.

How does the swarm work?

I'm in VR trying to use it but I can't get it to do anything, presumably that means it's a lock-on only weapon, what does it lock on to, ground or air?

>HE
lol

It locks onto air.

It's a meme. Don't waste the certs.

t. 1.2 ivi kdr, happy that if all good players quit, he'll finally be on top of the food chain

I'm not the one threatening to ragequit because medkits got an overdue nerf.
I play this game to have fun, not dominate some stupid leaderboard with AHK scripts and a lagswitch.

The more of you unfun dickwads who quit this game for good, the better. I recommend you go back to whining and crying on reddit for DBG to revert it.

Fucking "elite" players never change.

Y'all bought dbc through steam lately? Or ever?

I have. I used paypal to put money to my steam account then that payed for some smedbux.

What's wrong?

When I launch PS2 seperately, and press the big 'get dbc' button, everything's fine.

When I lauch PS2 through Steam and press that button, it's just blank.

Help.

>I'm not the one threatening to ragequit because medkits got an overdue nerf.
neither am i, i haven't played in two years and just come here to make fun of shitters

It goes blank for me for a good 15-20 seconds and then works as normal.

Maybe you just need to wait?

Tried that. I'll wait longer this time, who knows.